Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (83641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

Terry has committed virtually every crime in the book - from selling tours of SB to folks paying him under the table to sleeping-with a teammates gal. He being racist isn't something I'd find surprising, neither will the lack of punishment be a surprise seeing how he's gotten away with murder in the past.

i will eat my hat if anything comes out of the case.
nor be english f.a.? they will not say nada. they will probably pull anton ferdinand aside and pay some dough into his lloyds account.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

the ferdinands should forget the ish jare and let's concentrate on football.

using the n-word or not, i really don't know why it's such a big issue.
black people refer to each other as nigga. but the moment a white guy says it, it's offensive!
isn't that hypocrisy on it's own? why am i allowed to call rio a nigger and rooney is not allowed to?

I think you're looking at it the wrong way round. It is racism if you insult someone based on their race which is what Terry is alleged to have done.
He is alleged to have described Anton as a "f**king Black c**t". which is wholly unacceptable. If they can prove it then the book should be thrown at his. Alas, we all know the spineless FA will find a way to sweep this under the rug.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

Terry has committed virtually every crime in the book - from selling tours of SB to folks paying him under the table to sleeping-with a teammates gal. He being racist isn't something I'd find surprising, neither will the lack of punishment be a surprise seeing how he's gotten away with murder in the past.
Oga,still waiting on the Hungarian-Yoruba connection.
Or are you duduspace in disguise?
But I agree wit h you.
Terry is not going to face anything.
Mr_TA:

I think you're looking at it the wrong way round. It is racism if you insult someone based on their race which is what Terry is alleged to have done.
He is alleged to have described Anton as a "f**king Black c**t". which is wholly unacceptable. If they can prove it then the book should be thrown at his. Alas, we all know the spineless FA will find a way to sweep this under the rug.
Which is why this furore should have been killed ages ago.
If Rooney's swearing is deemed unacceptable and worthy of a two-match ban,Terry should get at least a one-match ban.Because his utterances are ,if not worse than,similar to Rooney's.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mr_TA:

will deborah lose his marbles if i refer to him as a fuckin black c[i]u[/i]nt?
knowing debo - he will laugh out loud in my face cos he knows he's a c[i]u[/i]nt of the highest order.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
Huge difference is Rooney actually looked into the Camera and swore at the camera. Several times. Totally different to Terry who was might have been picked up by the camera swearing ( or using more offensive words) at another player. Those two incidents are incomparable as Rooney wasnt banned for swearing on the pitch.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

diouf is a very good striker. his problem is the lack of games.
he does very well in the reserves.

macheda injured his elbow or so.

Then he should stay with the reserves team and help them win the league there.
If Diouf cannot cut it at this stage in his career in the reserves . . . then he should be sold to Aldershot to further his football education.
Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, Arturo Lupoli, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Jeremie Alliadiere all did very well in the reserves too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mr_TA:

Huge difference is Rooney actually looked into the Camera and swore at the camera. Several times. Totally different to Terry who was might have been picked up by the camera swearing ( or using more offensive words) at another player. Those two incidents are incomparable as Rooney wasnt banned for swearing on the pitch.

Actually he was. That is where d F.A thoroughly messed themselves up. In d official explanation upon banning him, they claimed it was d swearing led to ban, they supposedly pressured d match official to claim we would have booked him if he heard his outburst and used that as justification as there was none that justified a ban. It was only after d f.a were accused for not charging others retropestively like Rooney, that they then changed from their official position and claimed that d ban was because he swore into a camera.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mr_TA:

Inconsequential the emboldened
The fact that Terry made inappropriate comments as picked up on,as a result of the precedent set by the FA when banning Rooney, should be enough to nail him.
Racial abuse is supposed to be deemed more serious than just swearing,or so I think.
If Terry was caught swearing,he should be in hot water,if Rooney was banned.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
chamotex:

Then he should stay with the reserves team and help them win the league there.
If Diouf cannot cut it at this stage in his career in the reserves . . . then he should be sold to Aldershot to further his football education.
Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, Arturo Lupoli, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, Jeremie Alliadiere all did very well in the reserves too.

technically, mame biram diouf is better than welbeck!

i don't think you watch diouf often. i remember when welbeck used to play on the flanks.
he looked shyte but i have been told that fergie does that as in-house training for his players. every united player must learn to play in at least 2 different positions. . . . . . .we might see de gea pairing with evra in the attack one day soon.

meanwhile, carling cup will be huge this season.
all the big teams are still in it. i am silently praying we get man city in the semis.
i cannot wait till fuckin may to play those w@nkers - that particular game might be a dead rubber cos it's matchday 36. i want to meet city now and beat them skybluish-blackish.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by SEGAD: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2011
we might see de gea pairing with evra in the attack one day soon.

grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

technically, mame biram diouf is better than welbeck!

