Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church (65975 Views)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Kingspin(m): 12:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Advocate500:
I can't believe Akeredulu made this statement, how do you know those trained in mali and the ones trained in Nigeria, fulanis looks like whether Mali or Guinea Bissau rubbish.
Many people are aware of what is happening but unfortunately, only a few speak out
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by pacificom: 1:32am On Jun 06, 2022
This is what we mean when those who are not capable of defending the state are contesting for top political post amidst of security situations. This attack has been revealing itself through news of kidnapping and attacks in neighbouring states Kogi. Sincerely Gov Akeredolu should have been proactive, and stepped up security and create emergency response plan that will defend the people of ondo and it's environ.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by ogwumgbe: 1:41am On Jun 06, 2022
tophumble:
How did he know they are from Mali?

Where were they hiding before the attack?

How did they get to the church, through the road or bush?

These and many more questions requires urgent answer.

This ugly, wicked and satanic incidence must be condemned by all.

May God heal our land

The war gradually entering the Waste, The South east is a no go area so they have now shifted to the more cowardly region they will conque easily. South East is tit for tats, the python is no longer dancing there. The python is now on the run
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by sulaak(m): 2:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Quelme:
This is a direct result of US catastrophic foreign policy. Ghadaffi was a bulwark against Islamic terrorist but the US came with their democracy and almost 10 years after, Africa is still reeling from the aftermath of Obama failed foreign policy. What a pity!!!

Obama wherever you are, you and your terrorist NATO no go die well!!!

That was more than 10 years ago, the current terrorist is from Nigeria and is driven by money and extremism. Where is Amotekun? Why isn't there state police to protect the indigenes?
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by salaml: 2:56am On Jun 06, 2022
@Pacificom, you're getting it psychologically, this has a political undertone in it's happening, why Ondo state why Owo why in the Church, Why few hours to Convention why in Gov Akeredolu's State (forerunner of South West Aspirants peace meeting and Consultation). You gerit.. if you don't then forget about rit. The worshipers and Masse's have always been victims of circumstance in this kind of sane environment may the Almighty grant the Families the Fortitude to bear the lost. ..

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Tseretsere(m): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2022
As rightly said by the late Head of state, General Abacha, any insurgency that lasts for 24 hrs, government have a hand in it. This therefore shows that some people in government might have been feeding fat as a result of this attacks and unrest. The religious leaders, politicians and military are all beneficiaries either directly or indirectly.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by geewean(m): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Fayose isn't a saint though. See how he maltreated those Fulani guys. He singlehandedly brought them to their kneels.

Akeredolu knows the truth. Saying it will truncate his principals presidential ambition
The powerful north will frown against such truth. Tinubu ambitions is more important than the blood of Ondo citizens.

Ondo state plsss take heart. The people you voted for can't defend you reasonably.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Asology(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingspin:
Trained in Libya, welcome to Nigeria by Buhari terrorist gangs.

Of course, this is one of the reasons we oppose Muslim-Muslim tickets.

This is happening even as we have a lettered Christian and 'Pastor' as VP. The issue remains that the Fulani is doing a lot of harm and damage in this country, and very unfortunately, the guardians of our commonwealth are so trepid to say anything, so timorous to do anything.
Pity!
Shame!!
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Ikea81: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2022
I wonder how what's happening in the US is child's play. They are all evil and should be condemned.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Kaytixy: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Absolute nonesense. Oga go after these idiots and stop making stupid comment.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Exceed15: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't want to believe Gov. Akeredolu made this statement. Oga, let the security men do their job. Don't tell us they are from Mali, because we don't care! They are murderes. They should be arrested AND KILLED.

If they are from Mali how did they beat all the security apparatus in the country? Oga, abeg tell us another thing! We dey vex oo make we no turn am on top your head!

Gbam!!!
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by famiebee(f): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/foreigners-from-mali-trained-in-libya-behind-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-akeredolu
I don’t want to believe he said this but if he actually did, may his generation witness such occurrence���
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Uinic14(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Just imagine a full grown soo called Governor, saying nonsense and covering up fulani people because of his impunity with them.
What of world of deceit and bribery, what a world of insane governors.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by syntekelite(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2022
GreyLaw:
I don't want to believe Gov. Akeredolu made this statement. Oga, let the security men do their job. Don't tell us they are from Mali, because we don't care! They are murderes. They should be arrested AND KILLED.

If they are from Mali how did they beat all the security apparatus in the country? Oga, abeg tell us another thing! We dey vex oo make we no turn am on top your head!

No mind am, so he watched them being trained in libya said nothing,then he watched them cross the border said nothing,then he saw them enter the southwest said nothing,then he watched them shoot the innocents before he said this bullshiit..
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by waldigit: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by ThePlugg(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Big big talk
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Stonecold712: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2022
This country no save how did they enter this country and how did u know they are from Mali
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Neyoosha007(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2022
I’m thinking they are unknown gunmen from Biafra, those haters

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Proflittle(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2022
May God help us
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by SugarGirl44(f): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingspin:
Trained in Libya, welcome to Nigeria by Buhari terrorist gangs.

