Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces (8130 Views)

Police Confirm Death Of Female Glo Accountant, Says She Drank Insecticide / UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped, Leaves Note For Mother / Foodco Denies Viral Whatsapp Message On 40th Anniversary Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by EmperorHadrain: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
Police should also dig what the dead woman sent to the madam. From the chat, the dead woman's boss is the madam's ex so she might have gossiped about her so bad for the woman to have penned down such horrible chat. Vaginarians are their own greatest enemies and for the records, it's not my business.

Have the Police since not established the cause of death being suicide?

The police has no right to begin investigating any remote quarrel or efight this woman had because this was suicide according to them.

If they begin to investigate this troll it is only to do what our ever useless police do which is to have an excuse to extort .

Stop giving these idiots more reasons to be more useless.
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Rickmann: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Okobola146:
WhatsApp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces; Police Declare Writer Wanted.

Credit: Modupe Jessica Bewaji

This is harsh, man...
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by iluvdonjazzy: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Women with their mouth.
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fake chat
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by iluvdonjazzy: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tunechi5:
Omo fear women
I dey tell you.
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by obiekunie01: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by wingmanIII: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
FakeUnity:
I have my doubt about the authenticity of this news.

1) Queen Afia Schwazneggar on the pic is a Ghanian celebrity, the dead lady was a yoruba banker based in Nigeria and not a celebrity, so how did they know each other to warrant such personal attacks? .

2) Afia schwazneggar was using Ghanian curse words, definitely directed at her fellow ghanian not the lady in question.

#Verdict- Smells like FAKE NEWS

Agree with you. Sounds very fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by DKM123: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
FakeUnity:

1) Queen Afia Schwazneggar on the pic is a Ghanian celebrity, the dead lady was a yoruba banker based in Nigeria and not a celebrity, so how did they know each other to warrant such personal attacks? .

2) Afia schwazneggar was using Ghanian curse words, definitely directed at her fellow ghanian not the lady in question.

This people are irredeemable!!!
Why the lies? To what end? Why the desperation to prove that she killed herself because she was single even when it has been refuted that she suffered a mental illness and refused to continue her previous relationships each time she relapsed.

People are just wicked.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by cybriz82(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
And y'all believe this rubbish post...person wey get problem frm day one... Mental illness haz been eaten her deep,her dad used to b d one taking care of her before he pass away...evn her gate man said she is bipolar sometimes she roam about talking to herself...pls u guys shud ignore that rubbish post...
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by cybriz82(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
FakeUnity:

The op need serious planking on his back...rubbish...
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Govocrete: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Last last only you can give yourself happiness. Millions of married people out there with hordes of children who are depressed as hell. 47 IS NOT that old. She was obviously doing well career wise. I wish she adopted children..

I support you, I have been preaching from the book of happiness chapter 1 verse 3-5, I read:

“Under the sun, there is nothing that can give you happiness except the happiness you create from within yourself. Fame, wealth, children, education will not give you happiness”.
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Tmberwolf1: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Madmohamed123:
what offence did she commit. Police should invesgat what the other women send to her before declare her wanted
What crime did she commit?
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by FuckDModz: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Women supporting women.

Ps: it's fake.

Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Rexymania(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Omo this is too much na
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Some women deserve to have a rifle blown through their skull
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Gift96: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
FuckDModz:
Women supporting women.
grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Karleb(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by kode12: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Don't use your mouth to sign cheques your ass can't cash. Obviously to get that kinda slamming she's also thrown her own dirt at the other person.
They say those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by uvie66: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Madmohamed123:
what offence did she commit. Police should invesgat what the other women send to her before declare her wanted
the thing weak me... what offence did she commit.
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by sisisioge: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Hian! Na today...why would she allow someone who isnt an entity in her life speak into her life? Whew! Feeble....wetin dey inside this life that we havent heard before? Havent we heard of women who married young and couldn't have children? Havent we heard of women who had kids but got killed by the kids? Women killed by the husbands with their kids? Happy family who couldn't afford Nada and ended up distressed? Hian! Silly woman!

Read a story of a late forties woman whose husband had money and a big hospital in Lagos, she had children, shuttle between their home in london and Nigeria but died of cancer....same age bracket o yet she died involuntarily. My point, nothing is guaranteed, you dont let anyone speak foul into your life just because you're not where they thought you should be. There are worse cases than yours biko. What a loss....the caustic fingers too has gotten her mind into unnecessary burden. People over thinking stuff and unnecessarily putting themselves in trouble.

Besides, social media is filled with people who spend their private time dealing with issue, jabbing at others is like a fair game to them.

RIP to the deceased, I hope everyone else learnt a lesson or two.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by ghboy83: 12:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Fake
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by gaby(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2022
As fake as Jubril El Sudani
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by BigYash: 5:03am On Jun 05, 2022
I doubt if that is the cause of her death. She already knew her fate ,and she could have also adopted,if she wanted ,you know. Make una find another lie abeg.
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by TechBIogger: 5:11am On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

bad guy you supposed work with NIA and use this intelligence burst out the people behind the UGM in your region.
I don't mean the ipob kind of intelligence where their low Intel blames DSS and Nigerian army as being responsible for the killings in South East
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by adecz: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2022
Women and bad mouth ... ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by baretalk: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2022
What's her offence?
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Piptocoin: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

As in, Nigerians are so GULLIBLE. Nigeria is the GULLIBLE capital of the Universe. This bloggers are so hungry that they will go as far as creatively matching two different news to generate traffic. That post made by Afia was directed to a Ghanaian On Air Personality who actually insulted Afia that made her respond in kind.
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by bummyla(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Rubbish! So because of a message she killed herself, that's stupidity! From the test she was sleeping with another woman's husband, what do you expect! To me this woman was murdered! Period! And Because of her wealth! If Rasidi Yekimi family family can lock him up claiming insanity, a man for that matter, how much more a female
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by freddie009(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

#Verdict- #FAKE NEWS

You are smart!!!
Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by Octopusssy(f): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2022
FakeUnity:

#Verdict- #FAKE NEWS
It's fake news indeed.

Re: Whatsapp Message That Made Glo Accountant Commit Su*cide Surfaces by ThePlugg(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
That text is just Soo heartless...btw I think this whole thing is made up.... with the name,as a WhatsApp message....hhmmm,what do I know....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect / SHOCKING! See A Village Where Human Parts Are Eaten Daily [graphic Images] / The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.