I disagree. Only thing going for Diouf is pace. Which mostly = Initial gra gra

coogar:

i don't think you watch diouf often. i remember when welbeck used to play on the flanks.
he looked shyte but i have been told that fergie does that as in-house training for his players. every united player must learn to play in at least 2 different positions. . . . . . .we might see de gea pairing with evra in the attack one day soon.

Diouf playing on the wings is not the problem . . .
his overall game is just not up to United's standard and Im not even being harsh cos I'm not judging him on goals.
I dont buy the excuse of playing on the wings.

Moreover, he played on the wings on loan at Blackburn too - I'd say he did okay there - his style of play fits Blackburn's style.

coogar:

all the big teams are still in it. i am silently praying we get man city in the semis.
i cannot wait till fuckin may to play those w@nkers - that particular game might be a dead rubber cos it's matchday 36. i want to meet city now and beat them skybluish-blackish.

Semis? I dont mind when we meet them, I just want them at all cost.
That thrashing was not easy to take in and I still get nightmares cos of it.
Until we revenge that spanking . . . I cant be satisfied.
The stakes are higher now - its the quarter finals. If both teams meet now I'm sure they will play close to their best teams if not the best team cos even Fergie will want revenge. I remember both teams fielding their strongest 11 when we net in the semis a few years ago.
Everything will be on the line.
Revenge! Revenge!! Revenge!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
chamotex:

I disagree. Only thing going for Diouf is pace. Which mostly = Initial gra gra

goddamn it!

Diouf playing on the wings is not the problem . . .
his overall game is just not up to United's standard and Im not even being harsh cos I'm not judging him on goals.
I dont buy the excuse of playing on the wings.

diouf? did you watch this dude in the pre-season at all?

Moreover, he played on the wings on loan at Blackburn too - I'd say he did okay there - his style of play fits Blackburn's style.

why do you think so?
you have only seen him play for the seniors once this season - and that was a makeshift team put together by lord fergus. park played as a central midfielder.

Semis? I dont mind when we meet them, I just want them at all cost.
That thrashing was not easy to take in and I still get nightmares cos of it.
Until we revenge that spanking . . . I cant be satisfied.
The stakes are higher now - its the quarter finals. If both teams meet now I'm sure they will play close to their best teams if not the best team cos even Fergie will want revenge. I remember both teams fielding their strongest 11 when we net in the semis a few years ago.
Everything will be on the line.
Revenge! Revenge!! Revenge!!!

i want the semis cos i want it to be 2-legged. no fluke or whatever the press might call it.
meeting em in the q/finals would be a one legged tie. semis is home/away duel in january.
it will be the perfect time to inflict anarchy on those w@nkers.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

goddamn it!

diouf? did you watch this dude in the pre-season at all?

I watched all our pre-season games.
If we were to judge on that . . . Macheda had a good pre-season too.
coogar:

why do you think so?
you have only seen him play for the seniors once this season - and that was a makeshift team put together by lord fergus. park played as a central midfielder.

The reason I think so is because Blackburn obviously play long-ball footie where they can utilise his pace.
They just kick it long to the channel and leave the rest for Diouf to chase like a golden slave being set free.
He is not technically gifted enough to play one touch tippy tappy - did you see Cleverley's amazing one-touch flick for Berbas goal?
Coogar, admit it . . . Diouf is not United quality . . . yes? no?

coogar:

i want the semis cos i want it to be 2-legged. no fluke or whatever the press might call it.
meeting em in the q/finals would be a one legged tie. semis is home/away duel in january.
it will be the perfect time to inflict anarchy on those w@nkers.

True!
That last semi was scintillating!
The atmosphere was electric with the whole Tevez shenanigans.
I want a repeat.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
chamotex:

I watched all our pre-season games.
If we were to judge on that . . . Macheda had a good pre-season too.

yes he did and the only thing keeping macheda on the bench is his niggling injuries.

