Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ (43994 Views)

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by sokera: 5:37am On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

That is a lazy man's way of answering the question. Nigeria belongs to all of us so going by this lousy statement of yours Lagos also belongs to me so don't you dare ask me which state i am from in your life again.
see them awon ole , so you love to claim Lagos as yours but you don’t like to appreciate to effort of the man that built it to make it attractive for everyone to live in … the shameful part is even your governors retire to Lagos after their tenure in office .. you should be ashame if your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 06, 2022
sokera:
see them awon ole , so you love to claim Lagos as yours but you don’t like to appreciate to effort of the man that built it to make it attractive for everyone to live in … the shameful part is even your governors retire to Lagos after their tenure in office .. you should be ashame if your ancestors

Oga you are the thief here. go to your own SW state and stop fancying with Lagos. The same thing you are accusing us is what you are doing don't be an embarrassment to your parents who spent their last fortune in Ijebu igbo to train you. Ewu Gambia
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by sokera: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are the thief here. go to your own SW state and stop fancying with Lagos. The same thing you are accusing us is what you are doing don't be an embarrassment to your parents who spent their last fortune in Ijebu igbo to train you. Ewu Gambia
you be confirm werey , how is Igbo or where ever you come from related to Lagos ? But I can tell you how I am related to Lagos … once one Nigeria stop you will know where you truly belongs to
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2022
sokera:
you be confirm werey , how is Igbo or where ever you come from related to Lagos ? But I can tell you how I am related to Lagos … once one Nigeria stop you will know where you truly belongs to

Oga you are a thief go back to your SW state where you belong and work to make it be like Lagos stop claiming Lagos
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

I do not have time for you. Ibo chest beater. Na so you dey always do. But I assure you that your tribe is not going to become the president in 2023. And Obi Pandora esp is a failure. Also, most of you will keep hating Lagos and you will never be able to achieve what Lagos has achieved. Most of you are the main reason the south is divided. And see...no one cares anymore. It is why we give it to you back to back.

Carry your red cap and useless first son mentality back to your useless homes. If you say Obi Pandora's 18 billion investment is an achievement...and we cant see what any proof of it...goodluck. but the same Anambra is what Soludo said has terrible deficit...lol. and here you are claiming every positive things. 18billion investment that we cant see the result after 8 years is what? Your mumu never do. Yet we see clearly how Rochas was building statues around. Lol. While he was building statues, the Lagos brains were doing tangible projects.

No one is a saint. The Lagos brains are thieves too. Tinubu is a bloody smart thief...even Buhari. But we can still see results. This is our point. But una go dey portray Obi as the saint. Yet, the saint has no tangible project for good 8 years he was the gov. Lol. He wants to contest now and he is using cheap Mr. Saint ....saved 3 sister....bough wheel chair for a disabled....and the useless man had 8 good years to save thousands of girls....and buy wheel chair for hundreds of people who need help moving around...he didnt do it. He did it for 3 girls cos of election and a man campaigning for him.....una tuen am to St. Obi. Your heads no correct. If that's the way you choose your useless govs, we dont choose in SW and SS like that. And we dont care about you. SE can go to places. After all you didnt support APC APC day one. To heck with you all. Yes. Make una go meet your Atiku. Him sabi your mumu button. Obi no dey go anywhere. Know it and have peace.

Una heads no correct.

We know you will still talk....but who takes you serious? See....ibo will not be president in Nigeria for now. If you want it....give it to Soludo or Iweala that we can trust. Choose people we can see have achieved tangible results and bot audio paparazzi. Yes, we will vote for people like that. But una go dey promote people we have tested with no result. You cannot give us any tangible result from Obi, yet supporting him like a mor000n. Your head no correct.

No worry...enjoy yourself. You will soon start asking for Biafra nation and exit to become Jews. No be you? grin See...by next year, it will happen. It is always the cycle. So, enjoy beating your chest. See you next year June when you will start wailing that you want Biafra again. Lol. Then, either SW or SS would have taken it.

grin
2023 to 2031 goes to SE or SW
2031 to 2040 goes to the north.
Na wailing you go still wail...it will return to either SW or SS again....na so e go continue.

You be yeye now. Una no be any major tribe. When you are tired, you will find out how to separate legally without violence....none say you go fight war.

