Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (113783 Views)

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Fmghewzy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Ahhh grin you’ve finally landed

I adore how the pain is tearing through your anus and making its way to your stomach wink

Go and mourn your people who amotekun massacred. Imagine, 50 yoruba in one attack

Una don turn benue 2.0

This clearly shows how sick of an individual you are , it's you who is pained.
Going to this extent shows how twisted you brain is Bleep off .
Fuvking psychopath!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Yoighaman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:
How are we sure it's fulani herdsmen,

Who even saw then to conclude it's them..
It can be afonjas looking for cheap skulls to mine

Will you just shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by aristosoft(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Unfortunately, we are all casualties.

thatigboman1:
My thoughts and prayers to the good people of Owo, Ondo State.

"The casualties are not only those who are dead.
They are well out of it.
The casualties are not only those who are dead.
Though they await burial by installment.
The casualties are not only those who are lost
Persons or property, hard as it is
To grope for a touch that some
May not know is not there.

The drums overwhelm the guns…
Caught in the clash of counter claims and charges
When not in the niche others left,
We fall.
All casualties of the war."
-J.P. Clark

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
obehi247:
I love this, the southern Nigeria and the Christian community deserve this and many more....

The fulani is taking over....

The former CBN governor that is late, said it, that in 2023 the fulani are preparing for a war...

I have always advocated for a reprisal...

Ali the southern politicians, religious leaders and monarch and other elite even in the arm forces would be killed...

Indeed fulani own Nigeria and they are the master strategies and the other ethnic groups are cowards...

I will accept the fulani now because my ethnic group and other ethnic groups are weak and cowards.... I better identify myself as fulani now than later
Speaking like the true weak coward that you are. You will forever be a last grade citizen of any country with this your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by edungene7: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lord have Mercy we have never had it this rough as a nation Buhari and APC should resign immediately they have failed in there primary function when they were killing in the east they said is unknown gun men the War has bin taken to the southwest I hope they are ready Nnamdi KANU predicted all this but they said he was mad God save us
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by vickydevoka(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

That was what I was saying until the kidnapped my own. Omo na pure Fulani people voice I de hear.

Fulani Moto is same as Vikings: forgiveness is forbidden
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by benjsniper33: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Show some sensitivity, if not to the Yorubas, but at least to the sanctity of human life.

It happened to them today , it could be yours tomorrow
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by EdwardRandy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Acidosis:

See this ma.d man. Majority of the victims are definitely Igbos.

That's a Catholic church right there. I'm sure you know what that means.

Omo ale.
Mugu, so because it's now a terrorist attack you want to convince yourself that igbos are the people that occupy your land and so no Yoruba was killed. Lol!
Keep living in self denial, the cowardice of you yorubas will be your greatest undoing.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by goldmatrix(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
That's what tinubu and his fellow muslims brings to the west..

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by olureignforever: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
"Yoruba and fulani are one"
Tinupoo circa 2021

Hope you know that catholic church is mostly attended by igbos . No life is worth sacrificing on the alter of hate.........RIP to the departed. Evil is evil no matter who commit it.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by EdwardRandy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
backtovillage:

Try and understand that some Yoruba love Igbo tribe and also respect them but ds hatred and lies coming from you guys is so disappointing.
We don't care bro. You cowards should fight your battles alone.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DOTian: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Quiny32323:

Idiot shut up, nnamdi have succeeded in creating more idiots in our land. This is not time for ipob madness. These are human beings and amongst them are igbos also.
I just quoted your leader word for word and you're there barking as if any of those are my words!?
Have mercy on yourself naa
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by realmindz: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
The wickedness of man cannot be underestimated
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fmghewzy:

This clearly shows how sick of an individual you are , it's you who is pained.
Going to this extent shows how twisted you brain is Bleep off .
Fuvking psychopath!!

grin Yes . . . yess . . .yeesssss . . . grin

Embrace the pain

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by an0daGuy: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Mugu, so because it's now a terrorist attack you want to convince yourself that igbos are the people that occupy your land and so no Yoruba was killed. Lol!
Keep living in self denial, the cowardice of you yorubas will be your greatest undoing.

Just imagine the mugu. See him talking as if there are no single yoruba Christians again in their lands grin

He thinks there are no yoruba Catholics can you imagine

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by naturefellow(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

effing tribalist!

May misfortune follow you and your family!
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Kabaa123: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Or could be that dia drug addict king.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by tnerro1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku must not take over from Buhari ooooo
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by error4040: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
EdwardRandy
an0daGuy

The two of Una de very STUPID

Kids and Women laying Dead and Una de here de Raise Vain displaying ignorance Fueled with Tribalism and Bigotry

Fools.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Perspicacity: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
May their souls rest in peace, and may such a thing never happen again.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021
And in view of all this happenings, Tinubu is only interested in becoming d president not because he has anything to offer or can change d present situation, calamity his APC party has thrown d country into but because he has been wanting to be d president since his days in AC, ACN & APC and also jettisoned, relinquish his turn to Buhari and thinks it is his time now to be d president. A fuulish elder, leader par say. Iberiberism on d steering, calamity will definitely be d outcome.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Cmjarg(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who no buy go pay
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by EdwardRandy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

See this one, what end? For this Nigeria?

Okay na let’s be watching
Lol. Don't mind the idiot, he must be typing that trash from under his bed.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Afolabimills(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

it shall never be well with u bloody pig
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is all that Mkpuru Miri they soak with their Garri

Heard some of them Sprinkle it into their Egusi Soup too

The location makes it look like a religious attack

but the Timing makes it look Political

I trust Ondo People the attack’ers won’ t get far

You again you have been warned. Any rubbish post again from you and DSS will track you and deal with you.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is all that Mkpuru Miri they soak with their Garri

Heard some of them Sprinkle it into their Egusi Soup too

The location makes it look like a religious attack

but the Timing makes it look Political

I trust Ondo People the attack’ers won’ t get far

Spewing rubbish
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Lordbinsmar: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Malory:
I can bet my left sided buttock that terrorist Amotekun is behind this dastardly act. Amotekun is a well known terrorist group and the earlier you people condemn them the better for south west

Ogun wipe you and your generation out of the surface of the earth. angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
This is a calamity

Piggiddiootts are comparing Amotekun with IPOB/ESN/UGM

What a hopeless bunch!

But this is what you guys do when UGM attack the SE. You see how similar this one is

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by EdwardRandy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
error4040:
EdwardRandy
an0daGuy

The two of Una de very STUPID

Kids and Women laying Dead and Una de here de Raise Vain.

Make Tribalism and Bigotry kill Una there

Fools.
That same tribalism na em go kill you and your papa. Mugu.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
DOTian:
Tinupoo circa 2021

Innocent people including children were massacred and you have guts to bring out your wrinkled pernis to masturbate on them by this your senseless statement?
Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by talk2ibk(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

U must be out of your mind that in situations like this you lost human feeling and start typing nonsense. Tribal bigotry can't take you far...

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack by kernniejay(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Innocent people including children were massacred and you have guts to bring out your wrinkled pernis to masturbate on them by this your senseless statement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Let's Have Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.