The reason I think so is because Blackburn obviously play long-ball footie where they can utilise his pace.
They just kick it long to the channel and leave the rest for Diouf to chase like a golden slave being set free.
He is not technically gifted enough to play one touch tippy tappy - did you see Cleverley's amazing one-touch flick for Berbas goal?

cleverley is gold. . . .

Coogar, admit it . . . Diouf is not United quality . . . yes? no?

i am not saying he's united quality but we need players like that in the team.
people will argue evans, owen, park, carrick, fletcher, gibson, etc are not united quality as well but they get to play regularly.
oshea na united quality? i play better than oshea.

True!
That last semi was scintillating!
The atmosphere was electric with the whole Tevez shenanigans.
I want a repeat.

if dem born fergie well, make him play evans in the heart of the defence again.
senile w@nker.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

[b]all the big teams are still in it. i am silently praying we get man city in the semis.
[/b]i cannot wait till fuckin may to play those w@nkers - that particular game might be a dead rubber cos it's matchday 36. i want to meet city now and beat them skybluish-blackish.

I can't help feeling Citeh has Utd's number this season - with Silva in the form of his life and a myriad of rapacious strikers at his beck and call, I predict Akpako part 2 if y'all meet again. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

I can't help feeling Citeh has Utd's number this season - with Silva in the form of his life and a myriad of rapacious strikers at his beck and call, I predict Akpako part 2 if y'all meet again. grin

silva is not in any form. i did not see him in the first half at old trafford.
even diaby would look world class with 3 teammates against anderson in the midfield.

fergie gave them the free pass.
silva was anonymous @ wembley as well.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

i am not saying he's united quality but we need players like that in the team.
people will argue evans, owen, park, carrick, fletcher, gibson, etc are not united quality as well but they get to play regularly.
oshea na united quality? i play better than oshea.

How O'Shea became a professional footballer still beats me though undecided undecided

coogar:

if dem born fergie well, make him play evans in the heart of the defence again.
senile w@nker.

I've always tried to back Evans up when people criticise him but I must admit I'm running out of excuses for the geezer.
Fergie will PLAY him . . . like you don't know Fergie. Do you know how many times he has praised Evans' performance this season before the derby?
Fergie likes to show support and he's very sentimental.
I wont watch if he plays though.

debosky:

We will shut up stall.
Fergie will play 3 DM's if need be. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
chamotex:

How O'Shea became a professional footballer still beats me though undecided undecided

he should have been a goalkeeper.
zero football brains - but do you know what amazes me about him? he puts in quality shifts for his national team.
i dunno why he didn't replicate that with us before he was sold.

I've always tried to back Evans up when people criticise him but I must admit I'm running out of excuses for the geezer.
Fergie will PLAY him . . . like you don't know Fergie. Do you know how many times he has praised Evans' performance this season before the derby?
Fergie likes to show support and he's very sentimental.
I wont watch if he plays though.

if fergie shows any nonsense british solidarity, i would be going for the left side of fergie's chest with my hausa bow n arrow(tipped in a mamba's venom)

We will shut up stall.

we don't even need to shut up stall.
evra and the lack of organization at the back made the scoreline humiliating.

when fletcher scored, city panicked.
i remember seeing chicharito telling the match officals joe hart was wasting time. united gained the upper hand for few moments until evra decided he's now arjen robben. he left his post and city saw the gap and they exploited that gap - within 5 mins, united had conceded 3 more goals.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

silva is not in any form. i did not see him in the first half at old trafford.

fergie gave them the free pass.
silva was anonymous @ wembley as well.

Silva is not in form? Then the Pope isn't Catholic. That wigga has been doing some mind boggling things of recent, both for Citeh and for the national team.

chamotex:

We will shut up stall.

If Evans is on the pitch, 10 DMs won't help you grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

Silva is not in form? Then the Pope isn't Catholic. That wigga has been doing some mind boggling things of recent, both for Citeh and for the national team.

please name these things apart from the match at old trafford. you are a mediawhore, deborah.
anything the media say, you follow with your heart.

against tottenham, it was nasri that killed tottenham.
against fulham, danny murphy murdered silva, he had to be taken off.
against everton, rodwell sodomized silva for 1 hr and stuffs. other games were against the bottom teams so he's expected to flourish in those ones.

blimey, playing with a man down at home is the worst dilemma any team can have.
the pride won't let you play defensive on your home soil especially when there's a goal to chase.
a very ordinary arsenal side won 3-0 last season against city's 10 men too on city's home soil where arsenal's midfielders looked like barcelona players - city didn't want to defend and their pride to get a goal left them exposed at the back for nasri to do damage.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
Did this Silva play in Munich?

