Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan (45453 Views)

Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Lionnation: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
We know they're the true definition of Coward that's how one resign 3 days to Primary and his people are hailing that's a man of honor and integrity....

Man of honor and integrity wey don go up to 3 party integrity with a prostitute spirit....

They don't even trust there delegates and dey want other region to do the job there delegates couldn't du for dem...
you man that won the election have been to more 4 parties

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by WATCHOVER(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ebubu:

fool and illiterate tout lyk you. are you or any of your generation as worthy as governor Umahi ? your bile and hate for people of the SE will not quench their enterprising spirit and will keep on eating you up.

hatred kill you and your generation there.

them born fool call am my son undecided
why are you insulting him, is it not shameful that at a glorious time for IBOs to rule they chickened out abi APC has dollarise their primary?
Thank God that has VINDICATED Wike, Ibos are not serious, their hatred towards themselves is LEGENDARY

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Sannisege: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Umahi steps down for Lawan, while Lawan will step for Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by alsudan: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
From Amaechi to Jonathan and now Lawan. You guys can't stop amazing me

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by chinchum(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
That’s how we felt when tinubu picked buhari over Jonathan.. Umahi did well
was tinubu and jonathan in the same party??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by King44(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
The eastern politician are the loopholes in this upcoming power denial from the south. They are really putting in the work.

Why cant you step down for a follow southerner, although with your interest involved. Politics is about interest.

Not Tinubu
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Indispensable85(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
God1000:
My instinct tells me that he's stepping down for Osinbajo

So this news is not clear enough for you? Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by 77up(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Walllee:

See SW,una think say Una smart,we are playing the game Tinubu played that brought buhari in.Instead of u guys to call us sophisticated South East,you guys are calling us cowards.Abi that una time una wey una bring in buhari una no be sophisticated?.lol laugh one kill me
I laugh in swanshi grin
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Henz81: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by asatemple(f): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Judas onye isi ndi cariot

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Kfed4ril(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Charmingrascal:
I mean no offense, but Igbos really need to learn national politics.

How could you step down, unfortunately you are the first person to cowardly give up.

I am guessing Lawal could be Buhari's anointed candidate.

E dey sweet una to dey always talk about almighty Igbo’s.
Upon the self acclaimed master strategist Tinubu claims, north still de school am sotee him don begin cry.
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's getting interesting
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Olaoye1988: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by inoki247: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nobleman80:
Shut up Bro, you guys think we can't pull the rug off your legs? You betrayed southerners in 2015 and you want us to pay you with support you are kidding me. We won't do it so let it sink inside your skull miners brain

You people will cry tire when somebody from west gets the ticket you people always scoring home goal can't even play politics....

Bunch of cowards looking for excuses to comfort dem sef...

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by IMPARTIAL: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
What does Lawan know about leadership? Is it by being Senate president? What were his functions before this dispensation?

Someone like this may win the presidential election and all he will be concerned with in his 8-yr rule is chop and chop, and dash all and sundry plenty of money as Jonathan and Dasuki did? Nwobodo 100m, Olu Falae 200m etc

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Cypress042(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mandate2023:
He was never serious in d first place.....yeebos r just funny, instead of stepping down for d strongest candidate from south east in d race he decided to support another northerner after Buhari grin grin grin

Ipigs r never serious
Easy oo grin
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Okwyjesus(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
VaginaMiners:
5% vagina mining coward.

Did they swear for this people with unconditional surrender??
From Ojukwu to Obi and now this Abakaliki clown grin grin

Cry cry baby l want see your Emperor. Shameeee

Igbos is playing the spoiler for SW. And we lgbos is totally in support.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Tzar(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cowards!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Franchise21(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Same Umahi that quitted PDP cos he thought they won't zone it to South East is now surrendering to Lawan??
This is serious!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
We know they're the true definition of Coward that's how one resign 3 days to Primary and his people are hailing that's a man of honor and integrity....

Man of honor and integrity wey don go up to 3 party integrity with a prostitute spirit....

They don't even trust there delegates and dey want other region to do the job there delegates couldn't du for dem...

Would these have been your words if that Ebonyi clown had stepped down for Tinubu or any other charlatan?!!

Come clean!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lols I can see some souls burning in hell that he didn't step down for TINUBU....

If he likes let him step down for Zazu ........

iGBOS have chosen their candidate.......any other candidate from the Igbo nation in any party coming out for Presidential seat is only deceiving gullible Nigerians .....

Come and follow us to March OBIdiently come 2023.
Follow who see vision not who thinks it is his turn or who has learnt alot from his master and will give back what he learnt in Ask rock to Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Grinch41: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbos making themselves politically irrelevant.Wrong move that will backfire if Osinbajo is picked as the APC candidate and eventually wins the presidential election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by GerraMeh74(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Very stupid and clueless people, David Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu are the modern days Aruthur Nzeribe!!! Saboutoures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by yetunsbay(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zonefree:
I want strongly believe Medics are close to Tinubu from now till Tuesday.
I wonder why BAT children are not as worried as you people. Do you really get a life of yours at all ?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by tctrills: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Penguin2:
I thought Umahi was serious… didn’t know he’s this foolish, if the news is true.

You defected from PDP because you felt the party wouldn’t zone to southeast. Now you are stepping down for a northerner.

See this big fool
How is he a fool for stepping down from a primary we both know he wouldn't win?
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by eldoradoxx: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
See hypocrites everywhere bashing Umahi/ Igbos for stepping down as if they actually would have voted him in the convention or general election or expected him to win.
It is far better for Umahi to step down for a Northerner than step down for a South Westerner or South Southerner. Has the South West reciprocated the East for the support the East gave to Obj (1999-2003). Wat of those of us from South South, has our region reciprocated the support we got from the East during GEJ era.
I said it earlier, East is in this game to play the spoiler for everyone. Their mantra is "If South cannot support one of us to become President, let it remain in the North". It is politically fair I must say.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by BENCHOKCONSULT: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1533187683480133633?t=uHUVr_jUqTrsI_IdC6iBpA&s=19

Very useless southerners. You can imagine this big fool of Umahi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Opolopoopolonio: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
alsudan:
Said it that Lawan was Buhari’s Candidate, the bigot is too predictable

How anyone thought Buhari the ethnic jingoist and terrorist will just hand over power to the South beats me.

Expect more to step down for Lawan.

That’s what I posted just yesterday and got so much stick from politically naive folks

Northern governors have already zoned it to the south.

Consequently, Badaru has stepped down.

You are so not current. Are you a piggiddioott

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by yetunsbay(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
tctrills:

How is he a fool for stepping down from a primary we both know he wouldn't win?
no one should shout marginalisation ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by GhettoBwoy: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lawan laidis fit win APC primaries as I dey see am oh
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by kelly72: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:

We all know why you are having this panic attack, your greedy quest for a delusional life time ambition has all but evaporated into thin air. even the pretentious pastor is nowhere in the equation.

And the Lamentations began 2 days ago in Ogun. What you feared most has just befallen you.

Sorry 'bout that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Charmingrascal:
I mean no offense, but Igbos really need to learn national politics.

How could you step down, unfortunately you are the first person to cowardly give up.

I am guessing Lawal could be Buhari's anointed candidate.

Lol.

Well what would you say about the SW that supported a northerner in 2015 against a fellow southerner? They're sophisticated abi?

Though I'm not in APC but Kalu and his gang made it clear that if it's not coming to the SE, it should go the NE that hasn't produced before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.