Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ (43988 Views)

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Benmob: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg made them do diz primary make will hear word, like if when they become president dey will do anything to make d country work good.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nchenches: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Speculators too many.

Because Nigeria's run like an oligarchy since northern soldiers restructured Nigeria abnormally, and north has refused any democratic restructure of the skewed and lopsided political structure.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by jrusky(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
When you are all done deceiving yourself kindly let us know.

Amaechi/Lawan my pooh.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by 9jadonfinish: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Ultimas:
Interesting times ahead.

Tinubu and osinbajo can never be president

Mark this days

Thanks

Bye
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Kzinne: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I can authoritatively tell you that Buhari is working for Atiku. He is only looking for a weak aspirant in APC that Atiku can beat..... But Peter Obi will shock them all
Peter Obi can't win. Tell me how he will score the majority votes in the election and also 25% of votes cast in 24 states?
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by zionstaar75: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:
…Governors, Stakeholders Intensify Lobby

…Zoning, Consensus Unsettle Aspirants

…Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Remains Doubtful in AP

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/amaechi-lawan-in-two-horse-race-as-apc-awaits-buharis-anointed-candidate/
stupid nonsensical articles, trash!once I read the headlines I went to check the source, fake news everywhere
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by truthfinder319: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2022
You are involved in Psychological masturbation. A free and fair elective primaries will throw up the most widely popular party man and Strategic leader of all Aspirants. BAT

SATANICALLY:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/amaechi-lawan-in-two-horse-race-as-apc-awaits-buharis-anointed-candidate/
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Russi: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2022
What kind of stale news is this bruv? Since you did not mention Tinubu and VP its a sponsored story!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by toprealman: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2022
So undemocratic. How can one man be allowed to have so much power?
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by sokera: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
From what I can see, the APC will lose this presidential election.

On Peter Obi mandate does the whole Nigerian youths hope rest. He is the only candidate who has a good idea of how to solve most problems in this country, taking his background as a guide. He is the only person among the lot who was self employed and became a billionaire before the return to democracy. We need someone who can replicate his personal successes with the youths, and the whole country at large.

Vote Peter Obi if you want to see the life of the average Nigerian people change for the better.
tell Peter Obi to make Igbo land livable first

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by tolue42(m): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Franky70:
It might end up being
Amaechi president
Lawan for Vice!

Another permutations again, una no dey tire?
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by tolue42(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
Thought they said it's between osunbade and Tinubu
The delusions too much grin

It obvious you don't even check the source of the news...lol
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Tunji50: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2022
You people should vote in terms of humanity
Leaders that love humanity
For good quality education, healthcare,life and someone who can invest in people like Canada and other developed counterpart
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by UncleDaddy2017(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
From what I can see, the APC will lose this presidential election.

And you "can see" your Obi's Labour Party winning? The joke is on you.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by funshint(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2022
This OP "SATANICALLY" just pushing your satanic agenda. Only one person has about 4 anti-Tinubu topics on frontpage. Nairaland how far nah!
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by funshint(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Too many fake news flying up and down the cyber space , I will wait Tuesday to make known my own candidate and go all out to support him , we will laugh last insha Allah
But you son dey cry small small...Bro you go need GEEPEE tank o.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Gentlerespect76: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Nyamuriflathead come oo and read. Come quickly.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
Thought they said it's between osunbade and Tinubu
The delusions too much grin

Don't mind these people, they're talking nonsense
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by funshint(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
9jadonfinish:

Tinubu and osinbajo can never be president

Mark this days

Thanks

Bye
The ones we've been marking you've been failing. Oga go rest!
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by iCauseTrouble: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tell me how Atiku and Tinubu will score it
Kzinne:
Peter Obi can't win. Tell me how he will score the majority votes in the election and also 25% of votes cast in 24 states?
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Bhol28: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fake permutations everyday.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by edungene7: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
officially the southwest has bin scammed hahaha I see EFCC using some APC presidential aspirants as spacemen of fighting kwaroption and they landing in kirikiri they have stated with okorocha the southwest should get ready for the shocker I said it some days ago the Daura boy must emerge
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Carlyscales: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
i don taya 4 dis APC mata.

Wen dem go start bbnaija sef?

good, nations league don start.

BBnaija is a good vibe!

But pls n pls no matter what happens, participate by getting ur pvc and voting according to ur conscience in 2023 for someone you believe that has what it takes to tackle/solve Nigeria’s problems.

It hurts to see youths churning out several millions in fun votes for bbnaija, but don't even have pvc to caste real votes that directly affect their lives
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Lamasta(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
APC should conduct primary so that all of them can test their popularity....

One thing I know is that Lawan will not be in top 3
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Dubs(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Forget no Tinubu no APC infact no vote, i still hear amachi but who da Bleep is Lawan, no na lawn tennis umpire ni.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by kwaso2: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
If Amaechi wins APC primaries, Peter Obi chances will be greatly diminished
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by bluefilm: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amaechi is the annointed One.

But Peter Obi is the Chosen One.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Opolopoopolonio: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stale outdated news that has been rendered useless by recent events... smiley
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Sanimada35yfg: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yggag

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by biafranrealson: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ofe nmmanu people will call this news fake news
It does not favour them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.