Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President (28214 Views)

Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by anonymuz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
kenzysmith:
Play play Nigerians feel just hang up against pdp and Apc

But the bitter truth on Election results

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

This is the reality on ground
this your results,ehnn. You will be surprised by the real results.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Johel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
FishLaps:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/erigganewmoney/status/1533010839527104512

Shared By Blogger Donald

Only a fool and a mad person will vote Atiku, Tinubu and the other ode called osibanjo.

4 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What will happen that hasn't been happening already?

WORSE, Ipob ESN UGM will intense their attack and destruction of Igboland.

Is that my concern undecided
You will jam same case as Owo

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Benitoh: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
What happened in owo ondo state is a child's play to what is about to befall Nigeria. They were said to come all the way from Libya and Mali according to the governor, that's to say they're well known not a case of unknown gun men that's to say our security agencies knows about them giving them the backup and the covers that they needed. They're merely playing out a well planned and clandestine scripts.

Remember the Methodist Church bishop that was kidnapped in Abia state told us the kidnappers are operating hand in hand with our so called highly compromised NA[Fulani].

Remember CSP johnbull also said without doubt that the Army[Fulani] are helping and also among the kidnappers terrorizing the whole country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
it's getting hot.
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Karlosorji(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary case is like that of Hillary Clinton when contesting for president, we all know where it ended.
May GOD no allow us to OBIdiently become OBItuary Ezu river death will never be our portion in Jesus name Amen
what are you even saying? You enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Freerhyme1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Like for PETER OBI, share for " EMI LO KAN"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by cavreek: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
If only social media can be part of the driving factors to determine who wins an election
Lets just hope for a beta nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by obailala(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Segzy19:
Obi can't even deliver the whole of South East... His APGA people see him as a betrayer for decamping to PDP after becoming a governor on the platform of APGA...

He is only popular online and his labour party has no foothold or structure. Sadly, we don't do independent candidatcy yet.

The northerners don't know him
Southern votes only can't make him win either

Labour party is not know in the north..
His supporters are online, and many of them have no voters card. The ones that have card are too big and have no time to go queue up with market men and women in the sun to vote

This is just the reality...
8 months is more than enough time for Labour Party to gather momentum and for Obi's name to spread. Also, 8 months is more than sufficient time for disgruntled members of PDP and APC to decamp to LP; and there surely would be numerous disgruntled members of APC from tomorrow.

Do you think Tinubu will finance APC if he's denied the ticket tomorrow? Do you think Wike will finance Atiku's campaign? These 2 fellows are possibly the biggest financiers of both parties

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by rieng0(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
obi for president

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
The worse is happening in Alaigbo already

The animals that perpetrated that of Owo dastardly act will be brought to book soon.

That's the difference
Emmanuelhector:
You will jam same case as Owo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Sucolee(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sha he get PVC?
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by MossLuv: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Let us not only rants on social media. Go and tell your mama and papa in the village. Tell your boy/girl friends if they love you they should vote Peter Obi. Let's us all campaign for Obi and take the power back from old greedy politicians. It's time for them to take youth seriously. If not youths will continue to protests and protests and they will continue to ignore us. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Ezedon(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Way forward

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Oyiboman69: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
alsudan:
They called him Obiliar/ObiPandora/ObiChina etc it didn’t work.

Now they are calling his project of Rescuing Nigeria an Igbo Project. This too won’t work

Erriga is an Uhrobo man from Warri with real name Erhiga Agarivbie and he has pledged to be OBIdient.

I am from a middle Belt state and have long pledged to be OBIdient too.

Every lover of Nigeria must join hands to OBIiterate the enemies of Nigeria at the polls next year.
d problem is nt we d other tribes but d igbos who definitly nt vote 4 him. Dey want other tribe 2 do d work for dem
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Karleb(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
guru90:

Atiku that seized my dad containers back in the years... Finally, my dad kicked the bucket......

Atiku really finished igbo people back in the years. Forget.... Atiku hate igbo people with passion....... Atiku will never make it in his life via this president....

I hate Atiku too. No politician is a saint, not even Peter Obi.

But, all I want is a change of government and PDP can guarantee that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Mohbola(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good for him.

I have made up my mind to trade on Yellowcard too.

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Oracleforce: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
alsudan:
They called him Obiliar/ObiPandora/ObiChina etc it didn’t work.

Now they are calling his project of Rescuing Nigeria an Igbo Project. This too won’t work

Erriga is an Uhrobo man from Warri with real name Erhiga Agarivbie and he has pledged to be OBIdient.

I am from a middle Belt state and have long pledged to be OBIdient too.

Every lover of Nigeria must join hands to OBIiterate the enemies of Nigeria at the polls next year.

Are you talking about PTHIEF Obituary?/

You and Your obituary keep chasing shadow...
After the election, wailing continues as you did after the 2015 presidential election...

Counting down to your wailing moment

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by BenklinsJones(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Hommie just trying to revive his dead career.

Just chasing clout!

These are major reason his career nosedived, as he could not face reality.

Waste of vote.

Obi that I will personally defeat in a national election. All odds against him.

Shey u smoke weed na abi...E be like say u na brother to pain..I no just know o, how some people brain just be...u go just dey wonder whether they are normal.If I check now , 5 Kobo u no get for account..You dey here dey support people when make ur life miserable

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
8months is enough to gather enough support we are not slowing down na oga obi my vote stand tall

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
BenklinsJones:

Shey u smoke weed na abi...E be like say u na brother to pain..I no just know o, how some people brain just be...u go just dey wonder whether they are normal.If I check now , 5 Kobo u no get for account..You dey here dey support people when make ur life miserable

Work on your communication. It was difficult reading it out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by nickyj19: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
as far as my idol don say na obi meself don followed made up my mind too
#obiistheanswertoourproblems

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by BenklinsJones(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Work on your communication. It was difficult reading it out.

Gettat.you no just get sense..U no dey shame? Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Jmichael1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Roniyke1234:
We keep adding to our numbers...

members wen no go win one state,those ones slf na still members?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ZombieTAMER: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
he needs me and you the most

how many votes can you and I give him?..

you have to get the three ks on your side..kano,kaduna,kastina.
Rivers, Anambra, half of Lagos, and you have won.
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
BenklinsJones:

Gettat.you no just get sense..U no dey shame? Ozuo

Sigh…

I cannot join you in that sty.
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DownChelsea(f): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Peter Obi.

Bringing tears to hateful slaves since 2023. grin
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Every body eye don't clear...PO we move
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by seanwilliam(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yet to decide on who to vote between Osinbajo and Peter obi .

I just hope either of the two delivers
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by rollywise(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
kenzysmith:
Play play Nigerians feel just hang up against pdp and Apc

But the bitter truth on Election results

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

This is the reality on ground

And we endure another eight years of untold hardship and killing. The blood and struggle of the endsars will be in vain. When will it ever move us to say it is enough?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Jmichael1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Man like Erigga aka Paper boy aka See money aka New money aka Their ear well well aka King of the South.

Every sensible Nigerian should be OBITIFIED.

same way we were all atikulated the last time,bt las las wetin happen?

bros abeg make we 4get false hope,notin L.P wn do 4 were apc and pdp dey.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.