Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President (28210 Views)

Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Bopokok: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Atiku

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by EmekaMD(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Truth is that Peter Obi may not be perfect but he the most worthy of any Nigerians vote out of all those contestants.

Hopefully Nigerians get it right this time.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Reeses: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Elections are not won on social media..

Back it up by actually coming out to vote.

I still feel Obi needs Kwakwanso or Atiku.
Keep looking for Atiku and those useless politicians time will tell on you folks.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DamnNiggar: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
I will vote him too

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

he needs me and you the most
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Honestfrend: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Me too
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Karleb(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
My heart is with Peter Obi but I wasn't born yesterday. This is Nigeria.

For the above reason, my vote is with Atiku. We desperately need a change of power.

I'm happy for Fayemi, Osibanjo and Tinubu, they've really worked for it in APC and it's a political success for we the Yoruba but I hope whoever APC chooses lose to Atiku.

My future is too precious for this tribalism nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Abfinest007(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
kenzysmith:
Play play Nigerians feel just hang up against pdp and Apc

But the bitter truth on Election results

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

This is the reality on ground
I can bet my two balls that nnpp will not come second
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Guyman02: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary case is like that of Hillary Clinton when contesting for president, we all know where it ended.
May GOD no allow us to OBIdiently become OBItuary Ezu river death will never be our portion in Jesus name Amen
I don't care how you address him, I am voting for him whether he wins or not, case closed.
At least I will satisfy my conscience even when you guys elect a worse version of Buhari, I will not lament too much because I played my part to salvage the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by candidphils(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
God bless you eriga..

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Diesel1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Keep quiet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Cj4charles(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
kenzysmith:

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Anyone who thinks Ibos will vote for Obi over Atiku is just deceiving himself, even Obi will end up voting for Atiku. Obi won't get more than 100,000 votes, you can bookmark this post cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Martinola(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am Yoruba, but Obi over any other aspirant.
Let's have a change for once

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by 07kjb: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sane Nigerians are waking,we will really swallow the bigot and illiterate ones

Vote Peter OBI bikonu

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
E go shock u say Obi won't get 3m votes cheesy
I pray you will be in Nigeria to face what comes next with us if Obi fails to win

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by candidphils(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
God bless you Erigga..

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by jowa16: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bad example�
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by guru90: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Obi peter is only man that will save 9ja from this messed up from Buhari....

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by MartinsD12(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

You are wrong obi does not need any atiku or kwakwanso

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Mummiesboy: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary case is like that of Hillary Clinton when contesting for president, we all know where it ended.
May GOD no allow us to OBIdiently become OBItuary Ezu river death will never be our portion in Jesus name Amen
One big dummy sighted

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by AfroAgroPower: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/erigganewmoney/status/1533010839527104512

Shared By Blogger Donald

The problem about The Politics of Nigeria is that: " Our Voting System is a Total Waste of Time. These people already know who will be appointed into the various political positions. The Whole Election Exercises is All Made up."

All the Elections being Ran in Nigeria is only done to deceive the people to think that their PVC and VOTES matter when it doesn't.

Nigerians need to know about this. They need to become wiser and forget about these Political Deceits.
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by saintobing: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
I will vote Peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by wiseoneking: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
kenzysmith:

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

Be OBidient joo and stop wasting your time typing ROBichi. OBIliterate what you wrote and OBIilify it in other to be OBidient like Obi's followers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Segzy19: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Obi can't even deliver the whole of South East... His APGA people see him as a betrayer for decamping to PDP after becoming a governor on the platform of APGA...

He is only popular online and his labour party has no foothold or structure. Sadly, we don't do independent candidatcy yet.

The northerners don't know him
Southern votes only can't make him win either

Labour party is not know in the north..
His supporters are online, and many of them have no voters card. The ones that have card are too big and have no time to go queue up with market men and women in the sun to vote

This is just the reality...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
What will happen that hasn't been happening already?

WORSE, Ipob ESN UGM will intense their attack and destruction of Igboland.

Is that my concern undecided
Emmanuelhector:
I pray you will be in Nigeria to face what comes next with us if Obi fails to win
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DownChelsea(f): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Guyman02:

I don't care how you address him, I am voting for him whether he wins or not, case closed.
At least I will satisfy my conscience even when you guys elect a worse version of Buhari, I will not lament too much because I played my part to salvage the country
He's actually winning

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by guru90: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Karleb:
My heart is with Peter Obi but I wasn't born yesterday. This is Nigeria.

For the above reason, my vote is with Atiku. We desperately need a change of power.

I'm happy for Fayemi, Osibanjo and Tinubu, they've really worked for it in APC and it's a political success for we the Yoruba but I hope whoever APC chooses lose to Atiku.

My future is too precious for this tribalism nonsense.

Atiku that seized my dad containers back in the years... Finally, my dad kicked the bucket......

Atiku really finished igbo people back in the years. Forget.... Atiku hate igbo people with passion....... Atiku will never make it in his life via this president....

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Femeto: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
All the best.
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by PoliteActivist: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
alsudan:
They called him Obiliar/ObiPandora/ObiChina etc it didn’t work.

Now they are calling his project of Rescuing Nigeria an Igbo Project. This too won’t work

Erriga is an Uhrobo man from Warri with real name Erhiga Agarivbie and he has pledged to be OBIdient.

I am from a middle Belt state and have long pledged to be OBIdient too.

Every lover of Nigeria must join hands to OBIiterate the enemies of Nigeria at the polls next year.

Because people can sense real! What God has ordained, no man can put asunder!
Our generation of YOUTHS will forever write our name in gold by breaking the mold and electing Obi!

The movement is bigger than Obi, and bigger than tribe!

#GenerationMPO!!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by zudozz: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
All the successful people are routing for Peter Obi but you will vote for Buhari Promax. Tomorrow you will start to beg them money for school fee and to pay hospital bills and to do Give away for you.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by obailala(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
Clinton lost with a very tiny margin. That tiny margin can be filled up for Obi if the right things are done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.