See, the day SW and SS decide to leave Nigeria, trust me, they know how to go about it. It is not with war. Na strategy. And for your own good.....go listen...you will see that SW always have a say who becomes the president. No way na. And Ijaw is learning. And Fulani has dethroned hausa too.

See am... fulani has dethroned hausa.... ijaw is about to dethrone ibo....and yoruba is still standing.

As it is today...the tribes that determine the political affair of Nigeria are: Fulani and Yoruba on the fore front....then, Ijaw and part of Rivers coming behind. Ibo na just noise makers. No one takes them serious. Na V.P people see you can do. A beg. Una be yeye today. But same you were strong ......very strong in the 50s to 70s. But we send you to go to war? We send you? Very violent set of people for the south. Una go dey blame yoruba and SS for your predicaments. When you get Zik as president, dem complain? For good 30 years plus SS and SW didnt test it. I can remember that your own Ojukwu said it that the yoruba guy called Awolowo was the president Nigeria never had. Your Ojukwu ran after losing the war. Why the guy no poison himself like great people. Lol. We still accepted him back. See indent care anything anyone says...ojukwu is a mad man. Anyone who uses war for any reason is crazy. Yes, I will say it publicly...Ojukwu is a mad man. And you sll are mad for following him. Same way you dey follow Kanu. You go all collect am. Your brain dead? You cant approach international law and ask for vote to separate nicely? Scotland would have chosen to go to war too...even Spain had its crisis too. And many other nations like that. Even Barbados has kicked put the queen of England nicely. But you...na war you wan fight everytime. Una no well. You go dey collect am. See....ibo will not be president. Never.

But the day you change...see...ibo will rise. They are the most hardworking set of people I have ever known. But as long as you are in this state...and people like you are allowed to use the internet to promote false story....ibo will be lagging. People like you that Obi Pandora can deceive...you are a mumu.

Waka commot my comment.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I do not have time for you. Ibo chest beater. Na so you dey always do. But I assure you that your tribe is not going to become the president in 2023. And Obi Pandora esp is a failure. Also, most of you will keep hating Lagos and you will never be able to achieve what Lagos has achieved. Most of you are the main reason the south is divided. And see...no one cares anymore. It is why we give it to you back to back.

Carry your red cap and useless first son mentality back to your useless homes. If you say Obi Pandora's 18 billion investment is an achievement...and we cant see what any proof of it...goodluck. but the same Anambra is what Soludo said has terrible deficit...lol. and here you are claiming every positive things. 18billion investment that we cant see the result after 8 years is what? Your mumu never do. Yet we see clearly how Rochas was building statues around. Lol. While he was building statues, the Lagos brains were doing tangible projects.

No one is a saint. The Lagos brains are thieves too. Tinubu is a bloody smart thief...even Buhari. But we can still see results. This is our point. But una go dey portray Obi as the saint. Yet, the saint has no tangible project for good 8 years he was the gov. Lol. He wants to contest now and he is using cheap Mr. Saint ....saved 3 sister....bough wheel chair for a disabled....and the useless man had 8 good years to save thousands of girls....and buy wheel chair for hundreds of people who need help moving around...he didnt do it. He did it for 3 girls cos of election and a man campaigning for him.....una tuen am to St. Obi. Your heads no correct. If that's the way you choose your useless govs, we dont choose in SW and SS like that. And we dont care about you. SE can go to places. After all you didnt support APC APC day one. To heck with you all. Yes. Make una go meet your Atiku. Him sabi your mumu button. Obi no dey go anywhere. Know it and have peace.

Una heads no correct.

We know you will still talk....but who takes you serious? See....ibo will not be president in Nigeria for now. If you want it....give it to Soludo or Iweala that we can trust. Choose people we can see have achieved tangible results and bot audio paparazzi. Yes, we will vote for people like that. But una go dey promote people we have tested with no result. You cannot give us any tangible result from Obi, yet supporting him like a mor000n. Your head no correct.

No worry...enjoy yourself. You will soon start asking for Biafra nation and exit to become Jews. No be you? grin See...by next year, it will happen. It is always the cycle. So, enjoy beating your chest. See you next year June when you will start wailing that you want Biafra again. Lol. Then, either SW or SS would have taken it.

grin
2023 to 2031 goes to SE or SW
2031 to 2040 goes to the north.
Na wailing you go still wail...it will return to either SW or SS again....na so e go continue.

You be yeye now. Una no be any major tribe. When you are tired, you will find out how to separate legally without violence....none say you go fight war.

