Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (84286 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2011
chamotex:

Is Chicharito better than Berbatov?

not in every game. in the matches where the opposition are comfortable defending deep, chicharito is useless.
in the games where the opposition want to attack(in most away games), chicharito is king. this is why he's more effective in away games than home games.

Is Rooney better than Berbatov?

no! but the combination brings the best out of rooney.

I'm I better than Berbatov?

in the whole of nairaland, only coogar is better.

We can make comparisons all day long but that is not the point.
Welbeck has taken his chance, let him lose his place by his own doings.

has he really taken his chance? how?
welbeck has been hit n miss.

Even Chicha is ahead of Berbatov at the moment. When he gets his chance he should take it.

i laugh in mike phelan - just like johnny evans is ahead of ferdinand, right? grin

We tend to play about 60 odd games every season so he will defo get it.

i agree!

And what's with Fergie's business with England?
He doesn't give a hoot about the 3 Lions abeg

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-striker-Wayne-Rooney-can-be-replaced-for-England-by-Danny-Welbeck-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-article812622.html

yes, he doesn't give a hoot indeed!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2011
RuuDie:

If he was so darn all that, then you would and should be proclaiming a future star / successful O.T striker to all the high  heavens. . . . . . .but he is not, thats why you can't!
Taken his chance and done well my butt-crack. . . . . maybe at Sunderland but not here, not now!

You see why are say this is beef. Where did I say he is all that. For d record I never like hyping youngsters cos it only makes fans more critical and unforgiving of their mistakes. Even CR7 whom I was sure would become a future WPOTY I didn't get my hopes up. You aren't even trying to make a point. You are just insisting that he is "terrible".

RuuDie:

For most of last season, without Rooney this same Berbatov delivered the goods, so much so he was joint top scorer in the ligue. . . . from what you have seen of Danny-boy in UTD colors - can you say he has the potential of emulating that if for some reason all the other strikers are found wanting.
Yeah right!
"manages to grab an assist". . . . . he manages to flick the ball in the general direction of the L'pool goal from a corner, now you are making it sound like a Xavi Hernandez defence splitter - abegi!
"comes in and grabs the second goal". . . . . .a goal even Emile Heskey tying wrapper on one foot would score

The difference between Berba and the rest of the UTD strikers. . . . .Rooney has a proper strike partner whom he fully understands; not some daft buffoon who seems to think he is TH14 incarnate.
angry angry

Once again just abuse and conjecture. Can I say Welbeck will carry d united line like Berba did last season. No I can't cos I don't know d future, but at d present I doubt he can. Why, cos Berba is grown man in his 30s whom has seen it all in playing at d highest level and developed to his peak. Welbeck is just starting, but as I have said and will continue to insist he has earned his chance to prove himself good or bad. Do I think he has a chance to do so, yes cos he clearly has d ability base to build of. Whether he score with his yansh or fluking a thousand assists, he is contributing to d team and results. When did open net goals start not counting?  
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by nku5: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2011
I don't think we have problems with strikers. We have chicharito who is a poacher's delight, rooney (you know now), berbatov (he is pure class but thrives with ample midfield support), welbeck the boy wonder who plays with cheek and confidence no matter the opposition , plus all the other upcoming boys. Our wahala is a general in our MIDFIELD. The combo of keane and scholes was an amazing hybrid of brute strength-skill-leadership and vision, amazing skill-vision-killer passes-intelligence. Since roy keane left we haven't been the same make we talk true, trophies aside. Scholes carried the midfield well and when hargreaves came it was all good and seemed to solve the iron-man (remember the champions league win) deficiency. However hargreaves injury crisis sent us back to square one.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by nku5: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
Cleverly is good and anderson is a good attacking midfielder, fletcher is the only really consistent defensive minded player we have in the middle. I don't know why we didn't charlie adam or scott parker (who has been a beast for tottenham this season)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2011
coogar:

has he really taken his chance? how?
welbeck has been hit n miss.