Of course, this is one of the reasons we oppose Muslim-Muslim tickets.

What you should oppose is Nigeria itself.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by prickursense: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2022
How are they from Mali? There is more to this massacre. Maybe some people say you are pro southern president and they want the status quo.

They are out to embarrass you? By killing do many?

Only God will Judge all those behind this dastardly and coward act.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Advancedman(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Wuppdex: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
He's already exempting his slave masters (Fulani) from guilt, Mr Governor already knew who carried out the attack without proper investigation and arrest being made, are we Yorubas really natural born cowards or should we say the political interest of this few makes them spew rubbish. Tinubu statement of where are the cows, is Evan a Fulani herdsman comes to mind.

GreyLaw:

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by Igbojew: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/05/foreigners-from-mali-trained-in-libya-behind-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-akeredolu
Mr betrayal this evil killing was done by your Yoruba terrorists so starte from there and stop chasing shadows.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by CheapHomes1: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
almarthins:

Perhaps, you don't know much about this people. I have come across Hausas who from Niger, Togo, etc. And there re some who re came as far as even Mali- Tuareg. Those who were in oshodi, Lagos way back in the 1990/ 2000 can attest to this, that we once had small population of Arab on Lagos street begging for money. Atleast, I came across them more than 3 times within 2001- 2004.

Now, you tell me how did they get to Nigeria?

I don't know. You are the one to tell me hence my comment, request and question to u which u haven't answered:

Pls in your spare time, take a look at the map of Africa spanning from Libya in the north to Mali and then to Nigeria close to d atlantic. Also take a look at the map of Nigeria so that u see the closest Nigerian states to Libya and Mali. Also find if ondo state is one of those states.

Can u pls tell me how foreigners moved from Libya to Mali and got into Nigeria in the north and were able to successfully make their way down south to ondo state to perpetrate this evil and they were not spotted by anyone
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by almarthins(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know. You are the one to tell me hence my comment, request and question to u which u haven't answered:

Pls in your spare time, take a look at the map of Africa spanning from Libya in the north to Mali and then to Nigeria close to d atlantic. Also take a look at the map of Nigeria so that u see the closest Nigerian states to Libya and Mali. Also find if ondo state is one of those states.

Can u pls tell me how foreigners moved from Libya to Mali and got into Nigeria in the north and were able to successfully make their way down south to ondo state to perpetrate this evil and they were not spotted by anyone

You ask questions like you had never left your homezone. You need to be around were many cultures meet to be able to grasp these things. I can give u many instances from my xperiences.

It seems you don't know that the enemies fighting within Nigeria are in co-hort with the north. The northern borders are porous and our security is quite very bad. Do you think the people that attacked ondo are total strangers? No they re not they had been within Nigeria and they understand the geography of the place.

And ondo won't be the last place they will attack.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by CheapHomes1: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
almarthins:

You ask questions like you had never left your homezone. You need to be around were many cultures meet to be able to grasp these things. I can give u many instances from my xperiences.

It seems you don't know that the enemies fighting within Nigeria are in co-hort with the north. The northern borders are porous and our security is quite very bad. Do you think the people that attacked ondo are total strangers? No they re not they had been within Nigeria and they understand the geography of the place.

And ondo won't be the last place they will attack.

Pls what is the correlation between my post to u:

And your response to it below:

Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by almarthins(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
CheapHomes1:

The question is some how funny. I remember the story of my brother's friend who left Nigeria for Europe. They had to travel tru the desert(from Nigeria to Libya). How did he get to Libya?
So u see why Ur questions is funny.

Nairobi attack,1998. How did a Saudi citizen move all the way from Arabia to Kenya?

Terrorist will go xtra mile to fulfill their intent. As we speak many of them are scattered around southern Nigeria and they can hit any where that has less or no security with ease, they have sm sleeping cell within southwest. Some of us already had the intel but we re not prepared. In a case of any attack, our people will be left defenseless. It happened in oyo many times, nothing happened there after.
Re: Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church by CheapHomes1: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2022
almarthins:

The question is some how funny. I remember the story of my brother's friend who left Nigeria for Europe. They had to travel tru the desert(from Nigeria to Libya). How did he get to Libya?
So u see why Ur questions is funny.

Nairobi attack,1998. How did a Saudi citizen move all the way from Arabia to Kenya?

Terrorist will go xtra mile to fulfill their intent. As we speak many of them are scattered around southern Nigeria and they can hit any where that has less or no security with ease, they have sm sleeping cell within southwest. Some of us already had the intel but we re not prepared. In a case of any attack, our people will be left defenseless. It happened in oyo many times, nothing happened there after.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu / MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.