See, the day SW and SS decide to leave Nigeria, trust me, they know how to go about it. It is not with war. Na strategy. And for your own good.....go listen...you will see that SW always have a say who becomes the president. No way na. And Ijaw is learning. And Fulani has dethroned hausa too.

See am... fulani has dethroned hausa.... ijaw is about to dethrone ibo....and yoruba is still standing.

As it is today...the tribes that determine the political affair of Nigeria are: Fulani and Yoruba on the fore front....then, Ijaw and part of Rivers coming behind. Ibo na just noise makers. No one takes them serious. Na V.P people see you can do. A beg. Una be yeye today. But same you were strong ......very strong in the 50s to 70s. But we send you to go to war? We send you? Very violent set of people for the south. Una go dey blame yoruba and SS for your predicaments. When you get Zik as president, dem complain? For good 30 years plus SS and SW didnt test it. I can remember that your own Ojukwu said it that the yoruba guy called Awolowo was the president Nigeria never had. Your Ojukwu ran after losing the war. Why the guy no poison himself like great people. Lol. We still accepted him back. See indent care anything anyone says...ojukwu is a mad man. Anyone who uses war for any reason is crazy. Yes, I will say it publicly...Ojukwu is a mad man. And you sll are mad for following him. Same way you dey follow Kanu. You go all collect am. Your brain dead? You cant approach international law and ask for vote to separate nicely? Scotland would have chosen to go to war too...even Spain had its crisis too. And many other nations like that. Even Barbados has kicked put the queen of England nicely. But you...na war you wan fight everytime. Una no well. You go dey collect am. See....ibo will not be president. Never.

But the day you change...see...ibo will rise. They are the most hardworking set of people I have ever known. But as long as you are in this state...and people like you are allowed to use the internet to promote false story....ibo will be lagging. People like you that Obi Pandora can deceive...you are a mumu.

Waka commot my comment.

You just sat down and wrote thrash why involve Ijaw in this your hatred diatribe? You think they are as stupid as you? Oga this is your final warning DSS have their people monitoring this forum for hate speech and very soon you would be next to be arrested for incitement.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
sokera:

Shut up there. You are not related to Lagos in anyway just go back to your state in SW and stop famzying with Lagos
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are a foolish boy. Go and call your DSS and I will say it to their face that your Ojukwu is a bastard for going to war....and hear what they will say. I salute Nigeria for the sake of peace to absorb him back and make you feel ok. Imagine....you went to war...do you really know the meaning of that? Which hate words here? Your head no correct. So, Ojukwu was a hero for going to war. It is why I said una heads no correct. Yes. Mumu people. Person that took off to Ivory Coast the moment he lost. Dundie United. You all died like chickens for that idiot.

Is Zelensky not human. The man was attacked, and he still stayed despite the US and EU offers to have him extracted. But your Ojukwu started the war and left you all to die. Yet, mumu people like you are still talking. It is why we said that you will never be president in this Nigeria if you dont change. You dont know how to choose good leaders.

Again, look at the Kanu you are supporting. Someone inciting war. The UK you are shouting, what have they done? Do you think the UK will not do everything to stop a violent person? Your head no correct at all.

And I am telling you again.....bring out the project Obi Pandora has done and let's see. The only thing is that you said he brought 18billion investment which we dont know how true it is. No proof. What has the 18 billion investment done in Anambra?...nothing from you. Meanwhile, you called all the projects we can see in Lagos as Audio. Oh...Lekki port is audio..yet, we can see it... BRT is not good...yet Lagosiand enter Airconditioned public transport system.....oh...lekki airport is audio....but we can see the site and the progress.....oh...badagry express road is giving people trouble there...but we can see the progress in the work...even railway line there... oh...Eko Atlantic is scanty....but you did not talk about what turned water to scanty land...you no well at all. You are a terribly disgusting useless foolish person. Yes...you are. Your generation cannot easily think like normal ppl....to even turn a ocean to land....the cost alone is more than the cost of building there....do you understand what we are talking about? That the whole area has been sandfilled? How much will take to build houses there compared to the sand filling.. you no well at all. A project the US saw and said we will build our biggest embassy there....in your own mumu life...you think its Lagos that willl build the houses again...dundie United...Yes, they will but they are allocating and selling land also to big time investors there... but what they have done there is superb that the whole world is shouting that Lagos is super..

