Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out (2272 Views)

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar And Asiwaju Tinubu Net Worth – Checkout Who Is Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
During the 2019 elections the Ogun state governor at that time Ibikunle Amosun was rounding up his 2nd term and because of the backing of the tag team of Osinbajo and Asiwaju his preferred candidate Akinlade lost the apc ticket to Dapo Abiodun. He now took his preferred candidate to another party and used state resources to back him. As a buhari loyalist and confidant in the southwest, he used his influence to undermine anything Apc wanted to do for Dapo Abiodun. All Dapo Abiodun's loyalist all ran to lagos and most of them would only come to town under heavy guard when there were rally's being held. It was asiwaju who pumped money and man resources into dapo's campaign, during the the presentation of the Apc flag to Dapo Abiodun, Amosun had filled the MKO stadium with supporters of his own candidate and to make matters worse his candidate Akinlade was in attendance. Stones and pure water were thrown on stage while Buhari looked confused and it was still this man asiwaju that made sure he was given the flag and rescued so no harm would come to him. Another thing most people don't know is that it was asiwaju who pleaded with the former governor Gbenga Daniel who was a pdp member and DG Atiku campaign at the time to support Dapo Abiodun openly. When Daniel openly campaigned for Dapo Abiodun people were shocked and his followers obeyed their leader and the rest is history. Go and check and see how many votes Abiodun had and you will see that he just narrowly escaped by his whiskers. Even with what Daniel did for him, If not for people like the Awujale and some major stake holders in Ijebu & Remo axis, Dapo Abiodun did not want Daniel to win the apc senatorial primaries in Ogun east because he felt that it would be hard to unseat him when he decides to run for the senate after his tenure as governor. Dapo Abiodun has the look of a gentleman but his real character is that of zazu and the man kala, daju, ika and get red eye pass Abacha. Thats is why his former friend former governor of Ogun state Ibikunle Amosun did everything possible to stop his ambition.

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by datola: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
And Mr DaruDapo is the worst governor in the history of Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by haffaze777(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
And Tinubu help the most useless man to become the governor of my state?

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
datola:

He is. Winner hands down by two country miles. Beautiful States, with almost unlimited potentials, virtually ruined by worthless, emptily corrupt and clueless leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by otipoju(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nice history...there is no honour among thieves.

Person na fraudster since 80's and you expect integrity from him?

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
datola:

It is an understatement. Too much english, little or no action. A real scam

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by Popesuccess(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
haffaze777:
The same way he helped and disaster to become president.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by NOwazobia: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
I think Tinubu is a faliure because all the people he claimed to help to power have been omega failures so far...

A man that always enthrone failure shouldn't be voted to power because he is going to be a failure likewise. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by DeleTaller: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
haffaze777:

and have you agreed that Tinubu made him governor?
have you also agreed Tinubu made Buhari president?

let me know if you have agreed because I have something more to say to your attestation.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by DeleTaller: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
datola:

let me know if you have agreed because I have something more
to say to your attestation.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by DeleTaller: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Popesuccess:
The same way he helped and disaster to become president.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by Oracleforce: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
datola:
And Mr. DaruDapo is the worst governor in the history of Ogun State.

what about Gbenga Daniel ?

I know the politics of Ogun more than you...

so speak for yourself
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by DeleTaller: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
NOwazobia:
I think Tinubu is a faliure because all the people he claimed to help to power have be omega failures so far...

A man that always enthrone failure shouldn't be voted to power because he is going to be a failure likewise. undecided

Fashola
Ambode
Osinbajo
Aregbesola
gbajabiamila
Oyetola
Amosun
yayi
and lots of them..... are these also failures?

the two useless u pointed at are surely useless because u can only help people secure a job... u won't help them do it... if u help ur brother secure a job and he is not responsible at work...how is that your problem? he should be fire and learn lesson. those two are naturally useless and u can't blame anyone for supporting them secure that post ..... because they have only used the post to tell the world how useless they are.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by Oracleforce: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
quota45:
During the 2019 elections the Ogun state governor at that time Ibikunle Amosun was rounding up his 2nd term and because of the backing of the tag team of Osinbajo and Asiwaju his preferred candidate Akinlade lost the apc ticket to Dapo Abiodun. He now took his preferred candidate to another party and used state resources to back him. As a buhari loyalist and confidant in the southwest, he used his influence to undermine anything Apc wanted to do for Dapo Abiodun. All Dapo Abiodun's loyalist all ran to lagos and most of them would only come to town under heavy guard when there were rally's being held. It was asiwaju who pumped money and man resources into dapo's campaign, during the the presentation of the Apc flag to Dapo Abiodun, Amosun had filled the MKO stadium with supporters of his own candidate and to make matters worse his candidate Akinlade was in attendance. Stones and pure water were thrown on stage while Buhari looked confused and it was still this man asiwaju that made sure he was given the flag and rescued so no harm would come to him. Another thing most people don't know is that it was asiwaju who pleaded with the former governor Gbenga Daniel who was a pdp member and DG Atiku campaign at the time to support Dapo Abiodun openly. When Daniel openly campaigned for Dapo Abiodun people were shocked and his followers obeyed their leader and the rest is history. Go and check and see how many votes Abiodun had and you will see that he just narrowly escaped by his whiskers. Even with what Daniel did for him, If not for people like the Awujale and some major stake holders in Ijebu & Remo axis, Dapo Abiodun did not want Daniel to win the apc senatorial primaries in Ogun east because he felt that it would be hard to unseat him when he decides to run for the senate after his tenure as governor. Dapo Abiodun has the look of a gentleman but his real character is that of zazu and the man kala, daju, ika and get red eye pass Abacha. Thats is why his former friend former governor of Ogun state Ibikunle Amosun did everything possible to stop his ambition.

