Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Burnaboy Shares Cryptic Post About His Ex-girlfriend -she Was For The Streets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnaboy Shares Cryptic Post About His Ex-girlfriend -she Was For The Streets (482 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Skales Proposes To His Girlfriend: “She Said YES” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Shares Cryptic Post About His Ex-girlfriend -she Was For The Streets by Janetd1: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmfOODuzT20

Popular Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has shared a cryptic post on social media presumed to be about his ex-girlfriend, Stefflon Don.
Burna and Stefflon started dating in 2019 but their relationship was rocky and saddled with infidelity allegations on the part of the African Giant.
However, Burna Boy confirmed their split in December 2021 when he disclosed that he is single and doesn’t have a wife.
Since their split, the duo have been quiet about what led to their break but Steff recently hinted at releasing a diss track to share her “own side of the story” and sampled Burna’s recent hit single “Last Last” in the snippet of her song
Re: Burnaboy Shares Cryptic Post About His Ex-girlfriend -she Was For The Streets by Malory: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hoes ain't loyal
Re: Burnaboy Shares Cryptic Post About His Ex-girlfriend -she Was For The Streets by Ever8090: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sleep dey catch me...not my business..I have 100k looking for 60k to complete my rent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazuu Zeh Cries Of His Continues Harassment / “Why I Ended My Relationship With Jackie B” – Bbnaija Michael Spills The Tea / You Cannot Wreck Me With Fake News, Portable To Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.