Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (42093 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Dscop: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

Your mother should have swallowed you instead. That would've been one less iidiot on NL.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Rawtruth1: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
That's what it is. But some people are still supporting Tinubu. Was this like this under Jonathan?

Hatred for the Igbos will consume everyone in Nigeria.

Allow Igbos to rule and remove the curse on Nigeria. The woes are coming from God. Except we do the right thing, God will continue to judge this country

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by NwaIdeato: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

Stop been unfortunate, I know this parish and majority of the worshippers are Yorubas with a few Igbos as well, Ondo state is the only SW state with the highest population of Yoruba Catholics.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by irunoko(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?
abegiii

If it's not Fulani killer headslammer who else would it be

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by miketayo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:

You mean only Igbos are catholics. Get your brains checked

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by marosmart(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
you are sick in the brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by lonecatt(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
annayawchee:
He is right
That church is predominantly Igbo
As I type the igbos there are in shock.

We don't know how many lives lost yet until tomorrow..

I hate people filled with tribal sentiments , even if all the church members are igbo which i doubt so much do you think it will stop such from re occuring in a largely yoruba populated church or area? people just dont have sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by emmykk(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:

That's why you guys remain a laughing stock grin

Catholic church are mostly attended by igbo let the Fulani finish them,why are Yoruba interested?

Softphicated mugus
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
ONE NIGERIA NA SCAM

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by batb: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
You are Mad! Gutter drinking Tribalist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Sunnyski: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
thuxzwda1:
The game Don start grin

Which game? This is just the beginning, when MNK was warning you skull miners you didn't listen instead you were busy calling him all manners of names now it has come to pass.

Expect more to come and you won't do pim!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Dscop: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
Yoruba Muslims killing yoruba christians in fight for dominance.
Most pissful region indeed

It's confirmed you are a product of anal sex, that amount of shiit shouldn't be coming out of normal human being.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Lonewolf2010(f): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
We southerner’s.. I don’t know what our problem is.. everyday relationships maters and the country is boiling.mwtcheeww. I hope other states start taking security serious because this people are everywhere.Make una continue Dey live in denial

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by hspda: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sunnyski:

It doesn't matter, remember the Yorubas are terrorists

If you think I will join you to ridicule Yoruba people, you are wrong. Also, if you think you can use this situation to get at a tribe, I bet you, Sorrow will be near to you as the air you breath.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by MideMrPossible: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ok. Instead of seeing this as a general problem facing the nation in insecurity and probe how we became so much insecure in our nation, the politicians has arrived.

Brood on this
https://youtube.com/shorts/yCuFchi7GXs?feature=share
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by nkiliuzo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
this is not the time to be tribslistic you Mumu people of nairaland... y'all should grow up for once!

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Paullo19: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
I can't imagine some of us bringing tribalism here...this act is barbaric be it on Muslims or christians...this are humans like u and me that were killed..it's so painful. The worst part is in the church..this is so so bad...may God guide us ND protect us from the hands of the evil one ND may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace Amen...i pray that this Evil people get their rewards..Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by rieng0(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
this is unacceptable
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Sanimada35yfg: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hedg

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by okayode1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
This one na Bast@√d true true. Just shut the h*lol up if you don't know what to say. Have you ever heard Yoruba Christian or Muslim fighting their selves before?
DamianX:
Yoruba Muslims killing yoruba christians in fight for dominance.
Most pissful region indeed
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Pclemenza: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
My thought, if the Fulani herdsmen want to reign attack on yorubas, definitely not a Catholic Church cos 85% Catholics are igbos or isn’t there any other church denomination in Owo, Ondo state?
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Lumidee007(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Failed country! I I remembered The kidnapped catholic man last two weeks who said the fulani blood suckers said they are targeting the west soon. The government hrd this and couldn't take any caution?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by freshboi88: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Is it not Nigerians again, Muslims will not talk because it's not a mosque that was attacked, even pentecostals will say it's a Catholic church problem, and wouldn't care less forgetting that very soon the breakfast will reach everybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by 007Marvel(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ondo-church-massacre-direct-attack-on-yorubaland-afenifere/

And the Yoruba Muslims still say the igbo's are the problem, I don't know how a sane person will still want to associate themselves with anything Hausa, Fulani and Northern Nigeria! Let's come together and kick these Blood thirsty brainwashed bastards out of our land!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Segzy19: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
I hope people can now see the reason why Atiku or any northerner shouldn't become the president in 2023. That is even if there will be elections in 2023 with the way things are going.

I am not against Atiku per say but I am scared and wary of what his fulani boys within and outside the country will do. They will further be emboldened to keep commiting their atrocities because their brother is the president. And their brother will never reprimand them... Fulanis dont reprimand themselves for any wrong they do against other tribes...

We are patiently waiting for the buhari fulani era to pass, then another Fulani will enter again? God forbid! Nigeria will rather break...

Anyway, that break is inevitable. It is getting closer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by emmykk(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
An attack on any Yoruba is an attack on Oodua nation .. We all must rise up and defend our great land..

I don't know why I keep coming online and my moniker is always been mentioned by the same set of laboratory dotians..

I really think Sevn needs to add a block feature button like Facebook and reddit..

Alaye no block button let people quote you and air their views.Are you a sadist or dictator?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dear Southerners,

You people should continue condemning in the strongest terms and waiting for security agencies to find the culprits while the murderous fulanis use you for target practices and counting of scores.

E go clear una very late!

Since the entire south has rather opted to fight amongst themselves over inanities and political positions, instead of uniting to face these monsters head on, this version of Nigeria go reach everybody.

I take solace in the fact that should these marauding bastards decide to bring these stunts to Cross River and Akwa Ibom States, every single northerner in those regions will go missing one after the other. Good thing una kuku know say our ancestors been dey spice human meat.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Johel(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ondo-church-massacre-direct-attack-on-yorubaland-afenifere/

When Sunday was fighting for yorubas,they said he was fighting for his pocket... hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph / Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.