Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (113788 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Pastorsmile: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
So these people have finally entered this side?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by princewarri1985: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sugartainment:
The first Sunday service resulted into massacre by terrorist.
More details soon
please God may we not be at the wrong place at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Tifian: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who unleashed this evil? God, what have people turned themselves to? May they never know peace.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Puskas: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
How are we sure it's fulani herdsmen,

Who even saw then to conclude it's them..
It can be afonjas looking for cheap skulls to mine
If it was the Fulanis, Where are their cows?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Lonewolf2010(f): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
He was fought against by the same southerns m0ro0ns

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
This one loud oooh! Igbos should wake up and braze themselves up!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by oludavis123: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

You must be an idiot aswear

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Selfmotivated: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sugartainment:
More details soon
No where is safe in this country.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Franking: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
onez:
This is dastardly. Who is behind this sacrilege in the house of God?

Which God? Do u think the God that owns that house is potent? Leave God out of it.

The entire forests in the South have been taken over by Fulani. Do u ever wonder why?

If it happened in the SE you will shoot IPOB! The picture is getting clearer. We must act or be consumed by what we know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Can those fools here see that Nigeria is not safe?

Insecurity issues in the South East should remain a concern to all Nigerians rather than insult them out of tribalism.

The fool here that sees only the word "AfghanEastern" in any attack in the SE should know that if nothing is done, Nigeria as a whole will suffer it.

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DownChelsea(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yorubas killing eachother now??

Too bad.

Is this the resultant effect of Tinubu selling his family to the Fulanis in 2015 for a piece of EMI LOKAN AMBITION??

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Reminds me of ozubulu. Oh, you aren't safe anywhere: at church, at home, at school. Nowhere is safe.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Lumidee007(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Failed country! I I remembered The kidnapped catholic man last two weeks who said the fulani blood suckers said they are targeting the west soon. The government hrd this and couldn't take any caution?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Fmghewzy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Amotekun bombed their church cry

You must be mad ,you bastard for spreading fake news and Disinforming the public.

What are this mods doing self, Seun what sort of platform are you running self .

If the mods are not functioning ,sack them and replace them with functioning ones for God sake .

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
backtovillage:

Try and understand that some Yoruba love Igbo tribe and also respect them but ds hatred and lies coming from you guys is so disappointing.

Please don't take this to heart. It's just nairaland cruise and doesn't translate to the real world. Even on here, we've had Yorubas troll Igbos and called them many names just for likes and shares. It all ends here on nairaland but it appears some people with weak character take the hatred offline and perpetrate it in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
PDJT:
-This is really sad. I know this area of Owo very well. Chai! My beloved Ondo state that year.

-May the deceased have eternal rest. Amen.

-In a Yoruba Nation, I don't think this sort of massacre in a church, of all places will happen. But here we go, a Nation that should be looking to untangle itself from a failed British experiment is instead looking to perpetuate the failed experiment against self-preservation and logic.

-The likes of aribisala0, candidtalk abi candidiasis and LeoDeKing will sweep this one under the carpet for "Nigerian Presidency. Smh
Yoruba Online warriors, de Voted Bubu Twice,
Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin grin by Tinubu grin grin
Dis is called family Business grin
I dnt pity dem

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Dynmyt: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
ProudImolite:
Wetin Dem dey find for there? They should get out , you leave SE, Lagos , Abuja , to go to brown roof Amala republic
Be considerate for ones. Not only are some businessmen, some are civil servant and may be there due to the transfer nature of their jobs.
Please if you are around the church in ondo, you can donate blood to the FMC, ondo state, 1pint of Blood is okay and can save a life !

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Dynmyt: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
ProudImolite:
Wetin Dem dey find for there? They should get out , you leave SE, Lagos , Abuja , to go to brown roof Amala republic
Be considerate for once. Not only are some businessmen, some are civil servant and may be there due to the transfer nature of their jobs.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
This is a calamity

Piggiddiootts are comparing Amotekun with IPOB/ESN/UGM

What a hopeless bunch!
I dnt pity dem

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by LilyColin(f): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

E no go ever better for you

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Dynmyt: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
ProudImolite:
Be considerate for once. Not only are some businessmen, some are civil servant and may be there de to the transfer nature of their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sugartainment:
More details soon

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda shooyie ovamboland freestuffsng leodeking splitmind vedaxcool NGpatriot lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg helineus....

Pls what exactly have the duo of buhari and osinbajo achieved for nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Makowonda: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=DOTian post=113493811]"Yoruba and fulani are one"
Tinupoo circa 2021[/quoteHow can you be so bitter!You wouldn't even keep this your "finger pointing" attitude for once and say RIP to the dead.How did we become this judgemental in Nigeria?Let me remind you;it was humans;humans like you that were attacked and murdered in cold blood.Release the bitterness in your heart and show a little bit of empathy.
PS:I'm not Fulani,not Yoruba or Igbo by tribe.
Humanity is my tribe,love is my religion.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by betshopagent(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fmghewzy:

You must be mad ,you bastard for spreading fake news and Disinforming the public.

What are this mods doing self, Seun what sort of platform are you running self .

If the mods are not functioning ,sack them and replace them with functioning ones for God sake .

that's exactly how it feels when Yoruba's term every killing in east as Ipob/ESN handiwork.rip to the dead. D vawulence go reach every1 las las
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by milliondollas(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
ISLAM THE DEVIL OWN RELIGION ISLAM IS SATANIC RELIGION
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by mkpurumma090(f): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
May the souls of faithful departed
Through the mercy of God rest in peace and May their souls rest in perfect peace Amen..

It's well !!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Makowonda: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
"Yoruba and fulani are one"
Tinupoo circa 2021
How can you be so bitter!You wouldn't even keep this your "finger pointing" attitude for once and say RIP to the dead.How did we become this judgemental in Nigeria?Let me remind you;it was humans;humans like you that were attacked and murdered in cold blood.Release the bitterness in your heart and show a little bit of empathy.
PS:I'm not Fulani,not Yoruba or Igbo by tribe.
Humanity is my tribe,love is my religion.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Acidosis:

See this ma.d man. Majority of the victims are definitely Igbos.

That's a Catholic church right there. I'm sure you know what that means.

Omo ale.
I dnt pity dem

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Skoonheid(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
I can bet my left sided buttock that terrorist Amotekun is behind this dastardly act. Amotekun is a well known terrorist group and the earlier you people condemn them the better for south west

There's a way that seems right to a man ,but the end thereof is destruction. Innocent lives may mean nothing to you, but before you're wasted like the so much dust you are, your sorrow and reproach will be unquantifiable.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Walllee: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
May God grant their soul re-incarnation,Amen ,the church needs armed unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Let's Have Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.