Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church (65983 Views)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by victorv12(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/foreigners-from-mali-trained-in-libya-behind-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-akeredolu

I disagree! They are Nigerians. If it's war that they want, we are going to give them war. We are tired of this madness.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by saintokwuluora(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shows you people had Intel on them before the attack...
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by anonimi: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
nijanigga:
Where is the useless amotekun?

Ask your state lawmaker if you are from Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by tradepunter: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't want to believe Gov. Aberdour made this statement. Oga, let the security men do their job. Don't tell us they are from Mali, because we don't care! They are murderes. They should be arrested AND KILLED.

If they are from Mali how did they beat all the security apparatus in the country? Oga, abeg tell us another thing! We dey vex oo make we no turn am on top your head!

Do what fking job?? Don't let thunder fire you oooo.... Useless idiot, you think us that have worked in the security sector and quit because of the useless government did it for fun??

He has been briefed with intelligence report at his disposal but government shows no concern.

I advocate states purchasing intelligence equipment without the need of approval from NSA
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by IconsConnect: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Obinna666:

Nonsense

Link corrected, be calming down...
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Medicine after death... You and your security outfit failed your people woefully.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by JooEeL(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
These people are still joking.

So people trekked all d way from Libya?

You hav bn warned not to mention Fulani, right?

"Foreigners" or "Fulani"?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Igeresuen: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Southerners calling for the unity of this country are in support of terrorism

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by supereagle(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
Lol really
So anyone from anywhere can come to yoruba land, cause terror and displace them. Nawa all these politicians too lie

This is our problem. The reason they get us unawares. They bring them in trucks daily and to occupy our forests.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by almarthins(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't want to believe Gov. Aberdour made this statement. Oga, let the security men do their job. Don't tell us they are from Mali, because we don't care! They are murderes. They should be arrested AND KILLED.

If they are from Mali how did they beat all the security apparatus in the country? Oga, abeg tell us another thing! We dey vex oo make we no turn am on top your head!

This people in power have privilege information which you and I don't have. I remembered the first bomb blast that happened in Abuja during Jonathan administration. My father's friend warned close relatives not to go anywhere near maitama, wuse, iyaya etc. He xplained that he good intel that their will be attack, though we didn't believe him until it happened. Behind every rumour, there is an element of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Anny505(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please I need AR15, where can I get one here in Nigeria. Legally or illegally I need a 4king gun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by MartinsD12(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/foreigners-from-mali-trained-in-libya-behind-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-akeredolu
Big lie, same thing buhari said about Fulani terrorists herdsmen, big lies , they are not Mali or Libya people forget these lies .

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Neddstark: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yes Fulani foreigners
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by supereagle(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Igeresuen:
Southerners calling for the unity of this country are in support of terrorism

I am with you.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by fof1: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
treesun:

GOVERNOR AKEREDOLU...DOES IT MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM...? THESE INFORMATION IS USELESS TO NIGERIANS, PLS. THE ATTACKERS SHOULD ALL BE KILLED ALWAYS...NO RULE OF LAW IN SUCH MATTERS...FORCE FOR FORCE...BLOOD FOR BLOOD...THEN WE ARE GOOD TO GO FULL LENGTH. IS IT NOT TIME NIGERIANS ARE ARMED...,PLS?
THE USUAL USELESS STATEMENTS FROM CLUELESS PEOPLE IN AUTHORITY... GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH YOU PEOPLE FOR TURNING NIGERIA TO AN HARVEST FIELD OF BLOODSHED...

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by FashionCookie(f): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Una don come...
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Yves4real(f): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
What a black Pentecost Sunday.
Good morning to those that believed that terrorism will not come to the southern part of Nigeria. The Fulani terrorists are out to conquer southern Nigeria because they are done with the northern part.
Mumu southerners, docile Nigerian Christians, arm yourselves. Defend your ancestral lands.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Ixodes(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
So funny how they know the perpetrators but can't get them apprehended.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Paradigms: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nobody will hear wole soyinka's voice this time. If it has to do with south east every Anuofia will be ranting here and there.
Akeredolu don drop their usual political quote... Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by deflover(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
lol lairs
they are saying this to cover up
they don't want the people to react
they don't want a break down of law and order

so he will lie to keep the tension down so northerners will not be attacked
we all know the game

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Nukilia: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Advocate500:
I can't believe Akeredulu made this statement, how do you know those trained in mali and the ones trained in Nigeria, fulanis looks like wether Mali or Guinea Bissau rubbish.

grin grin APC doing what they know how to do best. grin
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by mickyeddi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:

Naija no get any security apparatus.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by JooEeL(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Quelme:
This is a direct result of US catastrophic foreign policy. Ghadaffi was a bulwark against Islamic terrorist but the US came with their democracy and almost 10 years after, Africa is still reeling from the aftermath of Obama failed foreign policy. What a pity!!!

Obama wherever you are, you and your terrorist NATO no go die well!!!

Stories.

When Usman Danfodio and his army were killing Hausas, you'd tell me whether Gadaffi or Obama was on seat.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Smh at this governor

Fear fear governor

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by tollyboy5(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:

He's fond of dishing out beer parlor news

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Freebills12: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm highly disappointed in you Mr Governor. Why are we afraid of these Fulani killer herdsmen? It's only reason I love the Igbos they will call them by name. Foreigner from Mali, what business has Catholics Church to do with herdsmen from Mali? God of vengeance where are you? The Muslims have started another martyrdom. This is the end of this atrocity

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
if it was south EAST Now it will be IPOB
chai
this people ehn

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by MansoryMX(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:

I don’t usually quote people but I decided to quote because you asked how they beat security and stationed themselves in our forest. Go to YouTube and watch Late Dr. Obidiah Mailifa’s interview just before he was killed by Buhari secret force DSS. You will understand what’s happening, what happened today and will happen tomorrow. But know one thing from me, The people who carried out this attack are well organized and trained with sophisticated weapons, they have been in our forest for more than a year now, waiting for orders to be given to them to start carrying out attacks like this. Remember these words today. Stay safe and one love

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Tunji50: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 election should vote for someone that care and love humanity
Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
IconsConnect:

Link corrected, be calming down...
Oga am saying ur post is a total nonsense for the fact that all u feel to do is advertise ur damned self over a sad incidence,is that the best u can do,how many positive videos that can prosper a life have u Uploaded and advertised this way agent of darkness, who is interested in clicking on ur damned link..have pity for yourself

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Shebbs: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigners From Mali, You're Not Ashamed Of Yourself. God Will Judge All Of You.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.