Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted (43754 Views)

Onu Promotes Indicted Ex-fIIRO Boss Demoted By Buhari For PhD Fraud / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
I don't think is the same panel that handled magu's case handled this one.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by 360Master: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
I’m a Jew but kept to playing the video back to back sotey to join Buccaneer come dey hungry me. His swags, the song and the 360 roll plus the way he held the AK47 plus the doff of the beret looks so sleek.

Though, he got demoted from the force but would definitely be promoted in the cult-dom for identifying with the cult with his full chest. Most of the top police officers, infact, the panels that demoted him, are also members of the cult. To succeed in the police in Nigeria, you must be a cultist or a very strong ritualist.

I still ask people who join cults their motivation to be members and I haven’t yet heard any sensible reason.

Above all, that guy is a rank and file and has little or nothing to lose cos Nigeria Police Force is a very useless organization. Period!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by 360Master: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am not a cultist but I kept on playing the video back to back sotey to join Buccaneer come dey hungry me. His swags, the song and the 360 roll plus the way he held the AK47 plus the doff of the beret looks so sleek.

Though, he got demoted from the force but would definitely be promoted in the cult-dom for identifying with the cult with his full chest. Most of the top police officers, infact, the panels that demoted him, are also members of the cult. To succeed in the police in Nigeria, you must be a cultist or a very strong ritualist.

I still ask people who join cults their motivation to be members and I haven’t yet heard any sensible reason.

Above all, that guy is a rank and file and has little or nothing to lose cos Nigeria Police Force is a very useless organization. Period!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by princewarri1985: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7115115/corporal-matthew-isaac-arrested-dancing#112608522

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghg6i7v1YH4

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BTWahjM6BCFUx2LMgebQFfb6WkBkaCkeco2HjNBjQYnAUZqHSQUpfCXpdWKDD7ZMl&id=100064453009372
what is the difference between a coporal and a constable in police rank? not much. the idiot ought to have been dismissed from the police force, because all these police officers that belongs to cults na them dey codedly run HIT for the various cult group they belong to, but this idiot own was so obvious. Bunch of clowns.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Spectaclesawe25: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
His compatriots in the police force have soften the ground for him. Na who dem catch be thief!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by faceland: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Send him to Zamfara or Sabisa Forest.

I don't want him to resign and become a kidnapper
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
It is well fine boy. embarassed
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by NaijaCars4sale: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is good
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by jojothaiv(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
inspectorg:
Allow my chewing stick some fresh air and spits out my first early morning saliva; obviously heavy and laced with weakened bacteria, suffering the effect of my medicinal chewing stick. Exhales the word CULTIST!! CULTIST!!. Look the other way with a heavy sigh of relief on my face.

To be continued......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Hdhdhd(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
You go still bring this old news come here next month. Mtcheeew
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Elitecomtech: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Normally,
Na them plenty pass for police
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Moscojamug: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
He ought to be dismissed from service
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
meeketta:
Freedom of what things?
Of human rights
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
meeketta:
Freedom of what things?
Of human rights of course
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lightorder:
freedom kee him there. Freedom in whose country’s uniform?

Whereas its him though!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Jennyjay283: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
hadaydhollarpo:

What do you expect from a fellow cultist mtchew .....
What do i have to do with them before!
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by funshint(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Someone that should be fired....what more evidence do you need to convict this one. It's like employing an armed robber as your security guard. I pity people living in the area where this one will work. I won't even be confident working with him as a colleague or being his boss cause I know he can commit a setup with criminals. These are the unscrupulous type of policemen that work for ritualists. *Spits
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by meeketta: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jennyjay283:
Of human rights
Does human right promote cultism?
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by storm001(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jennyjay283:
Nigeria sef �
undecided
Is there not freedom of things again

He shouldn't be displaying such attitude on police uniform.

What ma3sage is he trying to send to the incoming officers and his fellow comrade !

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Elidrisy20: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Because na man him be, when those immigration officers did their own,they where promoted
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by inspectorg(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Flappy222:
May your days be long.
Ise...oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Chrisviboy85(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na useless Alora the mumu even dey...no be even rugged confra..him dey..mugu..now all your years of suffer don go in vain because of Buccanner..No let elebe catch you....
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by okorogodwin4(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
The village People has finally dealt with you good luck
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Baba8064209091: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Those officers collecting bribes and other monies on the road, what would be their own punishment
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Yankee101: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Approved
When you start making cult sign in uniform…and dancing to their songs it’s a no-no

Abeg if you demote corporal e go still get rank?
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Babaken(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Breakfast well serve.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by dapadawee: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Person na corporal you still demote am. Kukuma turn am to boyscout
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by oglalasioux(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I know one boy that used to extort drivers
Few years he joined police
So he can fully extort without issues

If you are into drugs and dont want to get caught. You can become a drug enforcement officer.

Some people join Police force just to hide themselves from persecution as they can fully commit crime without getting arrest by fellow officers.

You are very right! 99.9% of the reasons Nigerians join security agencies. That's why crime hardly get curbed in Nigeria.
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Divay22(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
bluefilm:
The Cult song sweet well well.

See as I dey gyrate to ram dey go.

I swear!

I don play the video more than 5 times now
Re: Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted by Alcoron: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
He ought to be sacked. To set an example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Convert Ondo Forest Reserve Into Militia Camp - Punch / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Plays Table Tennis For Physical Fitness (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.