Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan (45452 Views)

Umahi Steps Down And Endorses Akpabio For Senate President (Video) / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by paramakina202: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
We know they're the true definition of Coward that's how one resign 3 days to Primary and his people are hailing that's a man of honor and integrity....

Man of honor and integrity wey don go up to 3 party integrity with a prostitute spirit....

They don't even trust there delegates and dey want other region to do the job there delegates couldn't du for dem...

Modified:

you people shuld get off my mention I'm not part of your leader that always chickened out at the last minute for there Fulani master goan hold your leader responsible you bitter soul and always praying for other region downfall buh na dem Tsunami dey hit with coward leaders....

Stop crying we are building solid bridges with the NOT grin

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Viraltrends123: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
wiseoneking:
Absolutely yes, when the south is ready for power, it should come to the east instead of the west. It's better it remains in the North than to come to SW instead of SE. After another 8yrs of the North, may be south shall start to be specific of SE presidency. And presently, a lot of igbos for the first time are going for their PVC unlike before. INEC just announced about the pressure of getting PVC in Anambra state which they have never seen before.
South east presidency will only happen in your dreams. If you think Atiku didn't plan with obi to leave the party, you have dunce, you guys think obi was angry with Atiku for buying delegates, you were forming different stories to paint him white, the guy that resigned immediately after discussing with Atiku.

Even if the north rules for 50 years, nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
sogodihno:
5% cowards they can't face their master up north and they can't even support their fellow 5%. Nonsense people

These are them, bowing to their masters up north.

Like Umahi, like kalu, like Ihedioa, 5% slaves. Tueh!

Tilumpoo miscreants in sifia pains cheesy
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by yetunsbay(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
tctrills:
We both know he stood zero chance of winning so what is your point?
zero or not he should have stood his ground till the end. Did he miscalculated before dahsing out 100milli
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by wiseoneking: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Franchise21:
Same Umahi that quitted PDP cos he thought they won't zone it to South East is now surrendering to Lawan??
This is serious!!!
Because SW through TINUBU did thesame for reelection of SS president GEJ. Karma is never your mate. Stop shedding crocodile tears. This is the beginning of sorrows for SW.
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Opolopoopolonio: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
tctrills:
We both know he would not have made any statement. He would not have gotten 10% of the votes. Or are we trying to fool ourselves?

You just have to start from somewhere

Nobody will give you presidency on a platter
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:

Lol was Tambuwal from Southern region or did you see any southerners stepping down for Atiku...

You guys should keep looking for excuse so that people won't see your region as a region filled with cowards.....

grin

The thing dey really pain you well well ooo. Hope you won't take snipper on Monday sha? Someone should please keep an eye on this guy ooo.

Shey you remember 2015 abi? It takes two to tango and 2 can definitely play the game. SE or North keeps it. The Judas of the South won't see nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Walllee: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
eldoradoxx:
See hypocrites everywhere bashing Umahi/ Igbos for stepping down as if they actually would have voted him in the convention or general election or expected him to win.
It is far better for Umahi to step down for a Northerner than step down for a South Westerner or South Southerner. Has the South West reciprocated the East for the support the East gave to Obj (1999-2003). Wat of those of us from South South, has our region reciprocated the support we got from the East during GEJ era.
I said it earlier, East is in this game to play the spoiler for everyone. Their mantra is "If South cannot support one of us to become President, let it remain in the North". It is politically fair I must say.

Thanks bro,We lost Sank with Jonathan SS when he Sank,we were left of the entire government because we supported SS to the grave,but South South got juicy position,we didn't care,all we asked for was for SS and SW support us too,But the likes of Wike ,Tinubu instead of words of encouragement even if they won't support us,they started insulting us.
Come this general election we will let them know that SE vote is not the Same as IGBO votes,We Igbos a cross the states in Nigeria numbering more than 21million,will show them that Igbo votes are not actually 5% most especially PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by OMOLAJA426(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ebubu:

fool and illiterate tout lyk you. are you or any of your generation as worthy as governor Umahi ? your bile and hate for people of the SE will not quench their enterprising spirit and will keep on eating you up.

hatred kill you and your generation there.

them born fool call am my son undecided
shut up i am yoruba by tribe.can't he step down for his colegues in the south.I now believe that all politicians in the south have sold people of the south into fulani and hausa slavery.useless umahi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by 8stargeneral: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Umahi is a big clown
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by SugarGirl44(f): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mandate2023:

Tambuwal stepped down for atiku that came from same north like him

Do u ppl have brain at all....omo u ppl r not normal oh grin grin grin comparing a northerner stepping down for another northerner to a southerner stepping down for a northerner so north can still retain power.....ur mumu is classified, am not sure u can read sef werey oloriburuku

His confusion is confused, that's why.
The politics is too much for his 2 kilobytes brain capacity grin grin
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Ebubu: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:

You wey get nation u will soon goan jump inside Azu river a child of a coward govern by coward...

of course i identify with a nation. the proud industrious igbo nation known far and wide for their success in literature and commerce. which nation do you identify with you nonentity ?
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by tnerro1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
I wonder how umahi tot APC was going to give it to the south east?
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Indispensable85(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
DaveDGreat:

SE or it remains in the north. Yorubas did it in 2015. Now is payback time.

