Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (32350 Views)

After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / Police, Owo Monarch Deny Arrest Of Ondo Church Attackers / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by JayTripz(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na react react we wan chop? They should find solution to end this shit....it's really getting out of hand
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by kennyz247(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
ok
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Deborah98(f): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm used to saying it is well on threads like this but right now it is not well again ooooh cry. This is the height of wickedness and heartlessness in the heart of men. God will so punish and ruthlessly deal with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Elidrisy20: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
No CCTV for the church?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Everything will be forgotten in matter of days

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by stainlink(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
God help us
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by nickyj19: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
embarassed
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Billingslord: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
May god protect us
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by ogoloray(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
You no hear say all the priests are safe and unharmed?

A commoners life don't mean shit!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by BadNews: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Too Bad
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Tunji50: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 should vote for someone that care for humanity
Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by uzernamme(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
tiswell:
CAN always reacting sad

Arm your churches with fire arms fa

the kingdom of God suffereth violence...

And you think that's the best decision? No minding the outcome? How do you ppl reason? Jeez! I truly weep for this country.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Gamezi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

What kind of sermon can ease the heart of a man that lost all his families or a woman lost her family’s to this brutality
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by tiswell(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
uzernamme:

And you think that's the best decision? No minding the outcome? How do you ppl reason? Jeez! I truly weep for this country.
nope, best decision is to fold ya arms and watch uncircumcised id!ots kill you like chicken any time they seem fit sad

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
uzernamme:

The best decision is to keep praying like those worshippers in that church. He will help you the same way he helped them, what a loving god y’all serve.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by zoedew: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
A vote for Atiku who is even more Fulani than Buhari is a vote for continuous Fulani attacks on innocent Nigerians.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
id4sho:
shocked
We need gun laws, everyone should own a gun.

Boogyman, I lie
Yeah, I see how well that is working for MURICAundecidedundecided.

However, if a gun is given to you now, do you even stand a chance against a trained militant? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amotekun777:
Make Nigeria just split, I swear. But, the foolish Yoruba Muslims go still dey support their fellow Northern fools. angry

Aswear that is only solution

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Zeezenho: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yolobas killing yolobas e no go better for tinubu ochins and every erudite skullers and their tauts
plus the city boy perpetuating evil in afonja land. Let military go in there and kill all afonja miscreant.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

However, if a gun is given to you now, do you even stand a chance against a trained militant? Just asking.

Murica is not the only country that has gun laws.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Segzy19: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
All churches to go set up CCTV cameras all over their vicinities... Let the CCTV cameras be actively manned... Some people in the neighborhood can even be given access passcodes so that they can access mad watch the CCTV cameras on their phones.

The protocol and security units of the churches should be trained on what to do.

Let them question may suspicious movement around the church. Physical searching of people/ members should be re-introduced before entering the church gate.

Radio-phones should also be given to the protocol and security unit personnel in the church.

In my parents church, everywhere is monitored on camera... From the main road to the car park... Protocol guys have radio-phones, and they move about regularly...

No more snoozing.

These fulani guys must be matched and played at their own games.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by uzernamme(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
tiswell:
nope, best decision is to fold ya arms and watch uncircumcised id!ots kill you like chicken any time they seem fit sad

Must you reply without resorting to insults? If you can't engage me in an intelligent civil mannered convo without throwing tantrums then my reply ends here with you.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Brainjotting: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
These people that did this, it won't be well with them.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

So you prefer he face the militants with what?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Cypress042(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
This country is endangering our lives, let's do the needful and peace will reign.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by zeedof(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Until we divide this dead country

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
zoedew:
A vote for Atiku another incompetent slowpoke who is even more Fulani than Buhari is a vote for continuous Fulani attacks on innocent Nigerians.
Fixed.

Nigeria needs good leaders regardless of his background or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by uzernamme(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Maynman:

The best decision is to keep praying like those worshippers in that church. He will help you the same way he helped them, what a loving god y’all serve.

Chill before you leap and jump into conclusion. Has war ever benefitted anyone? It's not about God coming to save or not even though He said vengeance it's His. It's right by us to get it right this time by desisting from being sentimentally corrupt & put the right person on the seat of power. God gives the free will to do right and what do we do? Do wrong! This country it's all shades of wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Court Adjourns Hearing On Peter Obi’s Petition Till Wednesday / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... / Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.