Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. (2338 Views)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / I Don't Want To Lose Her! / I Made Her Lose Her Virginity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Impulse80(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Pls guys my gurlfriend's attitude is really annoying me. Just recently she started avoiding coming to my place, everytime i ask her to come, she will tell me she's coming but i won't see her. Lately, she has been spending more time with my friend than i like(not dat i am a jealous lover but dis is just too much). Guys pls advise me i don't want to lose her, also what can i do to make her spend time with me like she used to? Help me out guys.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
U can't do shyte! D babe no Gbadun ur dada again..

U Berra move on!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by mashnino(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
d gal don fall for ur friend
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Impulse80(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
She says she still loves me, not that i cant get another girl but this particular giri... There's gotta be something i can do.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ok na! I can help!

As a newly certified babalawotress,I need ur testicles as an offering to d Gods.

Trust me! After Irunmole don savage ur balls, d gal fit mad if she no see u in a day.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
I advice you to see your neighbourhood babalawo. Idowuogbo might do if she is in your neighbourhood
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Sijo01(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
If you dont want to lose her, den tie her! undecided
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Impulse80(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Common guys dis is a serious issue nah, i really luv dis girl.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
Impulse80: Common guys dis is a serious issue nah, i really luv dis girl.
I dey collect student discount o! If na full amount dey do u, u fit price am.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
O ma se o...
Obviously she's not interested in doing poporopo with u again!!

You shld know what to do now!!

P.S ur friend has sly-ed you!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Beync(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
U r not serious, instead of u to take her picture to Baba Idowu so u can have this girl all to urself, u r hear screaming I can't lose her
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: U r not serious, instead of u to take her picture to Baba Idowu so u can have this girl all to urself, u r hear screaming I can't lose her
Abi o! He dey do Ijebu

Msteeeeew!!!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Beync(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abi o! He dey do Ijebu

Msteeeeew!!!
baba I hail o, see as I dey preach make customer come ur shrine
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by kayLion(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sijo01: If you dont want to lose her, den tie her! undecided
#CaseClosed
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
Beync: baba I hail o, see as I dey preach make customer come ur shrine
May Kondo never depart from ur life

Isee!!!!!

Keep up d marketing my dear!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by tolasosanya(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
ma guy, why u dey do lyk mumu? Chaiii! u ar a MAN, act lyk one. 4get abt d damn gal n put ur mind to work i.e wateva u doin, n make it to d veri top. b successful. stop wastin valuable tym sobbin ova sm randy gal. its hard though but focus on smtin else.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:55am On Jul 13, 2012
@op u don lose de gal be dat I will advice u 2 find anoda babe
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Goldieluks: 4:08am On Jul 13, 2012
Sijo01: If you dont want to lose her, den tie her! undecided

Right!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by jigwe101: 4:22am On Jul 13, 2012
You can talk to her, beg her, buy her gifts, pour your heart out to her but it wont work. You can try though. What I suggest however is to keep your self busy & let her see that her leaving or spending less time with u doesn't bother u. If u love something, let it go. If its truly yours, it'll cone back to u
If not, it was never yours to begin with
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Impulse80(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2012
jigwe101: You can talk to her, beg her, buy her gifts, pour your heart out to her but it wont work. You can try though. What I suggest however is to keep your self busy & let her see that her leaving or spending less time with u doesn't bother u. If u love something, let it go. If its truly yours, it'll cone back to u
If not, it was never yours to begin with
thank u correct guy as for my friend i won't let him go scot free, his girlfriend will pay for his sins.@ baba idowu and co i am a christian i no dey do juju o!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2012
@OP
You have to,look at this issue in a different manner:
FIRST, you have to understand AND ACCEPT, that you can lose this girl....... And chances are, you will. The minute you accept this, is the minute you will live a better life, free of STRESS. You were born alone, so just enjoy the ride until you die ALONE.

SECOND, you should only expect people to act the way you wish them to, and not try force them in any way. Let her know how you would rather she act, and the basta. If she doesn't give a damn about your concern then I suggest you go find a girl who DO care about you.

THIRD why do you always want her to come to your place? What is it there that is so exciting? Why don't you try to do interesting things with her instead?

