Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted (43734 Views)

Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hahahahahhahahahaha
Everything they arrest!
They should kukuma say that they are enving the cult songs, because i dont see any bad thing there.
Dance your own and leave another person's dance steps .
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by IzzyAgu: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
The guy bears my name tho well shame to him, Isaac's don't behave adnormally..
Bad blood nigga!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Drillminded: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where are his mennow
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by frozen70(f): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7115115/corporal-matthew-isaac-arrested-dancing#112608522

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghg6i7v1YH4

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BTWahjM6BCFUx2LMgebQFfb6WkBkaCkeco2HjNBjQYnAUZqHSQUpfCXpdWKDD7ZMl&id=100064453009372

Should I say he was being childish of being stupid

What will a police officer forget himself and video nonsense and send on social media

Well reduction in rank s still better than sacking him

2 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Comedian2019: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
After demoting him, does that make him a non cultist?
Funny people grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by tafabaloo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
So singing and dancing is now a crime in the ZOO.

As a policeman, he is expected to live above board and should not be affiliated to any cult group. Imagining deploying him along side others to go effect arrest of fellow cult guys.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by bluefilm: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
The Cult song sweet well well.

See as I dey gyrate to ram dey go.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by jrusky(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
nawa4naija:
He should be sent out of the NPF completely

That is it. He should be dismiss because he will act otherwise if ask to arrest a cultist.

Send him out of the force so he can focus on his cult, get caught and eventually get kill.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Proudlyomonna: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
He got carried away by the euphoria of the moment now he must face reality grin
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by frozen70(f): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
nawa4naija:
He should be sent out of the NPF completely

What for and why ?

That reduction in rank is the punishment that will reset him

You want him sacked, so that he will start robbing people with that gun experience

2 Likes

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by saintcasmir(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Neduzze5 Bro, abeg no kill me with laugh. [b:
Woe betide who won die [/b]post=113505482]Cool.

However, I don't think demotion is a good enough punishment. He should be eased out of the force, tried as a civilian and sentenced according to the laws of the land.

These are the kind of police men that will stop you on the road and chance you of your goods, properties and monies while threatening you with their legal guns.

May they all rot in hell.

Unfortunately, I can never stop for a police officer. If you want to stop and search me whilst I'm driving, then you need to stand in front of my vehicle. Woe betide you that I am in a bad state of mind....!!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by HeavenVGate: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
prospero5:
It baffles me why some people no fit get sense.
You be cultist. Must you show yourself?
That's the same problem with yahoo boys, and poor people in general. First time you see N1 million next thing na to enter Facebook post am everywhere.

I don't know. Maybe my introvert lifestyle turn me to generation A minus.
You're so right about this. Don't know why people can't keep a low key profile. I joined game from 100L, till date, no one know and I relate well, never for once post anything related to it on my status talk of do any video of it. I just like my life Sha.

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by tenpipsperday: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
And magu the mugu promoted.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Tomek09(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okay.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by jehoha696(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Not oly him anyway,dem plenty,just dat village pple remember diz one nd picked hiz "call of foolishness"
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Quaddafi29: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Better dismiss him from the force entirely as he may be one of those police robbers terrorising the towns
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by meeketta: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jennyjay283:
Nigeria sef � undecided Is there not freedom of things again
Freedom of what things?
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Lightorder: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jennyjay283:
Nigeria sef �
undecided
Is there not freedom of things again
freedom kee him there. Freedom in which country’s uniform?

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by meeketta: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Many of his kind are still there.

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
What dpnyou expect from a fellow cultist mtchew .....
Jennyjay283:
Nigeria sef �
undecided
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by bennybuhari: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
useless boy
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
What do you expect from a fellow cultist mtchew .....
Jennyjay283:
Nigeria sef �
undecided

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by themanderon: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
When your village people finally connected to you line they make you do what will ground you.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by joelag: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
That's good, the cult can now promote him to AIG in the cultism force.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
This life no balance.
Magu prompted after stealing billions
Isaac demoted for singing/dancing cult song

Could it be God's favour for magu after stealing
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by tillaman(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
The dude is a cultist
Screw him screw his talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Havertz10: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Why didn’t they dismiss him
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Flappy222: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
May your days be long.
inspectorg:
Allow my chewing stick some fresh air and spits out my first early morning saliva; obviously heavy and laced with weakened bacteria, suffering the effect of my medicinal chewing stick. Exhales the word CULTIST!! CULTIST!!. Look the other way with a heavy sigh of relief on my face.

To be continued......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by HernanCortes: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by watchindelta(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol yeye
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good for the fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.