Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church (65990 Views)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Ifyhandsom: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Those people killed most of them are my Igbo Brothers and sisters
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by AuroraB(f): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/foreigners-from-mali-trained-in-libya-behind-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-akeredolu
That's too fast to say... how did you come by this And where are the killers? Did they disappear from Ondo immediately into thin air
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Ifyhandsom: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Those people killed most of them are my Igbo Brothers and sisters[quote author=Ezmans post=113509598]so it means that terrorist are now in South west[/quote catholic is Igbo church
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Ifyhandsom: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Those p[color=#990000][/color]eople killed most of them are my Igbo Brothers and sisters[quote author=Ezmans post=113509598]so it means that terrorist are now in South west[/quote catholic is Igbo church
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by kingsceemark(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't want to believe Gov. Aberdour made this statement. Oga, let the security men do their job. Don't tell us they are from Mali, because we don't care! They are murderes. They should be arrested AND KILLED.

If they are from Mali how did they beat all the security apparatus in the country? Oga, abeg tell us another thing! We dey vex oo make we no turn am on top your head!

The man dey fear, Yoruba people and fear fear, be a man and call hausa Fulani name, them no go kill you
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Ifyhandsom: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
My fellow catholic please let's do something war is coming again christians
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Mrexcell(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is exactly the same thing buhari have always said when these barbarians massacre nigerians. These bloodthirsty vampires have been committing genocide in benue and southern kaduna since buhari came to power but yet not one single killer have ever been arrested or prosecuted.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by meobizy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Speeches upon speeches to make themselves seem relevant. Left to me this is an inside job done by the opposing party to discredit the one in power. We'll never know so na to speculate dey go.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Ate247(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't want to believe Gov. Aberdour made this statement. Oga, let the security men do their job. Don't tell us they are from Mali, because we don't care! They are murderes. They should be arrested AND KILLED.

If they are from Mali how did they beat all the security apparatus in the country? Oga, abeg tell us another thing! We dey vex oo make we no turn am on top your head!
don't you understand that his useless fulani Oga has told the mumu man what do say.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Sterope(f): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
They need to start putting people in jail for news like this.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by ebenice(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Quelme:
This is a direct result of US catastrophic foreign policy. Ghadaffi was a bulwark against Islamic terrorist but the US came with their democracy and almost 10 years after, Africa is still reeling from the aftermath of Obama failed foreign policy. What a pity!!!

Obama wherever you are, you and your terrorist NATO no go die well!!!
that Obama guy sponsor alot , but them they see am as saint
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by DonMekino(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sorry to say this, but Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, hate him or love him said all these things about the Fulani killer herdsmen.... Obadiah Mailafia warned about this....but hell no Yorubas and Igbos are busy fighting and abusing each other, while these sub-sahara killers permeate the nooks and crannies of our land....the kidnapped bishop of methodist church also said it.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by nijanigga: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
HenryWilliams:

The so called Amotekun have been arresting and detaining these murderers in their droves anytime they enter SW but your govt finds ways to release them via Police and Army.
So blane the FG not Amotekun .
I'm sure you'll be the first to shoot genocide if they liquidate them upon arrival
Never, fingerprint them or document them ,but your heard what the governor said ? After the evil have been perpetuated ,no foresight this can happen
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by godofuck231: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Really,why this intelligence report now
meanwhile the NIA and DIA are asleep , minister of interior is a fowl , minister of defence is not aware , and the head is distracted and incapacitated, a swift response solves this problem, an airborne choppers and ground assets should have been put on trail same hour bylut the security architecture is bleeped up and the politicians don't even know what to do in such cases ,even the president who's an ex General, me I no know
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Tundex911: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mr gov, if truly this comes from your mouth you're very stupid and I can see you send those killers to your own people

Cuz i don't understand again
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by J3susFr3ak: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ifyhandsom:
My fellow catholic please let's do something war is coming again christians

I am not Catholic. But I think the Catholic Church can afford a bunch of solar panels to power a couple of strategically placed surveillance cameras both within and outside the Church premises. A database of each Fulani Terrorists needs to be created immediately so that when the camera fixes on any--the alarm is triggered for the police to act (just like in China).

And in a very serious country which takes forensics seriously, even the bullets can be taken and scientifically analyzed to better understand the make and origin of guns used---including the possibility of its provenance. If no such database of information exists, that should necessitate the creation of one.

Every bullet used is tied to a particular make and serial number of an AK 47 or 49.

Any Terrorist Herder seen with such types of weapons should be automatically arrested with the said weapon and its bullets compared against the bullets already under scrutiny.

In fact, serious countries with serious focus on forensics will also study any shoe and finger prints around the place....

In other words, Nigeria has a very long way to go to be considered "serious" in tracking and getting hold of these Fulani Terrorists.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by GreyLaw(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

I don’t usually quote people but I decided to quote because you asked how they beat security and stationed themselves in our forest. Go to YouTube and watch Late Dr. Obidiah Mailifa’s interview just before he was killed by Buhari secret force DSS. You will understand what’s happening, what happened today and will happen tomorrow. But know one thing from me, The people who carried out this attack are well organized and trained with sophisticated weapons, they have been in our forest for more than a year now, waiting for orders to be given to them to start carrying out attacks like this. Remember these words today. Stay safe and one love

But this picture you just painted is quite scary. I need to watch that Mailafia video. People have been mentioning it. But to what end?