And you want to compare your own useless states. You no well. Obi did what exactly? What has he done? We can't see anything. Nothing absolutely. But the Lagos that accommodated you idiots is the same state you hate. Well, we know the reason...una no well.

Who send you to go to war? You expect SS and SW to join you fight war. You are mad. Yes, you are. Na we send you? Even then, SW and SS had not produced presidents...but Zik was already one. Yet yet weren't satisfied. You went to war. If this truth is hate speech...then...thunder fire you all. Mad set of people.

Soludo is there...the man who turned our banking system around...una no vote him in until 15 years later. Na Obi Pandora you dey shout. Foolish people. Una no even support madam Ngozi Iweala cos she is a lady. In your own useless place...girls are nothing. Abi a dey lie? You trust girls like sh!t. It was Obasanjo a SW man that gave her power. And then, another SS man supported her again. But you ibos...wetin you do for the woman? Your heads mo correct. Na me dey tell you. Werey set of people.

All the good people there...una go suppress them and mad people like u go on internet to spread false news. Werey set of people. Yes, I have met so many brilliant ibos out of Nigeria. They cant return cos of mad peole like you that are claiming first sons and have claimed everything there. Yet, you have no brain to move anything forward. Werey people.

But all ibos arent like you and the disgusting ones online. Remo Omokri told your Obi Pandora that he will lose...and the foolish man left PDP for Labour. Se that one na person who can think? Na werey thief. Why did he do that Pandora scheme? To hide something. Lol. Yet, una no fit think. Let him go to court like how Osinbajo always go to court if he knows he didnt hide anything in Pandora. But the foolish man ran to a TV show to talk rubbish and deceive mumu like you. But the main issue there, he didn't address.. he had 8 good years to save thousands of girls and hundreds of disabled ppl....werey didnt do it. It is when he wants to contest he is seeing 3 sisters to save and a disabled man to buy wheel chair. Una heads no correct ooo.

You no well ooo. Honestly. You are disgusting. And see...I am telling you the truth...as long as people like you are allowed to use internet to destroy the face of ibo, SE will never rise. You are the ones who killed Obi pandora with your hate strategies..but listen...I have told you...no one sends you. We are now bold to say it to your faces that....Go to hell. You cannot threaten anyone again in Nigeria.

Very soon, good ibos will return home to shut you mad ones up. Hna no well.

If you cause any violence after your Obi pandora loses, you go collect. And we know that Obi Pandora is a loser.

So, go and give it to DSS that I said...Obi is a fool. And that Ojukwu is a stupid man for going to war. See....I'm here...let them come arrest me. See...they will even help me slap people like you. Werey that cant think.

Will you get out of my comment?

Mad man.

Well only small boys failed to heed warnings and later enter into trouble you have been warned one more nonsense post and you are toast
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are a foolish boy. Go and call your DSS and I will say it to their face that your Ojukwu is a bastard for going to war....and hear what they will say. I salute Nigeria for the sake of peace to absorb him back and make you feel ok. Imagine....you went to war...do you really know the meaning of that? Which hate words here? Your head no correct. So, Ojukwu was a hero for going to war. It is why I said una heads no correct. Yes. Mumu people. Person that took off to Ivory Coast the moment he lost. Dundie United. You all died like chickens for that idiot.

Is Zelensky not human. The man was attacked, and he still stayed despite the US and EU offers to have him extracted. But your Ojukwu started the war and left you all to die. Yet, mumu people like you are still talking. It is why we said that you will never be president in this Nigeria if you dont change. You dont know how to choose good leaders.

Again, look at the Kanu you are supporting. Someone inciting war. The UK you are shouting, what have they done? Do you think the UK will not do everything to stop a violent person? Your head no correct at all.

And I am telling you again.....bring out the project Obi Pandora has done and let's see. The only thing is that you said he brought 18billion investment which we dont know how true it is. No proof. What has the 18 billion investment done in Anambra?...nothing from you. Meanwhile, you called all the projects we can see in Lagos as Audio. Oh...Lekki port is audio..yet, we can see it... BRT is not good...yet Lagosiand enter Airconditioned public transport system.....oh...lekki airport is audio....but we can see the site and the progress.....oh...badagry express road is giving people trouble there...but we can see the progress in the work...even railway line there... oh...Eko Atlantic is scanty....but you did not talk about what turned water to scanty land...you no well at all. You are a terribly disgusting useless foolish person. Yes...you are. Your generation cannot easily think like normal ppl....to even turn a ocean to land....the cost alone is more than the cost of building there....do you understand what we are talking about? That the whole area has been sandfilled? How much will take to build houses there compared to the sand filling.. you no well at all. A project the US saw and said we will build our biggest embassy there....in your own mumu life...you think its Lagos that willl build the houses again...dundie United...Yes, they will but they are allocating and selling land also to big time investors there... but what they have done there is superb that the whole world is shouting that Lagos is super..

