Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (32358 Views)

After Meeting In Bayelsa, Peter Obi Makes Brief Stop At Asaba Catholic Diocese / Police, Owo Monarch Deny Arrest Of Ondo Church Attackers / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Yeah right, this time around the hoodlums that Rob ballot boxes would look like swat teams or Navy seals.

The bandits and terrorists would start owning mortars and tanks since arms purchase is cheap.

This would be a chance for American capitalist warlords to start dumping their rubbish here to throw the country into further turmoil.

If you hate Nigeria, just hope to leave instead of encouraging such craziness.

Weak, arm purchase is cheap, really?
Are there not videos where police and soldiers are snatching ballot papers too?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by HopeNeverDies: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Dear Yourba People

By the Laws of Karma, E go reach una
You cannot Escape it.

When igbos are attacked by UGM
Una go come online dey make fun

If dem carry another person dead body
E go be like say na Firewood dem carry
Until na your family member dem carry
Your eye go clear

Accept your KARMA as payment for ushering in one of the worst government in history.

And they still want to do the same thing and usher in Tinubu.

If you like go collect $500000000 million dollars to vote Tinubu.
Kidnappers go still chop the money from you.
You cant escape Karma

Damnnnn!!!! You're a Nincompoop!!
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Akanoaaa:

It's very hard to see an Igbo man with functioning sense.
I don't know much about the ones offline. But see the crop we have online ehn, makes me feel sorry for that tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Yeah right, this time around the hoodlums that Rob ballot boxes would look like swat teams or Navy seals.

The bandits and terrorists would start owning mortars and tanks since arms purchase is cheap.

This would be a chance for American capitalist warlords to start dumping their rubbish here to throw the country into further turmoil.

If you hate Nigeria, just hope to leave instead of encouraging such craziness.

Everybody has guns not just the bandits or terrorists or thugs.
Before only them have guns, now all has.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Maynman:

Weak, arm purchase is cheap, really?
You can't compare purchase of illegal arms to purchase of legal arms. It's dumb obviously. Weed was expensive in the states till it was legalised in most states. Those terrorists would have easy access to guns and the funds used to purchase them would be channeled into more sophisticated weaponry.

See, I'm tired of arguing. There will never be gun laws in Nigeria. Simple and short. If you can't think about the disadvantages, it's your business.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Jennyjay283: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
So touching! cry
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You can't compare purchase of illegal arms to purchase of legal arms. It's dumb obviously. Weed was expensive in the states till it was legalised in most states. Those terrorists would have easy access to guns and the funds used to purchase them would be channeled into more sophisticated weaponry.

See, I'm tired of arguing. There will never be gun laws in Nigeria. Simple and short. If you can't think about the disadvantages, it's your business.

Yawn, illegal guns cost more than legal guns.
Weed was expensive when?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Topzee109: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lightorder:
you don’t have sense .
You were not raised well. What has Amotekun and sit at home to do with this. People like you are so dangerously mad that the best solution is to tie you to a tree in an evil forest
Are you ipob or not
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Asaainc(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
So someone will be thanking God he/she didn’t go to church today!
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Freebills12: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
SultanOfPuna:
Dear Yourba People

You cannot Escape it.

Your eye go clear

Accept your KARMA as payment for ushering in one of the worst government in history.

You cant escape Karma

You are an Igbo man show them support and love. You are more sophisticated than them, OJUKWU complained about this likewise other Igbos in 1967 up till now they haven't seen that the Fulanis are not their friends. We Igbos not support evil, this is a trying time, we should stick together even though we know they will be betray us at any given opportunity, but we should be human and comfort those who mourn. May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Zorn: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Topzee109:
Imagine some ipobian comparing this to ipob attack

Well amotekun never declare sit at home and never threaten to kill anyone who violate

