Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,657 members, 7,958,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 (1828 Views)

I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! / Peter Obi Might Win Atiku Abubakar In Adamawa State (Pictures) / Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by slivertongue: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

Lolz, so Atiku will bring in the security? The man that has no balls, he condemned Deborah death and went again to delete it.

No governor will want to lose his structure for anything and a leader in APC will not want to go to PDP, to become just anyone. Everybody is selfish

Some left PDP for APC and heaven didn't fall. Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Atiku etc returned. So don't be too sure. Atiku was wrong on deleting his tweet &it will cost him some goodwill. Humanity first politics last. I think any party expect APC can restore Nigeria to pre 2011 status. Study Bauchi &Kano politics they don't always bend to their leaders when it doesn't favour them. Buhari had always won most states in the North because of the masses who erroneously believed he had vertical competence. The North is already in post Buhari and are looking for a party and president who can salvage the situation. APC is fairly out of there mind. Maybe a fair minded southerner would make them change their stance.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by sogodihno: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2022
slivertongue:

Some left PDP for APC and heaven didn't fall. Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Atiku etc returned. So don't be too sure. Atiku was wrong on deleting his tweet &it will cost him some goodwill. Humanity first politics last. I think any party expect APC can restore Nigeria to pre 2011 status. Study Bauchi &Kano politics they don't always bend to their leaders when it doesn't favour them. Buhari had always won most states in the North because of the masses who erroneously believed he had vertical competence. The North is already in post Buhari and are looking for a party and president who can salvage the situation. APC is fairly out of there mind. Maybe a fair minded southerner would make them change their stance.

And you they read every notherner mind? Well, anything that make you sleep at night
Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by unite4real: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2022
XerXers:

North voted Buhari in 2003. SE and SS was OBJ stronghold. If north voted keankwaso and Atiku and SE and SS vote obi, no hope for yoruba candidate

What happened in 1993 when MKO defeated Tofa and 2003 when Obasanjo defeated Buhari by about 12M votes, Obasanjo won the following northern states.
Adamawa, Benue, fct, Kaduna,kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, plateau, Taraba,

Obasanjo won 10 states including the fct in the north while Buhari won 10 as well. They shared the spoil.

During this period, Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in all south East states with over 90% margin.
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by SarkinYarki: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Only a mumu will say this ...Tinubu that has never mustererd 3 million votes in his entire life will beat Atiku ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by SarkinYarki: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

Lolz, so Atiku will bring in the security? The man that has no balls, he condemned Deborah death and went again to delete it.

No governor will want to lose his structure for anything and a leader in APC will not want to go to PDP, to become just anyone. Everybody is selfish

At least he had the balls to condemn it first but your Tinubu was silent through out
Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by slivertongue: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:

And you they read every notherner mind? Well, anything that make you sleep at night

Well, I just shared a bit of northern political culture. PDP didn't harm us like APC did. Am not among those who rushed to vote APC. I warned them, and those who left are gradually coming to their sense already.
Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by Jack005(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Dreamer..
Re: Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 by Jack005(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:
Let me enlighten them.

North has about 11 governors in APC, all of them will not abandon their political structure just because of Atiku, I am sure of people like Borno governor, Kano Governor, katsina and even Kaduna, these are the northern states that matter in Nigeria election
So you are banking on.rigging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Like All Igbos Does Not Believe In Restructuring And State Autonomy / I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi / Breaking News!!! See Names Of Ijaw Leaders That Have Rejected Peter Obi!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.