Of course he has . . . he wouldn't be in the team any longer if he hasn't.

coogar:

i laugh in mike phelan - just like johnny evans is ahead of ferdinand, right? grin

Evans is not ahead of Ferdinand because he is yet to establish a permanent spot himself unlike Welbeck who has restricted Berbatov to 0 starts in the league.
Ferdinand's issue is more or less based on fitness . . . he is more like a bit-part player now getting rested every other game.

coogar:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-striker-Wayne-Rooney-can-be-replaced-for-England-by-Danny-Welbeck-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-article812622.html

yes, he doesn't give a hoot indeed!

So you are saying Fergie desperately wants Welbeck to play for England at the detriment of United's success?
Like England comes first? undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
this coogar is a confirmed RETARD.  HOW STUPID CAN ONE PERSON BE?
fookhead is still trying to justify the rubbish he spewed!!  

this is the chelsea team that played everton for 120 mins:
Chelsea
22 Turnbull
02 Ivanovic
04 David Luiz
33 Alex
34 Bertrand
06 Romeu
15 Malouda
20 McEachran (Mikel 64)
18 Lukaku (Cech 60)
21 Kalou (Sturridge 85)
39 Anelka

how many played arsenal at the weekend?  they were tired because people who did not play and were never listed travelled from london to everton!

anybody dafter than u are is most likely dead. ur egotistic irrational argumentative persona is going to kill u one day.  at your age u still tell fibs and blatant lies like this and have the courage to still talk when found out?

i pity u really, na ur elders u dey call all those names. mad man
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by duduspace(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
4llerbuntu:

this coogar is a confirmed slowpoke.  HOW silly CAN ONE PERSON BE?
fookhead is still trying to justify the rubbish he spewed!!  

Why are you trying to mess up his online rep naa? It might be wiser to go after a rapper's bling. You know konga boi guards it jealously.  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
"Chelsea players were tired because they traveled to Merseyside" - Coogar

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:34am On Oct 31, 2011
all hail the great retardeen loudmouth.

are ur eyes functional at all? so 30 mins of footy gives a professional footy player fatigue?

y cant u just shut the fook up for once and stop embarassing urself? nateevs used to be the chief opata yarner but in the past one week u have dethroned him. at times like this u are supposed to generally keep quiet so folks will move on, dummy.

@dudu u can see its not my fault, dullard just keeps asking for it, not that he had any rep to begin with
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2011
^^ Coogar might have a point you know? Cech(a goalie) played for an hour midweek so he was fatigued, that's why Theo and RVP could beat him at his near post and Santos scored via his "toros" grin grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2011
Molde win their FIRST title in 100 years thanks to 20Legend.
Fergie sign him up . . . to replace Phat Phelan grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
Abeg let him stay in Norway and keep making progress with Molde, who could make d UCL next season. I hope he stays there a while, as I am sure some PL clubs will start looking at him once they dismiss their managers prematurely (e.g Blackburn).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
4llerbuntu:

all hail the great retardeen loudmouth.

4llerbuntu the homoerotic peasant!
all hail the daftest member of a community of 800,000 heads. cool

are your eyes functional at all? so 30 mins of footy gives a professional footy player fatigue?

who played for 30 mins?
the mumu cannot even count. cech came in the 60th min plus extra-time.

y cant u just shut the fook up for once and stop embarassing urself? nateevs used to be the chief opata yarner but in the past one week u have dethroned him. at times like this u are supposed to generally keep quiet so folks will move on, dummy.

you are the one embarrassing yourself like you have always done! you have never uttered any intelligent comment since you miswaka into this forum.
it's just the same gibberish and balderdash everyday of the week. if foolishness is a crime, you would be serving life imprisonment with no parole.
you are so poor in spirit object appears to you colourless.

