Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (42117 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by NairaMaster1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

I think poverty has also eaten your brains.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Arielle: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess
What the fvck do you mean by Igbo church? What the hell is wrong with you?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Remman(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ondo-church-massacre-direct-attack-on-yorubaland-afenifere/
this attack should not be politicised... It's the same gang that kidnapped the Prelate of methodist on Igbo land!

This is the work of herdsmen under ISIS.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by toujurs: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
Who is this bastard undecided, just look at this poor animal. It's obvious poverty has rendered you dumb. Wasted being. angry
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by ludd2018: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blame Tinubu for bringing in this evil govt of Buhari for his political gain
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by adefitim(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
I see some people jubilating bcuz of attack in Yoruba land
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by BrownRoofRep: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
It is clear that you are one of the Yoruba moozlem terrorists that massacred your people thinking you are killing Igbos.

Afonja 2nd class moozlem carrying out their Fulani terrorist masters orders.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Ndubest123(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?
You are an idiot may you never good all your line. You want to shift blame now
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
PlaYaJones:

bro u sound like one of those Ibo eeeeediots related to that midget criminal called nmadi kanu.......if this was ibo people they killed...u people will start talkin about fokin terrorist biafra & crying to leave Nigeria...I lie? grin
Mak de Release de lists of de people killed 1st,
mak I knw whether UGN nd ESN will attack der Mosques dis coming Friday
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
The murderers must be paid back in their own coin

A trusted platform for online marketing, to join the WhatsApp group click on this link https:///FWDSblREra9DnZjFXjsCYT

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by shizzle1: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Nnamdi Kanu is a Prophet! undecided

You imbeciles elected a terrorist enabler into office in 2015 and 2019!

Well, at least he has finally succeeded in pushing beyond our collective limits... The nation will have to break up!

Everyone has to take up arms and safeguard his region!

If ever there was a doubt about invasion and attempts to annex Southern Nigeria by Nomadic terrorists, this should finally put all such doubts to rest! It is all too clear.
Guy try and be consistent in your comments and analysis

Today you join yoribas to attack and insult Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, tomorrow, you condemn and insult Igbos, next tomorrow you hailing NK.

You only manage to subtly speak against fulanis

What exactly is your conviction?. Take a stand and stop meandering like a chameleon
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Angelfrost(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
shizzle1:
Guy try and be consistent in your comments and analysis

Today you join yoribas to attack and insult Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, tomorrow, you condemn and insult Igbos, next tomorrow you hailing NK.

You only manage to subtly speak against fulanis

What exactly is your conviction?. Take a stand and stop meandering like a chameleon

I'm not a hateful bigot like most of you, and I will never be!

I stand for peace, justice, and equity! If a United nation can't get us that, then we should all go out separate ways! I have been crystal clear on this time and time again.

I am no fan of Kanu... I may agree with some of his sentiments about this contraption, but I can never fully align with people who stay far away and sponsor or support destruction of lives and properties.

If this makes me a chameleon to you, then you have serious problems!
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Skmoda360(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
shegz24:
What are the chances of this happening with a SW president like Tinubu?

they wouldn't dare.
No be toll gate Tinubu go dey build upandan....no lemme vex for you.....i don't want him at all as president...he will be worst come what may.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingsean(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
for some reason, this thing looks carefully planned to make people believe it's Fulani herdsmen. I'm not saying Fulani herdsmen can't do this but think about it, what if this is Simon ekpa's plan in destabilizing the west and use that to bring the west to think they have no other option than to side with IPOB against the north. Fulani came and shot sporadically at people in the church while giving away their identities. hmmm... something is going on. just some days ago, police caught some people hiding guns in bags of rice and those ammunitions where headed for the east. later, people were quick to mention Fulani herdsmen.
what is going on? Are these people actually Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Freerhyme1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na now dey break for una eye, una good morning oOoOO! Ask them to secede them go tell you say them believe in one Nigeria, Unity beggers cheesy
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Babaken(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Egbe Onu.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Babaken(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsean:
for some reason, this thing looks carefully planned to make people believe it's Fulani herdsmen. I'm not saying Fulani herdsmen can't do this but think about it, what if this is Simon ekpa's plan in destabilizing the west and use that to bring the west to think they have no other option than to side with IPOB against the north. Fulani came and shot sporadically at people in the church while giving away their identities. hmmm... something is going on. just some days ago, police caught some people hiding guns in bags of rice and those ammunitions where headed for the east. later, people were quick to mention Fulani herdsmen.
you see the reason why you need to go for mental check up.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by tishbite41(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kingsean:
lol
u must be mad
wetin concern simon ekpa and owo
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingsean(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Babaken:
you see the reason why you need to go for mental check up.

