Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted (43753 Views)

Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by vickydevoka(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
prospero5:
It baffles me why some people no fit get sense.
You be cultist. Must you show yourself?
That's the same problem with yahoo boys, and poor people in general. First time you see N1 million next thing na to enter Facebook post am everywhere.

I don't know. Maybe my introvert lifestyle turn me to generation A minus.
Na same thing, when person travel go outside country must u snap pictures all de places. Of billing come na u go run
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stupid policeman
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
storm001:

He shouldn't be displaying such attitude on police uniform.

What ma3sage is he trying to send to the incoming officers and his fellow comrade !
No doubts ..
I get!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
meeketta:
Does human right promote cultism?

That is in people's thought!
My own point is that there are rights..
Depending the right.
Reread my comments again..
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by oilmane(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Albertone(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Neduzze5:
Cool.

However, I don't think demotion is a good enough punishment. He should be eased out of the force, tried as a civilian and sentenced according to the laws of the land.

There is no law preventing a civilian from dancing to a cult song.If accused of cultism,he can quickly say he has no idea it was Alora sally.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Paulianfa(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Old news...
I needs something current or fresh
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by HeroicMeastro: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by prospero5(m): 3:25am On Jun 06, 2022
HeavenVGate:

You're so right about this. Don't know why people can't keep a low key profile. I joined game from 100L, till date, no one know and I relate well, never for once post anything related to it on my status talk of do any video of it. I just like my life Sha.

I have a friend that left for the US since 2018 and till today most of our friends do not know except his sisters and a few of us. No photos on FB, nothing!

Na man you be. That's how that thing is supposed to be. I can't condemn you for blending game back then but I hope you are done with it by now. Paul said he behaved like a child when he was one. Be good, bro.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Tseretsere(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2022
This kind of officer can as well serve as an informant to criminals, these are the kind of security operatives that corroborating with criminals by leaking classified information to them, thereby helping them evade arrest and killing fellow operatives during an operation. Though a first time offender, but the offence needs outright dismissal.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by SeekerOfPekus: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Na ayes for the force do am this one
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by walebliss(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2022
When you employ wrong people (because of connection) this are their results.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by HeavenVGate: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2022
prospero5:

I have a friend that left for the US since 2018 and till today most of our friends do not know except his sisters and a few of us. No photos on FB, nothing!

Na man you be. That's how that thing is supposed to be. I can't condemn you for blending game back then but I hope you are done with it by now. Paul said he behaved like a child when he was one. Be good, bro.
Thanks bro. Yes I was. Served 2015.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by gulfer: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2022
I thought an offense such as this should be summary dismissal because in schools, once you're proven with evidence that you are a cultist, it is immediate rustication followed by the eventual withdrawal from the school. Keeping him in the force will still enable him to assist his comrade in his area of specialization....he's a police officer and has a gun angry angry angry
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Collyboss: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2022
It is the bad things he has done to innocent citizens that is fighting him, he hasn't seen anything yet, police is not Ur friend
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Stonecold712: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
This guy stupid z it everything u must post on social media ur friend dey do am u also won do am
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Uncleodi(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Neduzze5:
Cool.

However, I don't think demotion is a good enough punishment. He should be eased out of the force, tried as a civilian and sentenced according to the laws of the land.

These are the kind of police men that will stop you on the road and chance you of your goods, properties and monies while threatening you with their legal guns.

May they all rot in hell.

Unfortunately, I can never stop for a police officer. If you want to stop and search me whilst I'm driving, then you need to stand in front of my vehicle. Woe betide you that I am in a bad state of mind....!!

Easy bro
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Blacknote: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2022
The man na 33 lager beer angry angry
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Lovelydaisies: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beware of idleness and what you think of doing then. If he had files to attend to or duties to discharge, I doubt he would have thought of exposing himself for free. Mtchew
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by cy4cent(f): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
prospero5:

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by prospero5(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
cy4cent:

I sent you an email, are you intentionally not replying or you didn't see it? Just checking up on you based on old-time friendship. It is entirely up to you if you decide not to reply.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by cy4cent(f): 6:19am On Jun 07, 2022
prospero5:

I'm sorry I saw the mail, but since I couldn't recollect how we crossed paths before yesterday, I chose not to respond. My bad! Please forgive me.
That you mentioned 'old-time friendship', can you enlighten me a little on our life paths.

Please don't feel bad about this.

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by prospero5(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
cy4cent:

Was your previous username not Prospero01? I may be listen though. If you are the same person you sent me an email in 2015. I've not been on NL for a while, just decided to check up on you when I logged in. If you are not the same person, no problem. Have a great day.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by nawa4naija(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2022
frozen70:

What for and why ?

That reduction in rank is the punishment that will reset him

You want him sacked, so that he will start robbing people with that gun experience

And you don’t know that for the fact that he is still in the NPF, the frustration could make him start killing people recklessly especially in a time of insecurity like this
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by frozen70(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
nawa4naija:

And you don’t know that for the fact that he is still in the NPF, the frustration could make him start killing people recklessly especially in a time of insecurity like this

I don't think so, he has learnt his lesson
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by nawa4naija(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2022
frozen70:

I don't think so, he has learnt his lesson
Let me just believe that, cos I have witnessed a similar case scenario
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by frozen70(f): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2022
nawa4naija:

Let me just believe that, cos I have witnessed a similar case scenario

Then he will go to jail if ought
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by nawa4naija(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
frozen70:

Then he will go to jail if ought
Does it really work like that in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Herdsmen Convert Ondo Forest Reserve Into Militia Camp - Punch / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.