Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) (74129 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Anaerobi(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbojew:
I saw this coming after this government let those that burnt Deborah Samuel go scot free and now it has emboldened then and this is not going to stop any moment soon because Buhari and his Fulani people are all behind this blasphemous brouhaha.........I am that Igbojew
Seriously, Nigeria is becoming something else.

The worst part is that 80% of this people are not Nigerians. But Nigeria Muslims Welcomed them.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by remzytimer: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
There was a country!
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bigfish121:
These guys should not go and cause religious war in this country oo

Hello Mr man pls did the guy insulted Islam? Wait a minute have you even heard wat he said at all? So if someone say I beg you in the name of Jesus and you answer this is not about Jesus is about doing my duty that has now translated to blasphemy in your own world baa?

Pls say something else ok. I kept asking those motherfuckers to tell me is Mohammed now bigger than Allah? So Islam no longer belong to Allah but Mohmmed? Pls are you telling me the interest of Mohammed now superceded that of Allah the creator Himself?

I beg your pardon I ask again and again I challenge any Muslim including you to provide any evidence anywhere to proof the real identity of Mohammed any evidence at all.

I challenged any Muslim to show me Mohammed picture either engraved in a rock or in a plaque or anywhere either fake or real just show me something at least to figure out how he might likely look like? This is not about insult now this is about fact and reality and no fiction or made to belief stuff.

If Saudi Arabia are not deceiving people making billions of dollars from innocent Muslims coming to their country in the of hajj and be enriching their country let them remove that black rectangle structure where they claimed Mohammed was buried for the muslim world to see afterall they claimed he is a messenger from Allah meaning he is a mortal man and not a ghost, moreso a man of such closeness with Allah, a man of such honour pls why did the Saudi buried him (if at all they did) in darkness? I'm sure he was not an occultic man then why buried him like an occultic man? Any answe pls?

Keep allowing fucking Saudi to be deceiving you to please their ego by telling you oh as Muslim you must not ask question, oh as a Muslim you must not challenge qoran, oh as a Muslim you must not interprete qoran to any language, pls does these make any sense naturally as a human? Hell No, the result of their manipulation led to all we are seen right now.

Religion with commonsense is very productive and very diverse but when you practise religion and throw common sense into the toilet and flush it away then you begin to sing blasphemy shit all around looking for who to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by 9jabox(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
mamdanju:
I live in FHA Lugbe and there was no such news here

You are a bloody liar.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by adecz: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
The hoards of unwanted, uneducated
kids being uncontrollably produced by the northern Muslims are gradually becoming
a scourge to the rest of non-muslim areas
of Nigeria.❌❌❌ ☠️

Even a Muslim leper beggar can marry
up to 4 wives and give birth to 30
children which he has no plans or idea
to feed, talk less of educating.

Once the kid is 3 years old, he is first
introduced to begging and then sent
away as almajiri until he is 17 to 19.

You thus have a young adult male that
had zero skills or trade on how to survive.
The easiest employment he can create
for himself is Mai bola, wheelbarrow
pusher, shoeshiner, fetching of water
or he learns okada if blessed by someone to
ride for him. Others simply become
burglars, pickpocket or other low level
criminals.

These are the type of people the northern
elite are unleashing across other regions of unsuspecting Nigerians.❌❌❌❌☹️☹️

To compound the problem is the Fulani
criminals .
Nigerians
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
OLULAW:
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT MUSLIMS METED OUT THIS PUNISHMENT IN THE SAME OF ISLAM? ISLAM IS INDEED A STONE AGE, BARBARIC RELIGION NOT FIT FOR THE 21ST CENTURY. SHAME ON ANY MUSLIMS WHO FAILS TO CONDEMN THIS DISGUSTINGLY INHUMANE ACT.
Thrash
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by SIMONEKPA7: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fukk muhd
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
AsgardEmmy:
A friend once said your are either a bad Muslim or you are a terrorist. That is why Pantami said Osama Binladin is a better Muslim than him. That is why nothern Muslim don't believe in yoruba Muslim.
I thank God for delivering me out of this religion.
Thrash
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
The vampire religion has started...

Mohammed must be blood sucking demon before his death, the reason his followers are trying to achieve same feat.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by miraclea: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
living with all these biggots is not going to work at the long run killing for your anabi , that can't fight for himself what type of country is this
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Bigfish121(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
I am not a Muslim.i am only talking about those guys that carried out the dastardly act.

jrusky:

Hello Mr man pls did the guy insulted Islam? Wait a minute have you even heard wat he said at all? So if someone say I beg you in the name of Jesus and you answer this is not about Jesus is about doing my duty that has now translated to blasphemy in your own world baa?

Pls say something else ok. I kept asking those motherfuckers to tell me is Mohammed now bigger than Allah? So Islam no longer belong to Allah but Mohmmed? Pls are you telling me the interest of Mohammed now superceded that of Allah the creator Himself?

I beg your pardon I ask again and again I challenge any Muslim including you to provide any evidence anywhere to proof the real identity of Mohammed any evidence at all.

I challenged any Muslim to show me Mohammed picture either engraved in a rock or in a plaque or anywhere either fake or real just show me something at least to figure out how he might likely look like? This is not about insult now this is about fact and reality and no fiction or made to belief stuff.

If Saudi Arabia are not deceiving people making billions of dollars from innocent Muslims coming to their country in the of hajj and be enriching their country let them remove that black rectangle structure where they claimed Mohammed was buried for the muslim world to see afterall they claimed he is a messenger from Allah meaning he is a mortal man and not a ghost, moreso a man of such closeness with Allah, a man of such honour pls why did the Saudi buried him (if at all they did) in darkness? I'm sure he was not an occultic man then why buried him like an occultic man? Any answe pls?

