Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex (2298 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Nigerian Men Are Scum - Lady Shares / Nigerian men are scum - Lady crys out on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Playloaded: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
A Nigerian lady has narrated how her ex-boyfriend use and dumb her.

She tells her side of the story on Twitter. She said:

Today Osas is getting married and it’s not me. After a 10 year relationship, 8 abortions, feeding him through my parents when we were in school and coping with his cheating habit, he dumped me. He is getting married to the girl he said nothing was between them.

We met when I was in SS3 and he wrote JAMB. When I got admission and against my parents’ warning, I lived with him off campus. We lived as spouses; that was how I aborted 8 times and at that time I received a prophecy, that he was going to be my husband.

I told him about that and he accepted. He started cheating then, but I never caught him and when I confronted him, he would tell me that I had insecurities. After he finished school, he went for service and wen I visited him, I noticed someone had stayed with him, but he denied.

Apart from being a serial cheat, he was very controlling because he cloned my phone and when I was serving, he called a guy who was asking me out to stay away from me. The guy warned me to be careful of him, but I was in love.

One day, I visited him unexpectedly in his house after I started working in another state, he didn’t open the door for me and I knew he was around. I called him severally, but he refused picking and after about three hours of waiting, I left, but he called immediately I left.

When I saw one of his neighbors, she told me that he had a girl inside and that they have known the girl for two years. I confronted him and he couldn’t deny it, but he told me that I was still the one for him and that he loved me so much and he didn’t want to lose me.

A year after today, I saw their pictures on the WhatsApp of his sister who I thought she was my friend. They are getting married and he didn’t tell me after all I have done for him.

https://playloaded.com.ng/men-are-scum-lady-narrates-her-ordeal-with-her-ex/
Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Puskas: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Swear you haven't cheated on him before now. Your father is also a scum

4 Likes

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Khoielvis: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
You waited two years after you got the information of him cheating. SMH. When una don abort everything finish, na wetin go remain there.? If it is not skin to skin, it is not sweet ba. Is all right. Enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Nonexisting: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
She tells her side of the story on Twitter. She said:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Khoielvis: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
Swear you haven't cheated on him before now. Your father is also a scum

Stop being shallow minded. Sometimes make una dey use una brain na.

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by 87EightySeven(f): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
All these Twitter stories and too much emotional-coloring

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Vinnie2000(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Very funny lady.
When she was in the bed twisting her waist, screaming 'fvck me harderr' and putting the dick when it slipped out.
Then taking postinor 2 afterwards, she did NOT call Osas a bad guy o.

2 Likes

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jeez, this is very touching. sad
Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Jeez, this is very touching. sad

Calm down babe, she's a fiction writer undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Drillminded: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pain me say nah yoruba girl you be dey monkey like thi$? Wetin osas been dey give you? Abi you watch too much fairytale.
Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by mespusinglez(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
RUBBISH
Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by mardis: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
The very day you disobeyed your parent and went and start doing wifey duties instead of you to face your studies, that was the beginning of the doom that just befell you now.

2 Likes

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by l69l: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
I received a prophecy, that he was going to be my husband.

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Enny2013(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dey call waywardness n promiscuity a Relationship.
Y should u express love in a wayward n promiscuous way?
Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Calm down babe, she's a fiction writer undecided
if na guy narrate story of how woman lavish him money, con later dump am.
Una no go talk say na fiction, abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Streetmovement(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Prophecy gone wrong grin grin grin grin

Y'all keep decieving yourselfs

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by dkickz: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Won ti gbe mama ni handicap!!!�

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by siofra(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yes, beginning from the first man 100,000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
if na guy narrate story of how woman lavish him money, con later dump am.
Una no go talk say na fiction, abi? undecided
Guys hardly lie undecided
But seriously this one is fiction grin

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Guys hardly lie undecided
But seriously this one is fiction grin
Omo, u never meet guy way sabi lie na. grin
I don see guy way sabi lie for Africa. grin
This one ehh, him no go care whether you go still find out the truth.
Him go just dey give you lies. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
Omo, u never meet guy way sabi lie na. grin
I don see guy way sabi lie for Africa. grin
This one ehh, him no go care whether you go still find out the truth.
Him go just dey give you lies. cheesy

Na love dey shark ham grin

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by anonymuz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
After 8 abortions......who wan con carry u for under 1.5 now
Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Blue86(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Walk in the Spirit. And you will not fulfill the desires of the flesh, that war against your soul.
The flesh profits nothing.

You got served.
He too will get served..
Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Na love dey shark ham grin
this one pass love ooo, na foolishness dey shark am. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MEN ARE SCUM! Lady Narrates Her Ordeal With Her Ex by InfinityFabric: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is a SIMPle woman.

This is the equivalent of a man sending a girl to school only for her to marry another guy. Your ex found also found a better lady.
I mean after 8 abortions, c'mon man you hardly have any kids left.

Don't worry, join them here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PMuvkXbi3g

(1) (Reply)

Me Gay? Tufiakwa / The Truth At Last! / Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.