mental checkup you say? do you think these atrocities are committed by herdsmen alone? can't you see that there are individuals masquerading as Fulani herdsmen to Carry out these attacks? I know the Fulani people can be problematic but there's something sinister going on. this could also be Iswap or bokoharam. they are slowly creeping into the South
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingsean(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
tishbite41:

lol
u must be mad
wetin concern simon ekpa and owo

mad like you. you're really myopic and I don't expect anything good to come from you.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by SupremeSpecimen: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:

You people think Afenifere are Clueless like ohaneze dat az been mute abt the menace goin on the East....

You people always trying to display your bitterness at every given opportunity...

One of the dumber takes in the history of internet.

Congrats Bozo. You won

Confused mofo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by SupremeSpecimen: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:

It thrills me knowing poverty n tragedy must be your portion.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by sharpsecret: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?
when this type of crime happens there is only one tribe that can pull such hit....the only point to prove here is religious cleansing going on....this is not a kidnap issue but religious cleansing

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by 9jakool: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Entprys:
Shut up! Ondo is home to a lot of ethnic Yoruba catholic adherents.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by sidonlook: 2:52am On Jun 06, 2022
Entprys:

I wonder what type of person you are. It is about the lost of human lives. The tribe does not matter. One of the dead could be your relative or is there non of your relatives in Owo ?
At least have some feelings for the dead.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by dahewes127: 4:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Hdhd

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by pacespot(m): 5:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Entprys:

What does this statement mean please?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by opribo(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2022
As usual the security are helpless. They have seen too many attacks like this one would think by now attack on churches is a thing of the past.

The military has said it all on television that the government knows the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by juman(m): 6:29am On Jun 06, 2022
The governor will certainly arrest the criminals.
He is up to the task
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Agugbadin: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Yoruba must rise and fight back, get to the root of the matter to make sure that the attackers are brought to book and justice served.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Paullo19: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2022
What am trying to say is i don't care about who ever did this act...be it Fulani or Yorubas..this is the hight of Evil..it is too much..and i am against such act .as far as we don't know who carried out the act, let's be careful on how we point fingers...all this acts are politically motivated.
Pclemenza:

It’s not about tribalism, is a planned attack of the Northerners on Southerners or has it been on record that a MOSQUE was invaded? If southerners don’t unite to fight the common enemy, then I’m sorry.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Babaken(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsean:

mental checkup you say? do you think these atrocities are committed by herdsmen alone? can't you see that there are individuals masquerading as Fulani herdsmen to Carry out these attacks? I know the Fulani people can be problematic but there's something sinister going on. this could also be Iswap or bokoharam. they are slowly creeping into the South
SORRY FOR USING THAT WORD IN THE FIRST PLACE .

There's nothing impossible as Nigeria is concern but that will be the last thing IPOB or ESN will think of if you watch most of those atrocities going on in south east they are been carried out by some criminals claiming to be ipob or esn why those groups are not in support of it just like what you are saying some kidnapping going in south east are been carried out by fulani's which most people has testify about it. If only Nigeria police and military do their investigation properly most of all these perpetrators would have been arrested and unmask for see their true identity and those behind them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments / Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos / Troops Destroy Boko Haram Spiritual Base At Alagarno Forest,Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.