Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (113790 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
DrSamOnowu87:
And in view of all this happenings, Tinubu is only interested in becoming d president not because he has anything to offer or can change d present situation, calamity his APC party has thrown d country into but because he has been wanting to be d president since his days in AC, ACN & APC and also jettisoned, relinquish his turn to Buhari and thinks it is his time now to be d president. A fuulish elder, leader par say. Iberiberism on d steering, calamity will definitely be d outcome.
He said it is his lifetime ambition. He is going to use our lives and destiny to satisfy his ambitions. That thing that looks like phlegm

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by almarthins(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
Instead of Afonjas to condemn the terrorists in their midsts they are blaming innocent Fulanis. I can bet my dick that terrorist Amotekun is behind this.

Then who are the terrorist?
Oga if u no get anytin to say, e beta make u jus waka pass.

How did u know that amotekun is behind this? What will amotekun gain by killing church worshippers?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by error4040: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy:

That same tribalism na em go kill you and your papa. Mugu.

Oga Save it for your Tribalistic and bigotted comrades.

You have already displayed your ignorance, so save the B.S
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Continue deluding yourself

We know what to do

Meanwhile, dem no born you or your people well to disobey sit at home in the yeast tomorrow
If you have to argue and go back and forth with these set of people then it says a lot about your own level of thinking as well. Better ignore
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
kernniejay:

Innocent people including children were massacred and you have guts to bring out your wrinkled pernis to masturbate on them by this your senseless statement?
The people killed in Imo State were not carved out of the woods. They were carried in the womb for 9 months by human beings too.
Mothers cried, wives are now widows, kids won't see their fathers again!
As long as you don't feel my pain, I won't feel your pain!
Period!
Go and donate blood

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
Instead of Afonjas to condemn the terrorists in their midsts they are blaming innocent Fulanis. I can bet my dick that terrorist Amotekun is behind this.

I can see you have been masturbating upandan since this news broke out, continue you hear?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Tunji50: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 election should vote for someone that love humanity
Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Even this one, the bastards won't get away with it.

We are talking about Yorubas here not inconsequential piggiddiootts

UGM/IPOB can continue killing you all while you attribute it Fulani/FG. Your cup of tea.

You are desperate to save face. My sympathies to those who lost their loved ones but this should open your eyes to the script being played if you continue this IPOB BS then you are beyond redemption.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:
Even the ipob that kill in the east have not graduated to this level of killing that amotekun have just committed in the west.

Death to amotekun terrorists

Iseeeee

It's not your fault, mpuru miri has corrupted your brain.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
obehi247:
I love this, the southern Nigeria and the Christian community deserve this and many more....

The fulani is taking over....

The former CBN governor that is late, said it, that in 2023 the fulani are preparing for a war...

I have always advocated for a reprisal...

Ali the southern politicians, religious leaders and monarch and other elite even in the arm forces would be killed...

Indeed fulani own Nigeria and they are the master strategies and the other ethnic groups are cowards...

I will accept the fulani now because my ethnic group and other ethnic groups are weak and cowards.... I better identify myself as fulani now than later

Innocent people including children were massacred and you have guts to bring out your wrinkled pernis to masturbate on them by this your senseless statement?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
backtovillage:

Try and understand that some Yoruba love Igbo tribe and also respect them but ds hatred and lies coming from you guys is so disappointing.

When it happens in the east come and see Yorubas in action saying nonsense like igbos don't love themselves igbos killing igbos etc. Oga if you don't want to address that then you are part of the problem

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by OriOko88(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Yoruba Online warriors, de Voted Bubu Twice,
Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin grin by Tinubu grin grin
Dis is called family Business grin
I dnt pity dem
Your stupidity is legendary.. I'm very sure some of those who died are Igbo's,cos Igbo's plenty for ondo state. You rejoicing and gnashing teeth over tgis barbaric act shows that you're unscrupulous,dumb,and you aren't worth being called a human,but animal,elf and a goblin who lack human compassion. You gonna see how Yoruba's will deal decisively with this incident.. Watch out and see.. We not cowards like you ibos who couldnt face d esn monsters killing u everyday in d east. Oloriburuku
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Chuksmonika(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is unacceptable and highly condemnable.

People who came to church to worship their God, killed like fowl.

We need to do more as a nation...we need to install CCTV and traffic cameras on every street.