What of Aguero, Dzeko, Nasri, yaya etc?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by doyin13(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

please name these things apart from the match at old trafford. you are a mediawhore, deborah.
anything the media say, you follow with your heart.

against tottenham, it was nasri that killed tottenham.
against fulham, danny murphy murdered silva, he had to be taken off.
against everton, rodwell sodomized silva for 1 hr and stuffs. other games were against the bottom teams so he's expected to flourish in those ones.

blimey, playing with a man down at home is the worst dilemma any team can have.
the pride won't let you play defensive on your home soil especially when there's a goal to chase.
a very ordinary arsenal side won 3-0 last season against city's 10 men too where arsenal's midfielders looked like barcelona players - city didn't want to defend and their pride to get a goal left them exposed at the back for nasri to do damage.

see bloviating oo

talking of mediawhore's . . who lifted an article from timesonline to defend this irrational Cleverley fixation.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
doyin13:

see bloviating oo

talking of mediawhore's . . who lifted an article from timesonline to defend this irrational Cleverley fixation.

a cursory glance at the previous pages on this same thread would tell you everyone has been harping about cleverley even before this season.
lifting an article from timesonline was just to solidify my points that i am not the only one who feels he works pretty well with anderson.
that article was written last friday. . . . .

aunty doyin13, comprehende?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2011
I am surprised that there is no argument on tomorrow's showing?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
doyin13:

see bloviating oo

coogar:

a cursory glance at the previous pages on this same thread would tell you everyone has been harping about cleverley even before this season.
lifting an article from timesonline was just to solidify my points that i am not the only one who feels he works pretty well with anderson.
that article was written last friday. . . . .

aunty doyin13, comprehende?

oh no, not again.

u mean in addition to fabricating stats, there is also blatant plagiarism without acknowledgment?
shucks. na wah ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
4llerbuntu:

oh no, not again.

u mean in addition to fabricating stats, there is also blatant plagiarism without acknowledgment?
shucks. na wah ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-716327.1632.html#msg9413986

that is plagiarism?

4llerbuntu(mumu-in-chief)---- it will be a travesty if you pass away and your autopsy reads death by[i] s[/i]tupidity.
i have tried all i can to cure you of your foolish genes but the more drugs/injections prescribed, the worse your crisis gets.
at this juncture, maybe i should just refer you to a spiritualist in uganda.

you homoerotic schlepp!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
Oya to serious footie issues . . . . . .against tomorrow's game, who do you not want to see on the field and why!

I swear. . . . .I can pay the necessary transfer / sign-on fees to see that Welbeck fool move to Asante kotoko - the boy is just pure shy.te but someone has somehow put it into his and SAF's head that he is all that angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Effiko(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2011
i wud criously love 2 see BERBA T start today's match . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by niniman(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2011
Today's line up;
Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Heitinga, Jagielka, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Osman, Saha. Subs: Mucha, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios, Mustafi.
Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Welbeck, Cleverley, Fletcher, Park, Rooney, Hernandez. Subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Owen, Berbatov, Nani, Fabio Da Silva, Valencia.
Referee: Mark Halsey (Lancashire)

Honestly, what is SAF smoking these days?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2011
RuuDie:

Oya to serious footie issues . . . . . .against tomorrow's game, who do you not want to see on the field and why!

I swear. . . . .I can pay the necessary transfer / sign-on fees to see that Welbeck fool move to Asante kotoko - the boy is just pure shy.te but someone has somehow put it into his and SAF's head that he is all that angry

"pure shyte" really undecided. Okay I understand you're hating on him cos he is blocking your beloved Berba route to starting eleven. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2011
arsenal vs man city
chelsea vs liverpool

man utd vs crystal palace
cardiff vs blackburn.

fergie has remortgaged his soul to the devil.
i want city in the semis.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2011
another "get stuck in" kinda game.

ruudie would love this.
clean sheet - the moment cleverley went off - we fell apart again in the midfield.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.