I never trusted Buhari, even for one day. And I know he has 1000% correct information about all this. But if he has a hand in it then that's terrible. Really terrible!
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by GreyLaw(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
almarthins:

This people in power have privilege information which you and I don't have. I remembered the first bomb blast that happened in Abuja during Jonathan administration. My father's friend warned close relatives not to go anywhere near maitama, wuse, iyaya etc. He xplained that he good intel that their will be attack, though we didn't believe him until it happened. Behind every rumour, there is an element of truth.

I am aware of this. My grouse is that the Malians didn't just stroll in. A rat in the house went to bring the rat in the Bush. He mentioned Malians, but that's codedly shielding their Nigerian collaborators.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by GreyLaw(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
tradepunter:

Do what fking job?? Don't let thunder fire you oooo.... Useless idiot, you think us that have worked in the security sector and quit because of the useless government did it for fun??

He has been briefed with intelligence report at his disposal but government shows no concern.

I advocate states purchasing intelligence equipment without the need of approval from NSA

I am on the same page with you. My anger is not that he mentioned Malians, but by mentioning them he shielded their Nigerian collaborators. Some people in Nigeria brought those guys. The rat at home brought the Bush rat into the home. Also, Gov. Akeredolu has been briefed only what the men behind the scenes want him to be briefed.

I know how these things work. Only the president and top, top secret service personnel have complete 100% information about these things. Not even the governors have that.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Cmpaschal(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't want to believe Gov. Akeredolu made this statement. Oga, let the security men do their job. Don't tell us they are from Mali, because we don't care! They are murderes. They should be arrested AND KILLED.

this Mr governor is a coward....he doesn't want to offend his hausa/Fulani Muslim bosses that's why he is claiming is foreigners in order to please them

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Cmpaschal(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=treesun post=113503086]
https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/foreigners-from-mali-trained-in-libya-behind-attack-on-owo-catho akeredolu
Just imagine, how does he know ? Or speaking to please his Fulani masters.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by oilmane(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/foreigners-from-mali-trained-in-libya-behind-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-akeredolu

Una don start o, how did you get to know this? Please go fetch them out of their hide out if you know them, we should stop reacting to events and start nipping them in the bud b4 they occur.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by kowriesng(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Quelme:
This is a direct result of US catastrophic foreign policy. Ghadaffi was a bulwark against Islamic terrorist but the US came with their democracy and almost 10 years after, Africa is still reeling from the aftermath of Obama failed foreign policy. What a pity!!!

Obama wherever you are, you and your terrorist NATO no go die well!!!
it's failed to us but succes to them by making US an oil producing country
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Hunter12: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
We shall not be victim of evil leadership

A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by kayjay69(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Foreigners of what ethnicity sir?

bleeping coward. Even at the precipice, these idiotic Yoruba leaders cannot call a spade a spade.

Even as things are literally burning, they would prefer to continue playing politics. One day it will happen and it will affect your immediate families.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by seunayantokun(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
But they were brought by who?
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Paulianfa(m): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
They are trained to kill innocent people, Abro say something reasonable. This Intel's no legit.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Masterclass32: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
We don't care if they're from Mali or Malawi. They must be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Enyimbamercedes: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2022
They closed the borders to stop commerce but Libyan-trained Malians are in the country carrying out attacks!

Well done

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by VEHINTOLAR: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2022
We have been attacked right here on our soil and we must respond. Our response must be quick,brutal and without mercy ! We can't afford not to avenge the brutal killings of these innocent souls. Whether the attackers are from Mali or Niger,it doesn't matter. Those who make it possible for foreigners from Mali,Niger,Senegal,Chad, Guinea etc to come into our country unchallenged and to be able to carry out attacks like this one must be made to pay for the sins of these "Malians" and others alike.

Omo Yoruba e dide, Ogun ti de !
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Charmingpet: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2022
kponkedenge:
When the president of a country follows its citizens to grief instead of swinging into action by combing all the forest in the South, then just know that they are complicit in the matter.

We always keep hearing that the perpetrators are foreign Fulani bandits, but nothing is ever done about it..... We have the Army, DSS, Police NSCDC etc, yet no one is ever apprehended.... Which begs the question; What are they doing?

Nigeria is the only country that foreign machineries infiltrate.... The federal government knows about it and does nothing to secure their citizens life.

The other day, a Rev Father was kidnapped, he paid 100 million naira to his abductors..... How come the police or security agencies didn't trace the kidnappers through cellphone and intercept them?

They didn't because they don't care! Same thing with the Abuja Kaduna train attack.... Whereby those kidnapped were still there for months after the incident and the government did nothing about it.

The more we pay ransom, the bolder these animals will be and the more funded they will be to by more ammunitions and carry out more attacks on soft targets.

The South needs to wake up.

u forgot to add amotekun
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Did he really make this statement ? Has anyone been arrested and quizzed ?
How did he manage to jump into this conclusion over such a dastardly act ?
This is a terrorist attack by jihadists.

Why this statement ? Is he trying to dubiously direct people's suspicion away from the culprits ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.