And you want to compare your own useless states. You no well. Obi did what exactly? What has he done? We can't see anything. Nothing absolutely. But the Lagos that accommodated you idiots is the same state you hate. Well, we know the reason...una no well.

Who send you to go to war? You expect SS and SW to join you fight war. You are mad. Yes, you are. Na we send you? Even then, SW and SS had not produced presidents...but Zik was already one. Yet yet weren't satisfied. You went to war. If this truth is hate speech...then...thunder fire you all. Mad set of people.

Soludo is there...the man who turned our banking system around...una no vote him in until 15 years later. Na Obi Pandora you dey shout. Foolish people. Una no even support madam Ngozi Iweala cos she is a lady. In your own useless place...girls are nothing. Abi a dey lie? You trust girls like sh!t. It was Obasanjo a SW man that gave her power. And then, another SS man supported her again. But you ibos...wetin you do for the woman? Your heads mo correct. Na me dey tell you. Werey set of people.

All the good people there...una go suppress them and mad people like u go on internet to spread false news. Werey set of people. Yes, I have met so many brilliant ibos out of Nigeria. They cant return cos of mad peole like you that are claiming first sons and have claimed everything there. Yet, you have no brain to move anything forward. Werey people.

But all ibos arent like you and the disgusting ones online. Remo Omokri told your Obi Pandora that he will lose...and the foolish man left PDP for Labour. Se that one na person who can think? Na werey thief. Why did he do that Pandora scheme? To hide something. Lol. Yet, una no fit think. Let him go to court like how Osinbajo always go to court if he knows he didnt hide anything in Pandora. But the foolish man ran to a TV show to talk rubbish and deceive mumu like you. But the main issue there, he didn't address.. he had 8 good years to save thousands of girls and hundreds of disabled ppl....werey didnt do it. It is when he wants to contest he is seeing 3 sisters to save and a disabled man to buy wheel chair. Una heads no correct ooo.

You no well ooo. Honestly. You are disgusting. And see...I am telling you the truth...as long as people like you are allowed to use internet to destroy the face of ibo, SE will never rise. You are the ones who killed Obi pandora with your hate strategies..but listen...I have told you...no one sends you. We are now bold to say it to your faces that....Go to hell. You cannot threaten anyone again in Nigeria.

If you cause any violence after your Obi pandora loses, you go collect. And we know that Obi Pandora is a loser.

So, go and give it to DSS that I said...Obi is a fool. And that Ojukwu is a stupid man for going to war. See....I'm here...let them come arrest me. See...they will even help me slap people like you. Werey that cant think.

Mad man.

Ojukwu is still much of a man than your father and his fathers before him that make up your lineage. You cannot even stand before him to talk. You don't even know why he decided to leave for all we know if Ojukwu was killed in Nigeria. The country will face years of guerilla insurgency which the army cannot stand. a whole army that wasted three years fighting a biafran army that had dane guns that alone will show you how inept Nigerian army was without the igbo infantry men.

You and your lineage are the biggest disgrace to manhood. You underestimate your importance on Social media. Boy you are nothing of no valuable substance so just run along abeg.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Mad man.

To show you how Daft you are you are comparing Zelensky with Ojukwu. A Zelensky that Europe are supplying long range rockets still the Russians breached into Ukraine territory. Imagine if Europe gave Ojukwu half of what they are giving Zelensky what would happen. A rag tag army still overan Benin and advanced up to Ore in Ondo state is what you are mocking.

That is why i said you underestimate your importance in Nairaland, you are just like lint in dirty clothes or a bottlecap not worth anything just to be discarded that's what you are.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are fool for still saying this. The point here, foolish people like you still dont get. The main point...anyone who incite war or go to war is a bastard. Just like Putin. But when you are defending yourself...that's another issue. Also, anyone who wants to part away but decided to turn it to war is a bastard. Why? There are better ways to go about it. You bastard Ojukwu could have chosen to use the peaceful means. I I you the Scotland and Spain case studies...but the foolish you is still talking. This is the same reason UK no send Kanu.