Amotekun don't operate in the bush

Amotekun is government approved

Amotekun is not a terrorist group

Everyone is happy with amotekun

Can you say same for ipob/ugm/esn
You're still here blaming ipob and ESN when it's obvious that the entire South is the target instead of you guys to say something reasonable? Was it not the same ESN that stopped the invasion of Igbo land by Fulani terrorist, but the same people made you think ESN is a terrorist organisation. The Fulanis have started kidnapping people in the east just after the ESN guys were disbanded . The Fulanis are being protected to kill people in their homes and they call it farmers herders crisis, I wonder what you people will call the killing in Ondo. The Fulanis have bigger plans but only time will tell . The speed at which the government react when Fulanis evil plans are exposed is even worrisome. The way Obadiah mailafia died for exposing this the same thing about the Fulani being in the rain forest and their plans to Start civil war in Nigeria should worry all of you instead of being attacking ipob.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Hotice007: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
HoldenCaulfield:
See idiots pinning it on Fulani heards Men, how can they enter the town and enter the church and close it unnoticed, that is an insider job abeg.
And what will be their motive since you claim it's an inside job?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by uzernamme(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Maynman:

Yes it is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_of_independence

Ok, I speed read through a couple on that list. Title: wars of independence. Mostly what I read are fights against subjugation, objecting ideologies, malice oriented, fight over natural resources etc. Rarely did I come across the religious war. I will cover the list to the very end but that will be later and I will take my time reading it.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
uzernamme:

Ok, I speed read through a couple on that list. Title: wars of independence. Mostly what I read are fights against subjugation, objecting ideologies, malice oriented, fight over natural resources etc. Rarely did I come across the religious war. I will cover the list to the very end but that will be later and I will take my time reading it.

What you meant earlier was that, “religious war doesn’t benefit anyone”??

It’s a fact that many countries were created through war, I don’t know why you are fighting it, https://www.quora.com/Which-country-was-formed-from-war

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by NairaMaster1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
Christians in the west guard your selves the region isn't safe

Yoruba muslims with the help of MURIC have joined their northern fellow terrorists to kill their people.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Crixxx: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Yoruba muslims with the help of MURIC have joined their northern fellow terrorists to kill their people.

It's really painful
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by junglej: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
[God will punish you. You are definitely a bastard to ulter this nonsense from your smelling mouth. Innocent people lost their lives in scores and this is what comes out from your mouth? It will never be well with you and your generation in Jesus name. Amen.

quote author=SultanOfPuna post=113503122]Dear Yourba People

You cannot Escape it.

Your eye go clear

You cant escape Karma
[/quote]
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by tnerro1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Atiku must not be allowed to take over Buhari ooo or 8 more years of this will continue
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by uzernamme(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Maynman:

What you meant earlier was that, “religious war doesn’t benefit anyone”??

It’s a fact that many countries were created through war, I don’t know why you are fighting it, https://www.quora.com/Which-country-was-formed-from-war

I'm fighting against it, merely looking at what's happening in Ukraine vs. Russia, plus other countries like USA vs China etc. Now, the latter seems more groundless than the former, but at the end of the day, it's a cycle that never ends. War will still linger. I'd term it Ouroboros, i.e., a snake that eats its tail. These countries are craftsmen, but here, it's the opposite.

American are currently going through a gun pandemic cos of the 4th amendment (I believe). Arm an average Nigerian, a backward country, firearms to protect him/herself, and you'll curse the day it was authorised. Once again, what I saw in Quora still aligns with the Wikipedia list you sent and rarely mentions the religious war.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
uzernamme:

I'm fighting against it, merely looking at what's happening in Ukraine vs. Russia, plus other countries like USA vs China etc. Now, the latter seems more groundless than the former, but at the end of the day, it's a cycle that never ends. War will still linger. I'd term it oruboros, i.e., a snake that eats its tail. These countries are craftsmen, but here, it's the opposite.

American are currently going through a gun pandemic cos of the 4th amendment (I believe). Arm an average Nigerian, a backward country, firearms to protect him/herself, and you'll curse the day it was authorised. Once again, what I saw in Quora still aligns with the Wikipedia list you sent and rarely mentions religious war.

