Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? (4295 Views)

Can This Be The Hand Work Of Village People? / Watch Nᶏked Video Of Village Slay Queen Priscy Recorded Leaked / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Blupen(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
EmzyT:

Good. When you do, you can now come back for us to advice you.
grin grin grin you are very heartless
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Blupen(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2022
falcon01:
There's nothing like village people. In most cases you are facing consequences due to your actions.
in all cases*
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Polynek(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
U need to educate him on how to run his job. Tell him next time, he should add his workmanship and the amount he would use to buy the materials, including the fare to get the items and use that to charge his customers b4 doing their jobs. E.G Let's say i am a Carpentar, and i want to make a table for someone, i will include my T.P, the amount to get the materials(make it a little higher but not much), and my workmanship, then i will charge the person. The sole aim for any job or business is to make profit.
My elder brother gave me 6yrs therefore He hardly take my advice, He is so authocratic, even though He knows dat am more educated than Him yet He believes that I hv nothing to tell Him in His field of work,
Am on my way to the police station now, I will try my best to talk to Him in a calm manner because am very upset right now,
Thanks bro for your candid contribution, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Polynek(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
okoroemeka:
first of all let me make it clear to everyone that is willing to listen and learn,I have an animal farm in the village and I know how it works,to make a charm that will affect somebody is not cheap,it is not something you can use #2000 naira to go and get or for old men and women to use,it does not work that way,to make a potent charm like that will require many ingredients that are rare and costly,for example if you are told to get the eyebrows of an albino or a chick that haven't pecked on the ground,do you know how much that will cost?powerful charms are financed by wealthy or well to do men living in city's and towns,in what village in Nigeria will an old man use #300k to make a juju?let's be realistic who dash monkey banana.
Most times we attribute things that are unknown to us and baffle us to sprituality,that welder may be a drug addict,heavy drinker and spender,a woman wrapper,a gambler or simply a fool for him to wrongly calculate the estimate he needed for a job
You are making sense bro, but unfortunately my broda I know wen I was still in the village is a responsible guy, unless He has changed since I enter school and dax why am thinking if Dix is ordinary or normal human error, because 4 me I don't blv in village people stuff
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Polynek(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
muheeb01:
if you don't believe in village people it's because somehow they're still on your case too but yet to come in full fore for you...the moment you said there's no village people that means they're on your case already,you better start protecting yourself with prayers and any spiritual ways...don't say I no tell you o,and don't bother to go back and forth about this,this is my field and I know so many things about spirituality,they exist even before and after muhammad and jesus regime,know this and know peace
Hmmm angry
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by favour32(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
If you believe say village people dey control....na you sabi.
If you nor believe say village people control....na you also sabi.
All be say, day and night dey.
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by OlawaleBammie: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2022
ajekpaks:

Mr fighter, that's how religion started in the first place... upon all your JuJu you cannot even produce the phone you're currently using to read this...
U must be from that area that doesn't reason well.

How does what i said correlate with ur reply??

Why are u fidgeting wen u dont bliv in it?

Leave people that believe in it alone and dont attack dem, so also u that does not believe in it, dont have a rethink wen things are not going ur way.

Unstable fellas.
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Extratyre01(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Your brother is doing drugs.
Crack precisely
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by bunsuq: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
ITbomb:
It's not human error, some of these artisans are not so good in quotation calculations, after agreeing with a customer, they go to the market and things gets higher. Then they become stuck.

I helped one recently after he gave me a ridiculously low amount for burglary, we had to calculate together because I really wanted the job done without excuses
I agree with you. Your brother should get a more experiences peeson's help in calculations or giving quote after doing his due diligence by going to market it calling to confirm current prices.
He shouldn't be in a rush to give quotes. Also, he should never spend the money for a job for his personal or family needs until the job is done. Some artisans will say they are spending their profit upfront, as the job continues to be delayed, cost of materials go up
He should give allowance for unforseen price increase and put that mark up in his quote. Consistently doing a good job which is delivered on time will give him repeat customers. It is better you charge welk, make profit and do your job well.
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Truvelisback(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Polynek:
My elder brother gave me 6yrs therefore He hardly take my advice, He is so authocratic, even though He knows dat am more educated than Him yet He believes that I hv nothing to tell Him in His field of work,
Am on my way to the police station now, I will try my best to talk to Him in a calm manner because am very upset right now,
Thanks bro for your candid contribution, I appreciate
It's my pleasure.
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Bigfish121(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
What engineers do is after preparing their BEME,they factor the amount they have with 1.5.i think you brother should go with this.After doing his calculations and he arrive at 500k for example,he should multiply it by 1.5 which will give him 750k.
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by falcon01: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blupen:
in all cases*
Well there's an exceptions of other people's mistake and poor choices affecting you. Let's say been poor in a poor family of 10 that's your parents wrong choices which will hinder you.
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Ricibo: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Watch what this 300l UNIBEN student was caught doing click on this link to watch it on Facebook

https://textil-art.eu/MnA0ajRoOU05ZTlFMnY=
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Blupen(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
falcon01:
Well there's an exceptions of other people's mistake and poor choices affecting you. Let's say been poor in a poor family of 10 that's your parents wrong choices which will hinder you.
you won't understand what am trying to say its really deep
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by falcon01: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blupen:
you won't understand what am trying to say its really deep
I can go deeper, hit me.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Alooone: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Extratyre01:
Your brother is doing drugs.
Crack precisely
Thief! Useless bastard pay me my money...scammer!
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Blupen(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2022
falcon01:
I can go deeper, hit me.
we as humans
Own ourselves, in another way we are dey God of ourselves anything that happens to us was just dey law of attraction answering to our predominant thoughts
So if someone says village people dey do me and always think about it, speak about it, then the law of attraction will move people, events and circumstances for village people to be doing us
Its just what we think that always comes to us whether good or bad
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by falcon01: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Blupen:
we as humans
Own ourselves, in another way we are dey God of ourselves anything that happens to us was just dey law of attraction answering to our predominant thoughts
So if someone says village people dey do me and always think about it, speak about it, then the law of attraction will move people, events and circumstances for village people to be doing us
Its just what we think that always comes to us whether good or bad
of course, that's what I'm saying. There's nothing like village people most of the time is as a result of your actions. But there are instances where its other peoples actions that lead us to suffer example voting Bad leaders. You didn't vote buhari but you are suffering with the people who voted buhari. Nothing spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by Blupen(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2022
falcon01:
of course, that's what I'm saying. There's nothing like village people most of the time is as a result of your actions. But there are instances where its other peoples actions that lead us to suffer example voting Bad leaders. You didn't vote buhari but you are suffering with the people who voted buhari. Nothing spiritual.
lolzz you are Right my brother......
I didn't vote for buhari ooh grin
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by jprosper18(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
nmasoma:
Wabsite for sell dm me private

Interested.. l sent you a mail
Re: Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? by nmasoma(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2022
jprosper18:

Interested.. l sent you a mail
ok, chat me up on wassup now am waiting for you dm me their look at the number for the wassup 08102697656 dm me their

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days / Why do some women have fish brain? / Is it okay To Watch Phonographic Movies With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.