Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma (5201 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by rigarmortis: 6:29am On Jun 06, 2022
tolue42:

Don't trow stone into the market, you may hit one of your own... This parable belong to Ibos.

Imagine them rejoicing since afternoon because of this unfortunate incident

Who are the people rejoicing? Go to Facebook and Twitter and see the comments there
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2022
shigishege:
It's so heart-rending and gnashing to see how some of this guys have been laughing nad mocking Yoruba since this attack announced. This shows how hateful, vengeful, dangerous, envious and deadly someone from doted region can be.

Truly we have had a lot of arguments and different or contradictory view on nairaland but I don't think this should go to the extent of being happy and rejoicing on this tragedy that happened in our land today.

But as God will have it, it's obvious now that it's not only Yoruba people involved in the attack.

Well what ever you wish your fellow man, know that such will also bbefall you in the mighty name of God.
It's irritating to see people like you acting like you're decent human beings when things like this happen.

Your people have been rejoicing over the attacks on SE, they pin every attack on IPOB and ESN even though the later was formed when the attacks became too frequent.

They happily and proudly call South East AfghanEastern but not once did you say anything about it.

You cowardly left people that killed your people and channeled your frustration on people that warned you about it years ago.

Gedi 4k outta here

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by akslink: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2022
tolue42:
Don't trow stone into the market, you may hit one of your own... This parable belong to Ibos.

Imagine them rejoicing since afternoon because of this unfortunate incident
I wonder too, and majority of the church members are igbos very few Yorubas are catholic, I’m waiting for the day we will stop this tribalism and be human once again as we always has been in the past

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by virginchaser(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
So sorry for your loss Chidima, may God give us fortitude to bear the loss. The picture below moves me to tears.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Antivirus92(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

While IGBO People were busy praising the evil killers, they forgot that the victims are majorly IGBO. Since over 80% of most Catholic Churches members are Igbo.

RIP to the dead.
rubbish propaganda!
Useless blogger,,,. Chidimma with no identity and pictures

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Greatzeus(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chidinma? I thought only Yoruba worshippers were killed? That's surprising some nairalanders, actually some Igbo nairalanders have been on joyous mood since the attack,making jokes about how fulanis are killing yoruba people. Just imagine, because of politics,we forget humanity. Well,in this life,you will reap what you sow.
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Realmi: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Going to church is now like suicide mission

May God help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) / How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria / BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.