Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,919 members, 7,863,226 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty (769 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2022
I have those genuine watches for distress sales
I need to raise some funds for an emergency,Each of the watches comes with 1 year warranty ,will put down their model numbers for further confirmation.
The Location is Lagos,but I can waybill it to to any part of the country.

The picture is a brand new genuine Casio W LQ139A-1B3 women's Black Classic Resin Watch

Price 10k

It comes fully boxed with:
Warranty card
Module (user manual)
Casio watch stand
Casio watch box
And the watch it self

My number: zero seven zero 17607723

1 Share

Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Genuine Casio LQ142E2A. Women's watch this watch is water resistant,it also comes with 1 year warranty
Module (user manual)
Casio watch stand
Casio watch box
The watch itself

Distress sales price 10k

Location Lagos but can way bill it any where

My number zero 17607723

1 Share

Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Timex TWZUWSTMWYZ tribute collection men's watch

It has the following specifications:
Adjustable black 20mm fabric strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
black dial
full Arabic numerals
Black 40mm case
mineral glass crystal
Indiglo light-up watch dial with luminous hands
Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for periods of recreational swimming

It also has 1 year warranty

Distress sales price 15,000

Location Lagos ,I can waybill it to any where

My number zero seven zero 17607723

Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2022
The Timex is sold for $58 on ebay

Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Available
Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2022
jackslow:
Timex TWZUWSTMWYZ tribute collection men's watch

It has the following specifications:
Adjustable black 20mm fabric strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
black dial
full Arabic numerals
Black 40mm case
mineral glass crystal
Indiglo light-up watch dial with luminous hands
Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for periods of recreational swimming

It also has 1 year warranty

Distress sales price 15,000

Location Lagos ,I can waybill it to any where

My number zero seven zero 17607723
Timex sold
Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 23, 2022
jackslow:
Genuine Casio LQ142E2A. Women's watch this watch is water resistant,it also comes with 1 year warranty
Module (user manual)
Casio watch stand
Casio watch box
The watch itself

Distress sales price 10k

My number zero 17607723
available
Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2022
jackslow:
Module (user manual)
Casio watch stand
Casio watch box
The watch itself

Distress sales price 10k

My number zero 17607723
Available
Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2022
jackslow:
Module (user manual)
Casio watch stand
Casio watch box
The watch itself

Distress sales price 10k

My number zero 17607723
available
Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Okodav(m): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Good
Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Okodav(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Good
Re: Clearance Sales Of Authentic Watches With 1 Year Warranty by Okodav(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
jackslow:
available

(1) (Reply)

Damnnn She Got A Fat Assss / I Never Knew Nairaland Keeps LIKES And SHARE Record / What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.