@dudu u can see its not my fault, dullard just keeps asking for it, not that he had any rep to begin with

4llerbuntu and mumuface - the best combination of obdurate w@nkers i have ever seen.
let us know when mumuface impregnates you. grin

ritchboy:

^^ Coogar might have a point you know? Cech(a goalie) played for an hour midweek so he was fatigued, that's why Theo and RVP could beat him at his near post and Santos scored via his "toros" grin grin cheesy

ritchboy's summary: you guys are beginning to make me feel like a genius.
surely, you can't be this thick or have i overestimated your intelligence quotient?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
chamotex:

Molde win their FIRST title in 100 years thanks to 20Legend.
Fergie sign him up . . . to replace Phat Phelan grin

hehe
hopefully, they celebrated like this when united won it at blackburn last season

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/evrne2u.gif[/img]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^
Totally hilarious!!!
Evra is a tool. What a prankster!!
What was he playing at?

make SAF catch am!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
Emperoh:

^^^^
Totally hilarious!!!
Evra is a tool. What a prankster!!
What was he playing at?

make SAF catch am!!

saf saw him - didn't you see the elbow he rammed into evra's belly?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
I am just not believing he's into these kinda jokes.
looks too mean to me atimes!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2011
Evra no get respect
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar:

hehe
hopefully, they celebrated like this when united won it at blackburn last season

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/evrne2u.gif[/img]

That is brilliant. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
I dont know what you guys are on about RE: Ole as assistant. He's coming back to replace SAF straight away. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
Mr_TA:

I dont know what you guys are on about RE: Ole as assistant. He's coming back to replace SAF straight away. cool

please, i need jose mourinho!

what a delightful cross by gab obertan to find demba ba!!!!
newcastle are playing some pretty football this season - yet unbeaten too!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar:

what a delightful cross by gab obertan to find demba ba!!!!
newcastle are playing some pretty football this season - yet unbeaten too!
Yeah.
The only reasonable thing he's done since moving to England two years ago.
Yet you told us he would become Young player of the Year this season.
Another of your misguided predictions that I'm waiting for you to justify at season's end with all manner of reasons such as the uneven growth of his hair or the his allergy to team-mates.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
StarBoard:

Yeah.
The only reasonable thing he's done since moving to England two years ago.
Yet you told us he would become Young player of the Year this season.
Another of your misguided predictions that I'm waiting for you to justify at season's end with all manner of reasons such as the uneven growth of his hair or the his allergy to team-mates.

you are a drunken sailor.

obertan is a regular starter for the 3rd best team in the league and you are here chatting megedefegede!
just so you know, his team is yet to lose a single premier league game this season whereas, that can't be said about 18 other teams in the league.

gabriel obertan is firing!
instead of your baseless arguments, go on your tv now and watch how he's tearing stoke apart!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2011
Gonna be live at OT tonight.
Will have a word with Fergie about Evans after the match cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ok, i guess the mods paid us a visit.
I just hope they haven't taken some members away! grin grin

What's it gonna be tonight? Possible line ups pls?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
chamotex:

Have a word? abeg kidnap Evans for me pls. We need more drastic action than "have a word"
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
chamotex:

farking hell. . . . .
i was going to go for the match too but work has taken me faraway to leeds!
evans remains unshakable though. . . . .smalling's injury means evans is going nowhere until he becomes vidic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
Emperoh:

Ok, i guess the mods paid us a visit.
I just hope they haven't taken some members away! grin grin

What's it gonna be tonight? Possible line ups pls?

With d present injuries.

Lindergard
Fabio Rio Jones Evra

Tony V Carrick Ando Welbeck

Owen Berba
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by HNIC(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
Congrats to Fergie
A quarter of a century in one single club is remarkable!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by mbulela: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
Anderson won't play well today without Clerverely.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Mr TA, I could send my boys to do the kidnapping. Lol

@coogar, I'm still going to be in Manchester till Saturday, going to the Sunderland game as well if you are up for it but I think that might be sold out already or almost
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
chamotex:

@coogar, I'm still going to be in Manchester till Saturday, going to the Sunderland game as well if you are up for it but I think that might be sold out already or almost

is that a 3pm game or 5.30pm?
my guy, find me a ticket na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.