The Wikipedia list and the quora link I sent was talking about countries CREATED THROUGH wars not “religious wars”.
Earlier you said “wars don’t benefit anyone not religious wars don’t benefit anyone” I don’t know why you are changing it now. You said no Country has been created through war and I showed you that you are wrong.
And I’d advise you read the Wikipedia list slowly to get what they said. Lol, Many countries have been created through war, I don’t know why you are suddenly talking about “religious war” bwahahahah

And If you now want to change it to “religious wars”, without war Christianity and Islam won’t have spread.
Remember the days of the crusader that made orthodox Christianity a success. That’s one of the benefit of religious wars.
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by jehoha696(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Y CATHOLIC CHURCH,NOBODY WAS ACTUALLY KIDNAPPED, THIS MATTER NO CLEAR,IS THE FITE AGAINST XTIANS OR WHAT?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by uzernamme(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Maynman:

The Wikipedia list and the quora link I sent was talking about wars. Earlier you said “wars don’t benefit anyone not religious wars don’t benefit anyone” I don’t know why you are changing it now.
And I’d advise you read the Wikipedia list slowly to get what they said. Lol
Many countries have been created through war, I don’t know why you are suddenly talking about “religious war” bwahahahah

And If you now want to change it to “religious wars”, without war Christianity and Islam won’t have spread.
Remember the days of the crusader that made orthodox Christianity a success. That’s one of the benefit of religious wars.

You mentioned wars benefitted and I said no that even if it did it's because one was engulfed by the other due to sophisticated artillery (regardless of whos' right or wrong) also it's a cycle that never ends.

You also mentioned religion is a result of war, I said no again and you cited references, which I found just one though not sure cos I speed ran through it.

Without information and awareness religion won't have spread
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Benmob: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Dear Yourba People

You cannot Escape it.

Your eye go clear

You cant escape Karma
u have foolish brain,ur brain know tell thiz is a Catholic Church,which will know 80% of them may be igbos
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Maynman: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
uzernamme:

You mentioned wars benefitted and I said no that even if it did it's because one was engulfed by the other due to sophisticated artillery (regardless of whos' right or wrong) also it's a cycle that never ends.

You also mentioned religion is a result of war, I said no again and you cited references, which I found just one though not sure cos I speed ran through it.

[/b]Without information and awareness religion won't have spread[b]
I said many countries have been created through war, it benefits peoples and I cited references on countries that have benefited from wars.

I said your religion, Christianity spread through WAR in the days of crusaders which positioned ORTHODOX Christianity as the main sect during Constantine days, and killed other sects of Christianity and other religions and terming them heresy.

For the bolded history says otherwise.

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Midex88(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Reinaldo:
If we truly want change we have to start by ensuring that people like Tinubu and Atiku don't lead us.

Hello don't bring Party politics here. At least respect the departed souls from this horrific incident
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Owologbo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Is the bishop also scared to call the fulanis herdsmen by their name?
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Owologbo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Dear Yourba People

You cannot Escape it.

Your eye go clear

You cant escape Karma
Sense is far from you.
so you think it's only the Yorubas that was in the church?
your tribe might be among those killed if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Dotkung: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
signature2012:
An Hausa/Fulani should never ever Govern this country again.To hell with Atiku.

A man that has deputize the most heartless Administration should never ever be President of this Country.To hell with Osinbanjo.

A man that has never ever condemned Fulani Herdmens attack on the Yorubas but rather donate Millions to Northerners should never ever be given the to rule.To hell with Ojuyobo Jagathief.

Give Peter Obi a chance to turn this Country around.Ignore him being a Christian or from the East,we need someone with vision and purpose for the masses.
Someone who isn’t bias to rule.
Someone that can unite us all.

Una no dey tire for suffering?
Afofungbemu
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Lashist(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Topzee109:
Imagine some ipobian comparing this to ipob attack

Well amotekun never declare sit at home and never threaten to kill anyone who violate

Amotekun don't operate in the bush

Amotekun is government approved

Amotekun is not a terrorist group

Everyone is happy with amotekun

Can you say same for ipob/ugm/esn
You are even extremely stupid to even add tribalism to such situation...you are so very stupid...your useless life revolves around tribalism and getting frontpage...may God forgive your foolishness and may this not happen to you
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Dotkung: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Dear Yourba People

You cannot Escape it.

Your eye go clear

You cant escape Karma
Olopolo bintin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Topzee109: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lashist:

You are even extremely stupid to even add tribalism to such situation...you are so very stupid...your useless life revolves around tribalism and getting frontpage...may God forgive your foolishness and may this not happen to you
Okay but ipobian are foolish
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts by Lashist(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Topzee109:

Okay but ipobian are foolish
Oh...you be islam person sef...i thought i was talking with someone with sense...abeg enjoy your useless life of trolling and killings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Blinken Unveils Lekki’s ‘american Corner’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.