Keep allowing fucking Saudi to be deceiving you to please their ego by telling you oh as Muslim you must not ask question, oh as a Muslim you must not challenge qoran, oh as a Muslim you must not interprete qoran to any language, pls does these make any sense naturally as a human? Hell No, the result of their manipulation led to all we are seen right now.

Religion with commonsense is very productive and very diverse but when you practise religion and throw common sense into the toilet and flush it away then you begin to sing blasphemy shit all around looking for who to kill.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Unitedabby(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tekuzukite:

Source: https://twitter.com/DejiAdesogan/status/1533091207844356096

https://punchng.com/just-in-mob-kills-vigilante-for-blasphemy-in-abuja/
These 'people' will ignite unquenchable fire in this corntree if proactive measures aren't taken... my question is:
I. What exactly is PEACE about this religion?
II. Who gets to decide/conclude what an act of blasphemy is? Just anyone including almajiris?
III.
Why is the Bihari led administration not saying/doing anything about this recurrent nonsense?

Clearly,even a blind man could see that this Hausa muslims are the problem of this country. They're the cancer that's feeding it's host-Nigeria and I strongly believe that seperation is the only and permanent solution. Islam is PISS!
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
What a failed country?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bigfish121:
I am not a Muslim.i am only talking about those guys that carried out the dastardly act.

Ok bro my apology. God bless bro.

Honestly I'm really waiting for any of them that is bold enough to answer my questions.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by reidkrugger(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
U people come here to make noise when the power to move your destiny is in your hands. Only cries, rants and swears won't do nada. Get your PVCs and make sure you use it well.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by MDM2021: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What's the essence of religion is politics?
Both the Muslims a d Christians have brought the country to this sorry state.

Where are the traditional worshipers? They should start contesting too.
Seems they're the ones who are truly godly, even atheists are more trustworthy than the so called religious people.

Stop rationalizing evils. Tell us how many Muslims have been killed by Christians on the ground of blasphemy.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Swanzi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
pokuasi2 And u were saying what..?? Backward useless primitive fools never compare this sh!thole with Ghana ever again in ur useless miserable life.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
So the trend now is to be burning people in the name of blasphemy
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by EDACHE9(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Too bad which way 9ja
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by DonBenny77(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Qpid5:

Just as your own overpower your sense.
There was no any prove as at the time I made the comment...
What's your business with whatever I say here though
You are a dunce
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Atunma(f): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
[Yet he wants to name a successor. Hmmmm. Nigeria is going through a lot under buhari.

Should religious law supersede our constitution? Is Nigeria a banana republic

These zealots and fanatics will continue in their evil and murderous ways if the government fails to address the issue.

Such ugly incidents doesn't portray our country well, this is coming when we're still mourning ms Deborah and her killers are still walking
[/quote]
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by MDM2021: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

Very simple.

Which respect are you talking about with jungle justice? Did you even hear what the guy said to confirm the blasphemy? Some people said the person accused of blasphemy was a Muslim, do you think a Muslim would have plasphemed? Can't you see that something must be wrong?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
I sure hope that when the south starts burning Northerners on unsubstantiated allegation of blasphemy against Jesus, the North won’t make noise?

Till then, I comment my reserve
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
MDM2021:

Stop rationalizing evils. Tell us how many Muslims have killed by Christians on the ground of blasphemy.

Of course I'm not justifying their barbaric act.

That's why I think the only solution is to let them have their country, if not, they won't stop, since their leaders are always going to protect them.
Where are Deborah's killers today?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Chukapage(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Splitmind:
All blasphemers in Arewa land will be dealt with if they talk anyhow, better to be warned now!
it doesn't change the fact that Muhammad is still a stupid idiot. I bet the foolish Muhammad would get bored of you following in his foolish footsteps.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Senigentle(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
And a right thinking Christian Governor will be spending state money in support of Atiku to come in and continue this....

God have mercy
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Berankis: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is going through a lot under buhari.

Should religious law supersede our constitution? Is Nigeria a banana republic

These zealots and fanatics will continue in their evil and murderous ways if the government fails to address the issue.

Such ugly incidents doesn't portray our country well, this is coming when we're still mourning ms Deborah and her killers are still walking
When I said it that this has come to stay except Christians retaliate, it sounded like nonsense. Well... we should expect more of this. Even a whole community of Christians are still going to be burnt unless we stem this tide. Sometimes you don't understand a situation you don't want, YOU REJECT IT!!! VEHEMENTLY!!!
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by dozymars(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Religious robots
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by MDM2021: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! Another one

May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided

Stop blaming Lugard who is long dead. Between 1914 that the amalgamation was done and 1960 that you got independence, you had enough signs to know that the marriage would not work. Ahmadu Bello once requested that North should be carved out but your leaders persuaded him. Not enough, another of your leaders was against the secession clause (similar to the referendum clause) being inserted in the constitution. Greed, love of money, and fear of unknown are all the cause of the fake union, not Lugard.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by JBoss25(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lugbe is like Ikorodu in Lagos
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Jat33: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Waiting patiently the respond from south very soon ���[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Roon9(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
TechBIogger:
most PDP supporters left the useless party, Peter Obi then garnered much empathy and followers so believe you me the battle is now focused between APC and Labour Party.
PDP won't even come close.
If Atiku gets into that seat bro these killings and massacre perpetrated by his northern brothers won't stop

Pdp is dead and buried

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.