Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (42119 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingsean(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Babaken:
SORRY FOR USING THAT WORD IN THE FIRST PLACE .

There's nothing impossible as Nigeria is concern but that will be the last thing IPOB or ESN will think of if you watch most of those atrocities going on in south east they are been carried out by some criminals claiming to be ipob or esn why those groups are not in support of it just like what you are saying some kidnapping going in south east are been carried out by fulani's which most people has testify about it. If only Nigeria police and military do their investigation properly most of all these perpetrators would have been arrested and unmask for see their true identity and those behind them.

I support this statement. You're correct. The Fulani people are mostly implicated in this issue because of their previous misdeeds. I won't be surprised if they're the culprits cos these gunmen must hate christians so much. Terrorists have creeped into the South. It's a pity and the Nigerian military has been compromised. It's only left for us to defend ourselves

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Thomasankara(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Thomasankara(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by bukarolz: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2022
This sounds jerkly brainless.

Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by tishbite41(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsean:

mad like you. you're really myopic and I don't expect anything good to come from you.
Cowards
The Fulanis just finished killing Yorubas and Igbos in Yorubaland.
You still have the guts to say rubbish.
Not only Simon Ekpa, blame Ojukwu.
Clowns
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingsean(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
tishbite41:

Cowards
The Fulanis just finished killing Yorubas and Igbos in Yorubaland.
You still have the guts to say rubbish.
Not only Simon Ekpa, blame Ojukwu.
Clowns
you called me a coward? why don't you stop hiding behind the keyboard and go there to investigate. listen, don't just start throwing accusations. we know the Fulani herdsmen do these things but beneath the surface, these aren't just herdsmen. terrorists have come here and are masquerading as herdsmen. the main purpose of behaving like fulanis is to confuse the suspecting public. it has been well orchestrated. it may truly be Fulani herdsmen, I'm not contending that with you but there's more to it than meets the eye. that governor knows something we don't. infact I can bet with you that there had been intelligence reports before this attack but they weren't given the required attention. watch the events that would follow and you'll see the culprits
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by tishbite41(m): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsean:

you called me a coward? why don't you stop hiding behind the keyboard and go there to investigate. listen, don't just start throwing accusations. we know the Fulani herdsmen do these things but beneath the surface, these aren't just herdsmen. terrorists have come here and are masquerading as herdsmen. the main purpose of behaving like fulanis is to confuse the suspecting public. it has been well orchestrated. it may truly be Fulani herdsmen, I'm not contending that with you but there's more to it than meets the eye. that governor knows something we don't. infact I can bet with you that there had been intelligence reports before this attack but they weren't given the required attention. watch the events that would follow and you'll see the culprits
hypocritical coward
what brought simon ekpa into this, investigator?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingsean(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
tishbite41:

hypocritical coward
what brought simon ekpa into this, investigator?

you're just a keyboard warrior. you need to be ignored. you're part of the Simon ekpa supporters that's why you are so pained.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by tishbite41(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsean:

you're just a keyboard warrior. you need to be ignored. you're part of the Simon ekpa supporters that's why you are so pained.
not surprised
afraid of your fulani masters as usual
blame nnamdi kanu
oponu
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingsean(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
tishbite41:

not surprised
afraid of your fulani masters as usual
blame nnamdi kanu
oponu

hahaha. Fulani masters? unfortunately they're your masters. you can't leave the country without their permission. listen, in as much as I detest Fulani people, I still believe there are good ones among them. I have once been helped by a Fulani man. it was something I never expected from a Fulani. he knew I was a southerner and christian but yet he stuck with me. one of the biggest problems in Africa today is religion. it has brought so much hatred and bitter rivalry. if you want to stop all these terrorists in their tracks, get your PVC and vote in the right person
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by tishbite41(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsean:

hahaha. Fulani masters? unfortunately they're your masters. you can't leave the country without their permission. listen, in as much as I detest Fulani people, I still believe there are good ones among them. I have once been helped by a Fulani man. it was something I never expected from a Fulani. he knew I was a southerner and christian but yet he stuck with me. one of the biggest problems in Africa today is religion. it has brought so much hatred and bitter rivalry. if you want to stop all these terrorists in their tracks, get your PVC and vote in the right person
wow
so since a fulani helped you they should wipe out the indigenous peoples of nigeria?
im an igbo, never been in bondage to any fulani
no emir in igboland

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.