Mumu....no matter how cheated you feel, it is not worth starting war. Find a diplomatic way to separate peacefully. It can be done.

The foolish you think SS and SW are your trouble. And the reason you hate SW is because chief Awolowo bursted you.. grin Even your Ojukwu said that it was Awolowo Biafra was fighting. That man na strategist.

Mumu...you dont win on the battle field..ig is outside. It is why bombs in Ukraine will not win the war for Russia since ukriane is resisting. The way is about who can collapse the economy of the other first. That's it. In Biafra war, Awolowo was just smiling and Gowon was fighting...but when Gowon head correct, he went to meet Awo that sir....what can we do? Please can you at least help us settle with this Ojukwu cos we are tired of killing...but this Ojukwu no send at all. The guy is desperate just to get Biafra and things willl get bad. Gowon was even weeping that the numbers of blood was too much. Awolowo smiled and told him...your head just dey correct. You both dey flex muscle but the bad thing is that your people are the ones dying. Ok. Gowon....that one too answered him sir. Gowon! Gowon!! Gowon!!! How many times did I call you? Gowon replied, three times sir. Awo said, go and block all the source of food entering ibo land. Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Gowon said....ha! Baba....you too much! Gowon just asked all food from the north to be stopped. He went to Cameroon and block and the entrance to Nigeria also. Na so hunger do you people shege. That was how Nigeria destroyed the economy of the Biafra Rephblic. And that was the end.

What happend? Your coward leader took off. See, if Ojukwu was caught, believe me he would be tried in the militsry court and they will kill him the way they kill people guilty of treason. He knew and ran away. So, do not change the issue.

Mumu. Na me you want to scare with NL. You dey craze. Now that you are told the truth, you want to scare me. Donyou know who you dey chat with? Your papa willl see me and prostate....you this foolish boy.

Foolish boy. I repeat...your Ojukwu is a bastard for going to war in Nigeria because it is wrong to use war for anything. Even you are right, going to war is nog an option. But the foolish you...still think Ojukwu is your hero. You are mad.

No be you people die like fowls? See, you people are lucky Gowon is a man with good heart. If it was the likes of Abacha you tried it with...see you go hear Shege. You are extremely lucky Gowon was the president at that time....honestly..cos the man did everything to not touch Igbo land...but your bastard Ojukwu was desperate to just break away. Ha ba! Diplomacy was not in his dictionary at all.

Yet, Nigeria forgave him. See, na Nigeria messed up for pardoning Ojukwu. I am telling you. And he had the chance to marry that fine babe...Bianca. see, he didnt deserve it. Nope, he didnt. Someone who can go to war. Cos of what exactly?

It is why I dont pity Kanu. May he rot in the jail. He started inciting violence. For what? So he doesnt know how to build his force and fight for his right justly using international connections and international courts?

This is why Nelson Mandela will always be a hero for life. Did he go to war? Yet, he achieved his goal. And Madiba was appreciated too..he because the first democratic president of S.A. and after a term, he stepped off. He had completed his assignment and he waited till the day he passed to glory. Yeah...Mandela is the kind of person we need. I repeat, your Ojukwu was a bastard. So, go call your DSS. Werey. No be you people die like fowl?

See, a no get your time.

You underestimate your importance on Nairaland. Like i said you are like Lint or a bottlecap which is discarded because you are not fit for anything.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
obynzo:

You underestimate your importance on Nairaland. Like i said you are like Lint or a bottlecap which is discarded because you are not fit for anything.
You need a job to keep you busy. Werey. You better relocate to Lagos and become someone better in life. You know that you cannot be somebody if you remain in your useless igboland.

Go call your DSS that ai am.telling you the truth again. You be fool. You better relocate to Lagos and hustle...the dame Lagos Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fashola, Sanwo Olu are building. Werey.

You cannot live in the state your useless Obi Pandora ruled for 8 years, yet the werey you want us to vote him as our president. Una dey craze. Na me dey tell you. Yoruba call people like you ...Oloshi.

You better go bring Soludo and the likes of Ngozi Iweala so we can support you. If you like dont listen. Your Obi Pandora will never get there.

