Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) (74068 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Dunamis Church To Construct Another Road In Abuja (Pictures) / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Allah offsprings again sad

May Amadioha punish that baztards killing pipu that kal him out

Hahahahahaha.....this Northerners are shitty people....i dislike them the more.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Skmoda360(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Saneebayo:

Anyone dah can't keep dere mouth shut and respect peoples believe are more foolish... cheesy
You sound like a psy.cho.....so you will kill your brother because of blasphemy against God that can't fight for himself abi

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by wasi9ice: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
I am a Christian but if it comes comes to a point where l have to kill human being to defend Jehovah then l will have to have a rethink
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by stharrykay(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
[which of the FHA Lugbe do you live sir? Because I drove pass that timber shade and saw it myself
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Multiverse of madness with these folks they are just many many were wa ni north
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by GreatAxeMan: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Because your IQ is on the same level as that of a chimpanzee.

NOETHNICITY:
Hummmm why do I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Oceanblaze(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
I blame that mumu Lord Lugard for joining the southern and northern(cows) protectorate together ...Lugard will rot in hell
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nigeria can't save anybody of failed system

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
I'm not surprised, I lost hope in Nigeria when tribal sentiments start to dominate Nigeria's national politics under Buhari, finally, Nigeria is gone forever buried by the military and some ethnic champions, very sad.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
The Jihad is here grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
SegunBABA007:
This is the Greatest Bank robbery in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66L91Cf_zaY
See them singing like canary bird and advising youths because they were caught
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
And his colleagues stood there and did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by kingPhidel(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wow. What a peaceful religion. You pepu are doing well.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by shimolv: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by rigarmortis: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
u igbos have successfully insulted us to d extent we south west have turn our back on u n every mallam to his kettle

See d madness your people are displaying on social media thinking they are mocking Yoruba n tinubu,guy we just start alliance with d north

We don’t care if yorubas don’t emerge as next president but no Igbo will b president or vice

If they shenk Yoruba in apc we will support pdp n chase apc n Labour Party to a jungle of no return

Oga shut your mouth.

Do whatever you want. Yoruba people have been abusing Peter Obi since he indicated interest and you are here yarning dust

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
And Nigerian Army/security will deny been involved in all of this,
This happened in seat of govt. Abuja,
Where were they, from beginning to the end of this dastardly criminal act?
Useless ,clueless and fanatical govt.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by rigarmortis: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
elgramz:

Yes, heaven will fall. Better know this and know peace. The one killed in a train was killed in an attack by bandits not because of her tribe or religion, many northerners were also victims of that attack so there wasn't any ethnic colouration to it. The hausas in the east know as e dey be, no killing of Igbos in the north goes unanswered, they will pack their dead bodies in trailer back to their land. If the idiots from whichever useless tribe you hail from are too cowardly to fight back when attacked, not everyone is cowardly as you are.

Oga use your upper and stop yarning dust.

You think the urchins killing people up and down give a cow dung about kilishi sellers in the east? You think they have that much Sense
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
The way these wretches are killing and burning fellow human being like cow in the name of blasphemy is becoming so worrisome .... And the govt is allowing them have their way.... hmmmn...

This madness is alarming
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don’t know why guys practicing such religion are just plain dumb.

How can you be fighting for your so called Allah, can’t he fight by himself?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by baretalk: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Let these blood thirsty zombies stay in the North, we don't want them in South, we don't want to be around animals.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Microwhy: 1:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Roon9:

I abuse their religion a lot in my state to their sorry faces. Why dem no dey try this madness with me? Thunder fire you and your moronic muhammad
Faceless..
Cometh to the fore and say same thy will not liveth to see the next moon.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Microwhy: 1:46am On Jun 05, 2022
zionmade:

Moh....amme.d is a fake ass. That prophet is a rapist, he is a paedophile . Draw that your trouser up , I will still give u the beating of ur life. One day something will push you cannibals to try this shit in the south. That day we fill a trailer with u guys wrapped in ur mats back to ur desert
Try say it to a Muslim in the south tomorrow and you see what will happen to you.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:58am On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
Nigeria is going through a lot under buhari.

Should religious law supersede our constitution? Is Nigeria a banana republic

These zealots and fanatics will continue in their evil and murderous ways if the government fails to address the issue.

Such ugly incidents doesn't portray our country well, this is coming when we're still mourning ms Deborah and her killers are still walking

And you think all these shits started in buhari tenure? It has been going on in that cursed region , north.........na social media open their yansh.......lots of people have been brutality killed. But swept under the carpet......those guys don't joke with their useless prophet muhammed , the terrorist......

In 1992, a youth corper was roasted alive in Kaduna....his father was my uncle's neighbor in ikoyi. It was never reported in the news. They killed him Sara.....
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:04am On Jun 05, 2022
juniorboma:
Brainless Africans killing themselves because of what an Arabian told them.

Africa has a long way to go.

You see how some useless africans carry those useless religions for head like gala? Islam and Christianity......
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Roon9(m): 2:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Microwhy:

Faceless..
Cometh to the fore and say same thy will not liveth to see the next moon.

Animal
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by orisa37: 4:05am On Jun 05, 2022
THAT MOB IS ALMAJIRIS.
FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY DID.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by olu77(m): 4:36am On Jun 05, 2022
umarshehu58:

The blasphemous acts against someones faith or the mob action?

What is the meaning or definition of faith?
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by olu77(m): 4:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Microwhy:

Try say it to a Muslim in the south tomorrow and you see what will happen to you.

You almajiris know your boundaries and I am very sure thesame prophet you are killing people on his behalf is ashamed of you all in his grave. Bunch of miseducated miscreants.
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by olu77(m): 4:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Saneebayo:

Anyone dah can't keep dere mouth shut and respect peoples believe are more foolish... cheesy

Do you have any evidence that this person committed the crime? What goes around comes around, you might find yourself in this situation one day. Allegations must be investigated before punishment is apportioned
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by zionmade(m): 4:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Microwhy:

Ogbeni you hype ur fellow cannibals too much
I will even use it as a trap to beat the hell out of the idiot. So I will tell a terrorist now that your prophet mohamm.ed is a bastarrd rapist and he will wag his tail. Even from he'll mohammed will be shocked wat will happen to the fool.

Or are you anywhere in the SS let me start from u
Re: Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) by Traplord09: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2022
juniorboma:
Brainless Africans killing themselves because of what an Arabian told them.

Africa has a long way to go.

Call it north Allan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.