Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor (1983 Views)

My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me / My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me(pictures) / 18-year-old Student And Her Boyfriend Flogged Publicly For Hugging Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by Anitaarthur: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
A lady pastor has narrated how her boyfriend flogged her mercilessly with a laptop charger just because of fufu.

According to the lady pastor identified as Rev Dr Jennifer Donkor, her boyfriend who initially promised her heaven in no time has turned into a beast and has been abusing her.

She said that she met the guy at age 23 and when she thought she will have a smooth relationship, the guy has instead been beating her.

The lady pastor continued that she even traveled miles from Accra to meet the guy in Volta Region.

She said that the guy has a good character but he's a hot-tempered person and that is what she dislikes about him.

While speaking about how the guy beat her for the first time, she said she was supposed to prepare fufu for him and six other friends of him but she only prepared the soup so she sent him a text that she will need some help with the pounding of the fufu.

She said when the guy returned, she explained every to him but the guy did not see reason with her and started beating her.

Red more in the link below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/boyfriend-flogged-laptop-charger-fufu-pastor-story-abuse/

Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by Chaos14: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Interesting
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by Joclebs(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wahala be like Laptop cord grin
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by dawnomike(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good thing she dumped him... She would have been dead by now

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by Fasindo: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
shocked

The future is female

So female pastor do have boyfriend and even to the point of visiting the guy in his house and spendings nights together?
I wonder what they will be doing at night especially when it's cold.
The future is trully FEMALE
This heavenly race self.

By the way I won't be surprise if Candidlady is currently in one guys house now wearing big polo and be forming cook, later when the guy sub or on wifi for her she will use it to abuse men on nairaland after all it's a faceless forum

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by BootyliciousBoy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
A lady pastor cohabiting with one of her numerous boyfriends lipsrsealed
The future is female lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by gasparpisciotta: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
So?

Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by Bluntguy: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Opiamafuguya
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by wordbank(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
So from USB cord to laptop cord
The ship sailing gloriously

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
he should have used he pounding stick on you.... how can you ask your bf to pound fufu, while he comes back home with his friend?!?!?
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by Kkk777: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
I thought Ghana girls get sense until I read this post.

RUBBISH.
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by 40fy: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2022

**Skibo!!!

**FUFUtically speakin', d guy dey mad

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by luckyedgal1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pastor get boy friend...and they want us to live by example
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by virginprincess(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Too many woman beater's in this generation, ladies pls look well before you go into any relationship with a guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
He gave her memories. That is why she will never settle for a level-headed man. She’s damaged goods now.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Boys And Girls Are There (pic) / Why Do Men Always Do This? / Fear Is The Main Killer Of Getting Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.