Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ (43993 Views)

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Charmingrascal(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by mrvitalis(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Lawan should please win so it would be easier for Obi
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by SerikiFulani(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2022
I had a dream last night that Peter obi became Nigeria's next president smiley
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2022
If apc goes ahead to field Tinubu, only 60 - 80% SW will vote him, north about 10 - 20%, south south 40 - 60%, east complete 0%

4 labours party Peter Obi, half of 3-4th of ibo population in SW (only about half of dem get PVC, otherwise, a typical shukwudi wit PVC would prefer to open store sell mkt on election day grin ) would vote him, in d north, zero vote, in south south here, about 10 - 30% for am, over 80% out of remainder 5% of Naija population Eastern part in d kitty 4 him. cool

on Amaechi)Lawan ticket, 20 - 45% in SW, 25 - 65% in north, south south, depending on shared money, about 45 - 85%, 10% for Dem in d east.
cool
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Reality3080: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Too many fake news flying up and down the cyber space , I will wait Tuesday to make known my own candidate and go all out to support him , we will laugh last insha Allah
your candidate is already designed for 5th position,it’s pandora obituary

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by maak400: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2022
Fake news flying everywhere
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by casualobserver: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:
…Governors, Stakeholders Intensify Lobby

…Zoning, Consensus Unsettle Aspirants

…Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Remains Doubtful in AP

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/amaechi-lawan-in-two-horse-race-as-apc-awaits-buharis-anointed-candidate/

You no dey read news wey you dey come here spreading old rumour?
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Udemzy05: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
One moment you read post giving SW aspirant hope, and you see SW people gallivanting on the thread and the next minutes you see another thread dashing their hope and you see those against SW gallivanting on it grin grin

Before the election brouhaha,I thought all the Southern governors had a meeting and all the northern governors too had a meeting,I believe this is what they all planned.

Since wike didn't work out as the Southern presidential candidate for PDP ,the north beat them in the game, it's now the turn of APC and it seems SW aspirant for the southern part of that country have the might.

Let's hope the northern governors don't have another plan to show the southern governors how it is done at the last minute.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by flysly(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by casualobserver: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2022
SerikiFulani:
I had a dream last night that Peter obi became Nigeria's next president smiley
Dream or nightmare?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Abfinest007(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Lazy newpapee
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Lindseyrd: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
From what I can see, the APC will lose this presidential election.

On Peter Obi mandate does the whole Nigerian youths hope rest. He is the only candidate who has a good idea of how to solve most problems in this country, taking his background as a guide. He is the only person among the lot who was self employed and became a billionaire before the return to democracy. We need someone who can replicate his personal successes with the youths, and the whole country at large.

Vote Peter Obi if you want to see the life of the average Nigerian people change for the better.
How can you be this myopic in your analysis.Igbos are only fit as Fulani slaves but not as a President.Your only salvation is with Yoruba because they understand how to deal with the North.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by ufuosman(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Buhari dey kip the candidates mind for up grin
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2022
To the South westerners, never give up, even if dullard no give up presidency, as I dey fight for my Biafra Restoration, make una join me dey fight for Oduduwa nation! Remember! It is not over yet until its over.. Well done..

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by joelag: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2022
The south west will not vote for Ameachi in the general election. The ticket is for Tinubu.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by erubati: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Another mkpumiri laced journalism newspaper*THE WILL
Una wailings dey sweet me abeeeeg
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Gozac: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

On Peter Obi mandate does the whole Nigerian youths hope rest. He is the only candidate who has a good idea of how to solve most problems in this country, taking his background as a guide. He is the only person among the lot who was self employed and became a billionaire before the return to democracy. We need someone who can replicate his personal successes with the youths, and the whole country at large.

Vote Peter Obi if you want to see the life of the average Nigerian people change for the better.
How and why will APC lose the election?
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by spy24(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Buhari doesn't care about APC

he used the party to fulfill his life long ambition
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Lindseyrd: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:

Sure banker
Yoruba don’t need your votes,that’s why Tinubu never bothered

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Gozac: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2022
sogodihno:
Buhari is not anointing anybody, when will you guys have sense and stop waiting for anointing that will not flow, if Buhari has a candidate, he would have made it known since yesterday.

We Know Adamu will become national chairman a week to the election.

Anyway, anything to make some people Happy.
With or without anointing, Amaechi still wins it. It's a done deal, we await an all inclusive campaign that will bring victory to APC.
We CRAve a better, stronger, united Nigeria that's why we remain Amaechified to the end

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Franking: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Lawan will be worse than Buhari. This country has become a complete joke. I just wish we can all go sour separate ways so those who want an almajiri as president can him while those who want the old, lying and thiefing one can also have him.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Mozegee: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2022
That is exactly what i see.
Franky70:
It might end up being
Amaechi president
Lawan for Vice!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Elidrisy20: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Inshallah on election day, before 12:00noon is work over for APC
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Mandate2023: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Am a Nigeria youth and I can never be part of d fools supporting pandora
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Mandate2023: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
Thought they said it's between osunbade and Tinubu
The delusions too much grin

Na anything wey them post dey turn ur head.....anybody can post anything, APC is going to d south and precisely south west.....all dis mumu analysis will end by dis time tomorrow
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2022
What of Peepoo man?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2022
spy24:
Buhari doesn't care about APC

he used the party to fulfill his life long ambition

Remember he said he is for no body
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by DamianX: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na anything wey them post dey turn ur head.....anybody can post anything, APC is going to d south and precisely south west.....all dis mumu analysis will end by dis time tomorrow

Haha but the one they post that favours your myopia is true and should be accepted abi.
Delusions grin

Tomorrow no far
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2022
Pristine664:

Lol you sure say u dey laugh since yesterday??
It's more believable that you've been crying since yesterday.
It's either Tinubu or Osinbajo for APC ticket. cool
On the 8th we go see
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

The way Obi Pandora changed Anambra that he ruled for 8 years to a terrible state. cheesy A beg, may Nigeria never be like Anambra. But may Nigeria be like Lagos.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by NaijaCars4sale: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Wow, this will be quite interesting to watch
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Burgerlomo: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2022
PDP is going to win the election because APC as a party are not united.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.