FOURTH stop contradicting yourself, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE HER THEN ACCEPT HER ACTIONS AND YOU WON'T LOSE HER..........the only reason you may lose her is if you continue bit.ching like a lil girl.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by nuattitude74(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2012
My guy,first of all quit the " I can't lose her" mindset. Of course you can lose her. You seem to have lost her already. By the way,what did you do to her to bring about her change in behaviour ? Am sure she would have one or two things to say were she here to defend herself. Don't tell me you have been 100% above board and in fact haven't pushed her into the arms of another guy. Anyway, I'm on your side. Some girls just don't appreciate one's worth. Her shifting her attention to your guy shows the type of girl she is. Don't waste emotional capital on her. What do you for a living ? School ? Work ? Chances are that you are jobless and are spending way too much time thinking of this girl. That aint good. Simply begin to occupy yourself with something. Resist the urge to call her number. Delete her pictures, past msgs. In fact X all her vestiges in your life. Seeing that you are truly in love with her, I admit this'll be hard to do. Thus, you will have to display loads of discipline,will power and 'stick-to-itiveness' Keep the company of friends and family members so that you will not be lonely. When you are tempted to call the babe, CALL YOUR MUM INSTEAD ! My mum always makes me happy and I feel a glow whenever I speak to her. Dosent have to be your mum,just talk to somebody that appreciates and cares for you. You will be at your weakest at night when you are alone in your bedroom. Watch a good,long movie ( nothing sentimental O ! ),anything that'll lull you to sleep. Next morning, wake up, say your prayers,eat your favourite meals, continue the routine and make yourself happy,laugh, see the sunny side of life! Try these and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by mspookie: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2012
its too late to cry when the head is off.... but i will still cry with u cry
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by horny4u(f): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2012
Impulse80: thank u correct guy as for my friend i won't let him go scot free, his girlfriend will pay for his sins.@ baba idowu and co i am a christian i no dey do juju o!

You that can not hold your GF down and you are threatening to hold another man's GF down.....My dear propose to her and marry thats what men who donot want to loose a woman do
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Impulse80(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
nuattitude74: My guy,first of all quit the " I can't lose her" mindset. Of course you can lose her. You seem to have lost her already. By the way,what did you do to her to bring about her change in behaviour ? Am sure she would have one or two things to say were she here to defend herself. Don't tell me you have been 100% above board and in fact haven't pushed her into the arms of another guy. Anyway, I'm on your side. Some girls just don't appreciate one's worth. Her shifting her attention to your guy shows the type of girl she is. Don't waste emotional capital on her. What do you for a living ? School ? Work ? Chances are that you are jobless and are spending way too much time thinking of this girl. That aint good. Simply begin to occupy yourself with something. Resist the urge to call her number. Delete her pictures, past msgs. In fact X all her vestiges in your life. Seeing that you are truly in love with her, I admit this'll be hard to do. Thus, you will have to display loads of discipline,will power and 'stick-to-itiveness' Keep the company of friends and family members so that you will not be lonely. When you are tempted to call the babe, CALL YOUR MUM INSTEAD ! My mum always makes me happy and I feel a glow whenever I speak to her. Dosent have to be your mum,just talk to somebody that appreciates and cares for you. You will be at your weakest at night when you are alone in your bedroom. Watch a good,long movie ( nothing sentimental O ! ),anything that'll lull you to sleep. Next morning, wake up, say your prayers,eat your favourite meals, continue the routine and make yourself happy,laugh, see the sunny side of life! Try these and you'll be fine.
Thanks a lot man, i'm in skul and she's in my department, which makes it all the more harder, i think it all started when i scolded for not takin her studies seriously, but then who would see a loved one misbehaving and not be concerned. I just hope i can do this.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
Impulse80: Thanks a lot man, i'm in skul and she's in my department, which makes it all the more harder, i think it all started when i scolded for not takin her studies seriously, but then who would see a loved one misbehaving and not be concerned. I just hope i can do this.

Owwww....school love cheesy cheesy

The best that can happen to you.......NOT!!!!
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Impulse80(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
horny4u:

You that can not hold your GF down and you are threatening to hold another man's GF down.....My dear propose to her and marry thats what men who donot want to loose a woman do
listen u dont want start with me, i know d effect i have on members of the opposite sex.
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
If Idowu is not good enough, yet visiting Okija Shrine
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by horny4u(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
Impulse80: listen u dont want start with me, i know d effect i have on members of the opposite sex.

I know sweetheart ! grin grin

Use that effect on your ex girlfriend and she will be putty in your hands kiss

OR

face your studies...
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Impulse80(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
horny4u:

I know sweetheart ! grin grin

Use that effect of your ex girlfriend and she will be putty in your hands kiss

OR

face your studies...
I aint gonna let her go, no way! grin
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
Impulse80: I aint gonna let her go, no way! grin
You go old
Re: Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her. by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
Impulse80: Pls guys my gurlfriend's attitude is really annoying me. Just recently she started avoiding coming to my place, everytime i ask her to come, she will tell me she's coming but i won't see her. Lately, she has been spending more time with my friend than i like(not dat i am a jealous lover but dis is just too much). Guys pls advise me i don't want to lose her, also what can i do to make her spend time with me like she used to? Help me out guys.
Leave her alone is she like your friend now...tough luck for u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat / I'm Four Years Older Than My Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.