Find your level and relocate to Lagos and become someone in your family. And you too should be like your brothers who go home every Xmas to show off. Na Lagos and PH make them. Without Lagos and PH, they are absolute nothing. No wonder they called you a dot nation. When you go dey behave like werey...why den.no go call you a dot nation. Get the crap outta the way and let ibos with brains change the land. Not Obi Pandora. Nope. He cannot do it. Anyone who thinks he is smart and decided to use cheap scores to campaign is a fool. Your Obi Pandora is a goat. Yes, he is. Everyone lost interest in him. I dont blame Reno Omokri for blasting him. Werey people.

Werey.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by citizenY(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
EDOLUWA:
Not in Nigeria as at now will a party without a single Sitting governor win a presidential election.

You know say magicians plenty for Nairaland.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by SATANICALLY: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You need a job to keep you busy. Werey. You better relocate to Lagos and become someone better in life. You know that you cannot be somebody if you remain in your useless igboland.

Go call your DSS that ai am.telling you the truth again. You be fool. You better relocate to Lagos and hustle...the dame Lagos Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fashola, Sanwo Olu are building. Werey.

You cannot live in the state your useless Obi Pandora ruled for 8 years, yet the werey you want us to vote him as our president. Una dey craze. Na me dey tell you. Yoruba call people like you ...Oloshi.

You better go bring Soludo and the likes of Ngozi Iweala so we can support you. If you like dont listen. Your Obi Pandora will never get there.

Find your level and relocate to Lagos and become someone in your family. And you too should be like your brothers who go home every Xmas to show off. Na Lagos and PH make them. Without Lagos and PH, they are absolute nothing. No wonder they called you a dot nation. When you go dey behave like werey...why den.no go call you a dot nation. Get the crap outta the way and let ibos with brains change the land. Not Obi Pandora. Nope. He cannot do it. Anyone who thinks he is smart and decided to use cheap scores to campaign is a fool. Your Obi Pandora is a goat. Yes, he is. Everyone lost interest in him. I dont blame Reno Omokri for blasting him. Werey people.

Werey.

Look you think i am as jobless as you are. People like us have paid our dues that we are now at Manager/Senior Manager level so we have all the time to play. Dude you are a bottle cap with no substance only fit for discarding no value added whatsoever.
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Basic123: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
DamianX:
Thought they said it's between osunbade and Tinubu
The delusions too much grin
How market? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Basic123: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Franky70:
It might end up being
Amaechi president
Lawan for Vice!

Hope you have learnt your lesson from this stupid calculations......I know you wouldn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by ubox: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Franky70:
It might end up being
Amaechi president
Lawan for Vice!

Funny how it turns out to be Tinubu at the end of the day..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Pristine664: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2023
DamianX:

And it's Tinubu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by GanagiBeetrus: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Basic123: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gozac:

With or without anointing, Amaechi still wins it. It's a done deal, we await an all inclusive campaign that will bring victory to APC.
We CRAve a better, stronger, united Nigeria that's why we remain Amaechified to the end
1271 to 300+ 😆
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Parachoko: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
successmatters:
From what I can see, the APC will lose this presidential election.

On Peter Obi mandate does the whole Nigerian youths hope rest. He is the only candidate who has a good idea of how to solve most problems in this country, taking his background as a guide. He is the only person among the lot who was self employed and became a billionaire before the return to democracy. We need someone who can replicate his personal successes with the youths, and the whole country at large.

Vote Peter Obi if you want to see the life of the average Nigerian people change for the better.
grin
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Parachoko: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
DamianX:
grin
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Parachoko: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
osinbanjoisaliar:
I jus dey laff since yesterday. Dem don play Tinubu and pastor goody goody finish. Wen dem finish dem on the 8th, na den gbage go start. Even though I no like them, make I talk true, Aso Rock cabal too get game
Dem too get game abeg grin
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by Parachoko: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
azpekuliar:
The hearts of Tinubu's supporters getting toyed with mercilessly on Nairaland. Almost like they are being trolled. cheesy
grin
Re: Amaechi, Lawan In Two-Horse Race As APC Awaits Buhari’s ‘Anointed Candidate’ by MyMouth(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
sogodihno:
Buhari is not anointing anybody, when will you guys have sense and stop waiting for anointing that will not flow, if Buhari has a candidate, he would have made it known since yesterday.

We Know Adamu will become national chairman a week to the election.

Anyway, anything to make some people Happy.
Man way Sabi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) / How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.