This is your own side of the story, so step aside, let's hear people from his (Dapo Abiodun) side so as to know how to judge.

but your write-up is full of grammatical errors... let's overlooked it.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by helinues: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu should continue attacking everyone and still expecting them to support him

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by NOwazobia: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

Fashola
Ambode
Osinbajo
Aregbesola
gbajabiamila
Oyetola
Amosun
yayi
and lots of them..... are these also failures?

the two useless u pointed at are surely useless because u can only people secure a job... u won't help them do it... if u help ur brother secure a job and he is not responsible at work...how is that your problem? he should be fire and learn lesson. those two are naturally useless and u can't blame anyone for supporting them secure that post ..... because they have only used the post to tell the world how useless they are.
Yes they are...

Fashola was just an average governor and complete failure as a minister.

Ambode was removed because he was going against Tinubu template of failure.

There is barely anything positive about the rest...

Tinubu will make Buhari looks like a genus if he unfortunately become the president. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by DeleTaller: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
NOwazobia:
Yes they are...

Tinubu will make Buhari looks like a genus if he unfortunately become the president. undecided

I gat no time... I have mandate on Tinubu to canvas more votes after winning the primary election. so let me quickly put you straight.

in class when your lecturer comes in to teach and tell you what to write during exam... but you foolishly do otherwise because you don't trust your lecturer whose is going to mark your script...then you said you are going to write your own answers in your own way....and eventually you wrote rubbish... pls who fail you?

you fail yourself.

all those I mentioned are brilliant individuals came through Tinubu.. you can deny it but that is the fact.

Even Aregbesola that talk anyhow don received him own size.

Byes and see you after primaries

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oracleforce:

This is your own side of the story, so step aside, let's hear people from his (Dapo Abiodun) side so as to know how to judge.

At least you you understood it. Proof below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK00tG8rKI0
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by donphilopus: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oracleforce:

Let's "overlooked" it is wrong too naa.. cool
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by mycar: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
I like people like Obasanjo, he campaigned for Jonathan and when Jonathan seemed to have detailed, he called him out, he supported buhari and when buhari derailed he called him out too but Tinubu, because of his ambition would rather everybody dies than call a spade a spade.
He is too crafty to be my president.
I'm afraid he will institute thugs all over the country just to keep every contrary opinion in check.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
donphilopus:

Let's "overlooked" it is wrong too naa.. cool

I site you and you are mouthed

The accuser commits the same crime while i was being accused. So we are both olodo except the don

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by NOwazobia: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

I gat no time... I have mandate on Tinubu to canvas more votes after winning the primary election. so let me quickly put you straight.

in class when your lecturer comes in to teach and tell you what to write during exam... but you foolishly do otherwise because you don't trust your lecturer whose is going to mark your script...then you said you are going to write your own answers in your own way....and eventually you wrote rubbish... pls who fail you?

you fail yourself.

all those I mentioned are brilliant individuals came through Tinubu.. you can deny it but that is the fact.

Even Aregbesola that talk anyhow don received him own size.

Byes and see you after primaries

There is no brilliance if it can't change the life of the people.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by 7lives: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
NOwazobia:
Yes they are...

Post the names of acheivers that PDP have produced from your region.
Remember to include their achievements.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:
Tinubu should continue attacking everyone and still expecting them to support him

He is also human and we all have that moment of madness where we vent how we truly feel.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by Popesuccess(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
DeleTaller:

So you think making Buhari a president Is an achievement someone should use to campaigne
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by citygarden(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
If it's me, I will make sure he doesn't get second term ticket. Dapo doesn't have structure in Ogun state.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by quota45: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2022
undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun Very Ungrateful And Asiwaju Was Right To Call Him Out by Cholls(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2022
Oracleforce:

My brothers and sisters I keep saying this... Jesus even said it. Just look at who is correcting another person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With Gov. Uzodimma And Other Apc Leaders From Th / Igbo Blood In Tinubu's Lineage (Photos) / Why There's Little Or No Complain About Hunger In South East Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.