Losers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jonasbadoo:

Trash
We have seen the kind of courage SW has na, imagine conniving with the same Northerners to collect power from your fellow southern brother and now you're crying foul..
If south east won't rule , it remains in the North...
You and your fellow Afonjas can cry us a river

SE or it remains in the North till South get sense. The greedy and slimy Judas of the South won't see shishi. Two can play the game.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by eldoradoxx: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
yetunsbay:
SE can support whoever they prefer but I detest shouting being marginalized afterwards ooo
Must a region produce President in order not to be marginalized in a serious country? We are not ready to advance as a nation. Marginalization is when a government appropriate the collective wealth of the nation to favour only a particular region. It has nothing to do with which region produces President, it has everything to do with the materials you guys keep electing as President. Igbos not need presidency to stop marginalization, what they and indeed all Nigerians need is a credible material that knows what building a heterogeneous and multi ethnic nation like Nigeria is all about. Not the one that talk about 97% and 5%, or the one that talks about it is Yoruba turn.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Indispensable85(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:

Nothing .....the head don blank.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by goody234: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
I swear the youth please come out and vote the rejects away ..show these politicians who you want ..enough is enough !!
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Franchise21(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
wiseoneking:
Because SW through TINUBU did thesame for reelection of SS president GEJ. Karma is never your mate. Stop shedding crocodile tears. This is the beginning of sorrows for SW.
I'm not from SW. He could have sat down and supported Atiku since he wants it to remain in the North
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Lazenby007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
fergie001:
You say wetin?

Wahala be like wetin again?
like okada
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by fyneguy: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
alsudan:
Said it that Lawan was Buhari’s Candidate, the bigot is too predictable

How anyone thought Buhari the ethnic jingoist and terrorist will just hand over power to the South beats me.

Expect more to step down for Lawan.

That’s what I posted just 2 days ago and got so much stick from politically naive folks

Lol a feather-weight stepping down adds next-to-nothing to Lawan's victory. I pity Umahi and his likes. They blindly think Northerners will prefer "our brother, Lawan" to Southern aspirants. Kalu and Umahi should tell them how they can make Lawan win outside the North. Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by kingemaker(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
alsudan:
Said it that Lawan was Buhari’s Candidate, the bigot is too predictable

How anyone thought Buhari the ethnic jingoist and terrorist will just hand over power to the South beats me.

Expect more to step down for Lawan.

That’s what I posted just 2 days ago and got so much stick from politically naive folks
Don't be politically naive wink
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by shigishege: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
That’s how we felt when tinubu picked buhari over Jonathan.. Umahi did well
oga shut up I no dey ask you any explanation. You see this matter for ground ehn, wna no relevant.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by AlwaysPositive: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
I have said it before, and I will say it again.. if the presidency isn't coming to SE, for the sake of equity and fairness it should go to North East.

We are smarter now.
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by 36STATES: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
VaginaMiners:
5% vagina mining coward.

Did they swear for this people with unconditional surrender??
From Ojukwu to Obi and now this Abakaliki clown grin grin

We told you people in 2015, but you called us names and claimed you are the most sophisticated political betrayers ever.
Your cries are still coming. On Jonathan the good people of SE/SS stand.
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Denoh68: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
MAYBE YOUR LATE ANCESTOR AWOLOWO WAS A COWARD
VaginaMiners:
5% vagina mining coward.

Did they swear for this people with unconditional surrender??
From Ojukwu to Obi and now this Abakaliki clown grin grin
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by olas24u(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ibo! Sell everybody sellable, na business.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Obainomilano: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
inoki247:
We know they're the true definition of Coward that's how one resign 3 days to Primary and his people are hailing that's a man of honor and integrity....

Man of honor and integrity wey don go up to 3 party integrity with a prostitute spirit....

They don't even trust there delegates and dey want other region to do the job there delegates couldn't du for dem...

Modified:

you people shuld get off my mention I'm not part of your leader that always chickened out at the last minute for there Fulani master goan hold your leader responsible you bitter soul and always praying for other region downfall buh na dem Tsunami dey hit with coward leaders....
...the pain you are feeling is that me peter obi is now a presidential candidate and your druggie slave master will be among the people voting him in as the next president despite all your noise he will become the president of iragbiji town union ���
Re: 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan by Opolopoopolonio: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
wiseoneking:
Because SW through TINUBU did thesame for reelection of SS president GEJ. Karma is never your mate. Stop shedding crocodile tears. This is the beginning of sorrows for SW. me.

SW dey kampe

Osinbajo is getting the ticket by God's grace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.