Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me (2214 Views)

My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2023
So I went To visit my babe at her place,she told me her dad went to work and would return in the evening.
As at 12pm I was getting prepared to do the do, so while I was eating Indomie prepared by her someone walked in through the back gate and asked who I was , I told him I am friend of his daughter and before I could say anything more,this man loosened his belt and flogged me mercilessly.

He ran after me and kept flogging me till I outran him
Right now I’m thinking of a pay back ,

What do I do ?
I’m hurting all over and I want revenge,,,
How do I carry out my plans
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Fineman2: 9:39pm On May 01, 2023
You are really jobless

28 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Ahmed0336(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2023
Lucky you, if na me be her papa, you for no get energy to type this undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by money121(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I swear werey fe gba away match imagine grin
Awon omo ni sokoto sufee ye
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2023
Fineman2:
You are really jobless

E be like for your village dem Dey work for night abi 😂

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2023
money121:

I swear werey fe gba away match imagine grin
Awon omo ni sokoto sufee ye

Gbenu da ke
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Bluezy13(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2023
Reminds me of an experience in 2011 during 2go era.

Used the kitchen door to zoom off without my shoes and belt.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:

If you be her papa I must break your office leg
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Vinnie2000(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2023
Kai, this Boy and his Funny, Cock and Bull Stories. cheesy

OP, I thought you said you will Carry Ashawo this Night and fcvk her with Akpu and Milk? 🤔

What are you doing here? 😏

LIE LIE Boy! ☹️

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2023
Bluezy13:
Reminds me an experience in 2011 during 2go era.

Used the kitchen door to zoom off without my shoes and belt.

This man caught me unawares
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by STARGREEN(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2023
It's well
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2023
grin

Payback when next you have the chance to "do the do" with his daughter wink
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by ridwanlawal: 10:00pm On May 01, 2023
Be like OGA SEUN go Dey do age screening during registration now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2023
ridwanlawal:
Be like OGA SEUN go Dey do age screening during registration now

Yes o, Screenshot ur Birth certificate or WAEC result and Upload
Before you get Registered. 😕

The OP is a very Funny but idle Boy. sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Yes o, Screenshot ur Birth certificate or WAEC result and Upload
Before you get Registered. 😕

The OP is a very Funny but idle Boy. sad

Lol I work Nd play

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
grin

Payback when next you have the chance to "do the do" with his daughter wink

I’ll do hit his daughters punni so Hrd
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by TUANKU(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2023
The man no try, him suppose lock the gate first to prevent you from escaping before flogging you to your default settings.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2023
TUANKU:
The man no try, him suppose lock the gate first to prevent you from escaping before flogging you to your default settings.
lol
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Bluezy13(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

This man caught me unawares
Mine was that the daughter heard his footsteps and after leading me by the hand like a child looking for where to hide me, signaled me to position at the kitchen door to outside so that as soon as he opens the parlour door, I will carefully open the kitchen too and zoom off.
But the crack sound of the kitchen door gave me away. He glanced directly at me as I made my way. Imagine me walking hurriedly along an Express road without shoes and one hand supporting my trousers, I left without my belt too.
I pity the girl Sha cos I heard "daddy biko daddy biko" while I made for my life.
Man was huge. First and last time I saw him. She later said he was asking to see me after a few months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2023
Nifmod ban this boy. You closed the first thread due to false information. The same miscreant is here with the same lies

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2023
Benwallt:
Nifmod ban this boy. You closed the first thread due to false information. The same miscreant is here with the same lies

Lol 😂 it’s a legit information buh I couldn’t snap and show the bruise on my own skin
Nairaland no be heaven bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kelspinall(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2023
this guy is crazy....lols

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Smartguyboy(m): 2:41am On May 02, 2023
Bluezy13:

Mine was that the daughter heard his footsteps and after leading me by the hand like a child looking for where to hide me, signaled me to position at the kitchen door to outside so that as soon as he opens the parlour door, I will carefully open the kitchen too and zoom off.
But the crack sound of the kitchen door gave me away. He glanced directly at me as I made my way. Imagine me walking hurriedly along an Express road without shoes and one hand supporting my trousers, I left without my belt too.
I pity the girl Sha cos I was hearing "daddy biko daddy biko" while I made for my life.
Man was huge. First and last time I saw him. She later said he was asking to see me after a few months.
My experienced was after many hours of begging this girl she refused saying we are age mate back then in sec sch( thunder fire konji) when she now finally agreed as I was about to remove her pant her elder sis just called her mama!!! Come and open the door 🚪 my mind fly believe I was faster than Bolt then , the kind of speed I used to run 🏃‍♀️ away from they backyard door even if someone cut my head I will not notice . Las las i no see 🍑 till date . Now she have 3 kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by eventainment(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2023
Fufu and milk Op; benz of 9 million OP; now this story. All im seeing is a good content creator with unpolished skills. Learn content creation and how to write good and professionally I could recommend some books

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2023
eventainment:
Fufu and milk Op; benz of 9 million OP; now this story. All im seeing is a good content creator with unpolished skills. Learn content creation and how to write good and professionally I could recommend some books

Abeg recommend the books give yourself 😂

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2023
Smartguyboy:

My experienced was after many hours of begging this girl she refused saying we are age mate back then in sec sch( thunder fire konji) when she now finally agreed as I was about to remove her pant her elder sis just called her mama!!! Come and open the door 🚪 my mind fly believe I was faster than Bolt then , the kind of speed I used to run 🏃‍♀️ away from they backyard door even if someone cut my head I will not notice . Las las i no see 🍑 till date . Now she have 3 kids

Omo
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by eventainment(m): 6:59am On May 02, 2023
kyber:

Abeg recommend the books give yourself 😂
Okay sir.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by diogo23: 7:13am On May 02, 2023
kyber:
So I went To visit my babe at her place,she told me her dad went to work and would return in the evening.
As at 12pm I was getting prepared to do the do, so while I was eating Indomie prepared by her someone walked in through the back gate and asked who I was , I told him I am friend of his daughter and before I could say anything more,this man loosened his belt and flogged me mercilessly.

What do I do ?
Go and thank GOD he didn't shut you and call you intruder and that would have been end of everything
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by mechanics(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2023
Hmmmm, you better leave his daughter alone, if you were in his shoes, you will do more than that..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by LikeAking: 11:59am On May 02, 2023
kyber:

What do I do ?

You go block the man..
No fear am, age is just a number.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by kyber(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2023
LikeAking:

You go block the man..
No fear am, age is just a number.

Like the Nigga go chop beating for my hand
Re: My Girlfriend’s Dad Caught Me In His House And Flogged Me by Meteng: 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
If only he had waited for you to do the do and even release, now you suffered the flogging for nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Opened My Virgina For Cleansing And Nothing Is The Same Again / Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation / They Think Acting Westernized Will Get Them Attention. Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.