If this thing happened in the US (Godforbid), the FBI will track the killers in a few days.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:

The people killed in Imo State were not carved out of the woods. They were carried in the womb for 9 months by human beings too.
Mothers cried, wives are now widows, kids won't see their fathers again!
As long as you don't feel my pain, I won't feel your pain!
Period!
Go and donate blood

Who didn't feel your pain? Besides, so you are happy now that your region is not alone in tragedy and mishap?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by MartinsD12(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sugartainment:
The first Sunday service resulted into massacre by terrorist.
More details soon
All those yeye people always commenting rubbish that Ipob is responsible for killings in south east , who is responsible for killings in Yoruba land I ask you people especially the Yoruba nairalanders here who is responsible for this massacre?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Balkan:
Yorubas killing themselves
Mpuru miri is torturing your brain.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Elbinawi: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mass murder of innocent and defenseless civilians in Nigeria is now the normal state. The genocidal Buhari regime started this in Zaria in December 2015. More than one thousand innocent Shia civilians were brutally murdered by the Nigerian army. @IntlCrimCourt

#OwoIsBleeding
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by feed70: 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Malory
Terrorist Amotekun is behind the killings in the west.

Please don't speculate what haven't been proven. We are about talking about human lives here.

Honestly that Malory e go soon happen to ur love one soon Shay u de support rubbish
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Chickensoup: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please why censor graphic photo. You already warned about it in the title so why censor.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
kernniejay:

Who didn't feel your pain? Besides, so you are happy now that your region is not alone in tragedy and mishap?
Dude ,
Get far away from my mention. You guys from Yorubaland are the most unbelievable people I have met in Nigeria. When these killings happen in the east and we tell you the suspected culprits, you will vehemently insist it is a lie! How can you? A whole leader of the Methodist church was kidnapped and he came out and laid the blame on the fulanis, but some of you guys said he was lying. It must be IPOB by fire by force! What is your problem with IPOB-ESN? Are they in your land?? Now you want all the sympathy and understanding that you can get. Don't preach to me! I know how painful it can be. I'm from Imo State. Just learn from this and behave better henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Bravetunde: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
dgee1:
A tragedy just happened and see the nonsense you've been posting all over the thread. Haven't you read reports that many Igbos attend that church?
I don't know why some people from your part of the country are like this. Always beating their chests without any substance. Most of your lack tact and diplomacy, and that's why you'll continue to lose out in the Nigerian scheme of things. When people that try to be diplomatic, you call them cowards.

Someone once said your behaviour in that part of the country was because of the civil war. After the Nigerian Army killed your forefathers, there was no one to train the children. That generation then became ill-trained and have been passing on the same shit to their children, which explains why some of you over there behave the way you do today: Arrogant, disrespectful and foolish chest-beaters.

Go get some sense!

Madf ytroba fol that is what you are.
Useles coword.
It's you that need scense.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Taba21: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sugartainment:
The first Sunday service resulted into massacre by terrorist.
More details soon

They have strike warning alert for CAN.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Rip to the dead.. this is painful..
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Techbl0gger:
guy get sense, this is a mourning thread no allow make I change am for you cos this forum no go contain us

But when it happens in the east do you people say that it is a mourning thread?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Juleeee: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
You will soon test the venom of terrorist Amotekun. Continue defending terrorists instead of condemning them

What exactly makes amoteku a terrorist? pls say it I want to know.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
"Yoruba and fulani are one"
Tinupoo circa 2021
You are a bastard for this comment. You and all those bastards who liked your comment will die by bomb blast. Is it only yoruba that are in the church or a mixture of tribes including your tribe. Idiot
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by missymide: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
My heart bleeds ����. Why this wickedness? Why take lives you cant give? Why is this happening in the church of God?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by blingxx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
How are we sure it's fulani herdsmen,

Who even saw then to conclude it's them..
It can be afonjas looking for cheap skulls to mine

It's obvious you are one of those ibo tribalist on NL. .. I went through all your post undecided how shameful of you
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Albertone(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
How are we sure it's fulani herdsmen,

Who even saw then to conclude it's them..
It can be afonjas looking for cheap skulls to mine

Mumu aren't there survivors?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Bbbw: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is sad
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by IgOga(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is what happens when the chied imam of Abuja mosque was cheering on the killers of Deborah Samuel.....I said it if the immam isn't arrested there will be more....we are becoming a failed state....courtesy APC party of thieves and terrorists
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Igbojew: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
God please bless and protect Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)for seeing this on time and informed the whole Nigeria about Buhari and his Fulani agendas but because of hatred other tribes in Nigeria especially Yorubas hated and despised him but it is now dawning on everyone that he was 101% right after all.Housas/Fulanis and Yorubas in their usual divide and rule tactics wanted to plant hatred in the mind of Igbos against Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW) and IPOB/ESN but they failed like they always do.If this thing had happened in South East Yorubas will flood here to accused IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW) for killing Igbos they meant to protect but now it happen in Ondo I guess it is Amatekun and OPC terrorists that killed their Yoruba people they meant to protect.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Let's Have Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.