Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders (47542 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Channel54: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2022
blancsn1:
Everyday you igbos sink deeper n deeper into hall of shame with you level of bigotry, chronic hate n irredeemable foolishness but will that stop Tinubu ? No, it only expose your senseless to Yorubas that consider you worthy of friendship. Sooner or later they will understand that when you see an Igbo n a snake, it is not the snake you need to kill but the enemy.

This pain is deep,kpele! unfortunately you can't do anything other than rant on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB Cannibals wont like this, as a Northerner was not endorsed by Buhari. grin grin

Ndi Ara!

Dream on. So we should handover this country to bullion van simply because he managed to force the worst govt on us?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB Cannibals wont like this, as a Northerner was not endorsed by Buhari. grin grin

Ndi Ara!

Youre high on cow dung.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by DrGeoAngel: 5:56am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
If Tinubu emerges, my vote is for Atiku, that is, if Obi fails to get nationwide support. I can’t waste my vote when Tinubu is on the ballot.

If Amaechi or Osinbajo emerges, my vote is for Obi. I will gladly waste it on Obi even if he doesn’t get close. I’m fine with whoever wins the election, the country is f*****ed either way.

You are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Born2Breed(f): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2022
The meeting was unnecessary at this grieving moment.

Especially with those innocent babies lying there bloodied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Bbdiyya: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Pleas summarize because who will read this thing from a gworo chewer
sure, I knew you'll gladly read it if the statement came from burukutu seeper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Dagenius53: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
If Tinubu emerges, my vote is for Atiku, that is, if Obi fails to get nationwide support. I can’t waste my vote when Tinubu is on the ballot.

If Amaechi or Osinbajo emerges, my vote is for Obi. I will gladly waste it on Obi even if he doesn’t get close. I’m fine with whoever wins the election, the country is f*****ed either way.
You are smart for knowing that voting for obi is a waste vote. The only smart person in 5%
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by oyichi: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2022
he talked about building a consensus, without specifying if it going yo be a consensus or not, he made mention of providing a formidable candidate for the party, and he told them that he knows that all of them has their respective interest and so on, I think he has something in mind, there may not be a delegate election, he never mentioned anything about delegates or voting
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Kingxb: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2022
[What those ipob has to do with this ,APC as a party has failed Nigeria ,ur godfather started the suffering by bringing buhari ,so they are all the same continue enjoying the crises in the country and hunger as a tribalistic maggot that you are ,your type is the issue we have in this country quote author=Nonpartisan1 post=113511868]IPOB Cannibals wont like this, as a Northerner was not endorsed by Buhari. grin grin

Ndi Ara!
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Dagenius53: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SHAME NOR DEY CATCH YOU I SWEARsad

SHOW US A SINGLE THREAD WHERE YOU CONDEMN WHAT HAPPENED IN OWO YESTERDAY.
How does condemnation secure the people's life? I don't believe in all these condenmn abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Martinola(m): 6:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Bastards, all of them.
If you still support them, then you're a bastard too

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by SpatialKing(m): 6:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Jestin:
Osibanjo is our incoming President.
God won't allow calamity fall on us twice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by arantess: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
What a pity

Sorry for your generations coming, e go touch you soon enough

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by President2001(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Safyqueen: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2022
b3llo:
Let us all collectively reject Fulani Presidency. We are dying in silence and our power is our PVC

Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry. The hatred you have for another person is directly proportional to the hatred the person will have for you.

The problem of this country is more than Fulanis and Buhari.

If I should help you, look beyond our borders, maybe you will come across the word neo-colonialism, study it via Western powers vis-a-vis IMF, world bank, and America interests. Then you will see bigger picture of what is happening in Nigeria and what to expect even if Peter Obi become the president of this country.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by opribo(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2022
NEVER AGAIN
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by DrAkpa(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Creamypie:
Face of an old and entitled thief, who wants d lives of over 200m persons entrusted to him as compensation for foisting the worst president in d history of Nigeria. Famn

Just look at his dirty okpolo eyes

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Freerhyme1(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2022
If TINUBU becomes APC flagbearer, then PDP will surely win because no NORTHERNER will vote for Yoruba man against their brother and I can't waste my vote either. PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by BCD2much(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!

I feel you're a child and should grow up, Tinubu himself won't like the enemity you're stock pilling for him.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by adekolaelect(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Creamypie:
Face of an old and entitled thief, who wants d lives of over 200m persons entrusted to him as compensation for foisting the worst president in d history of Nigeria. Famn
cry little before the result comes out so you can have strength if it goes away from your wishes .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by juman(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2022
I or anyone do not need buhari or tinubu support to be president of Nigeria.
Any of the contestants can win.
Go and run good campaign.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by alibiz: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2022
blancsn1:
Everyday you igbos sink deeper n deeper into hall of shame with you level of bigotry, chronic hate n irredeemable foolishness but will that stop Tinubu ? No, it only expose your senseless to Yorubas that consider you worthy of friendship. Sooner or later they will understand that when you see an Igbo n a snake, it is not the snake you need to kill but the enemy.

So is Tinubu not a kleptomaniac? Oga you are so filled with hate that you failed to see how this man has mortgaged the whole of the SW because of greedy ambition. this is someone who has not even articulated his manifesto he is just saying that he is entitled to presidency because according to him without his support Buhari wouldn't have won. Anyone who says that Tinubu is bad is automatically an igbo and a hater. Oga grow up you people should speak the truth to power and stop eye service it is this eye service that has Lagos on the stranglehold of Tinubu Lagos hasn't even actualized one tenth of its potential because of that man. Lagos should not be competing with any state in Nigeria but rather with other cities in Africa Lagos should have been the financial capital of sub Saharan Africa but sadly Lagos cannot even compete with Dakar, Accra, Monrovia even Nairobi. if you notice i didn't mention Kigali, Cairo, Casablanca and Johannesburg, because it is an insult to these cities to compare them to Lagos and sadly Lagos had a Head start ahead of these cities right from 1910 in the colonial era but these cities have left Lagos behind. Continue being foolish and playing ethnic politics of hate against the igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by xplora3k: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2022
May this APC's meetings on a consensus presidential candidate not be like when it took Buhari 3 months to constitute his cabunet in 2015, only to bring in incompetent people as ministers and aides. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Gozac: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:
Tinubu or Osibanjo is clinching the ticket, anyone doubting this is living in a fools paradise

Where are those carrying fake news that Buhari has endorse Amaechi, you shall cry last last.

This is the score card
Power will not come to SW, Amaechi to get the ticket.You can take it to the bank. The expo has been leaked already
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by babyfaceafrica: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2022
AbdulhakeemIdris:
So this is APCs calculations and the reason why they don't pick Tinubu: Tinubu is a Muslim, and has a Christian wife, if Tinubu emerges, who is going to be Tinubu running mate? Definitely the running mate will be from the north, and a Christian Abi! So you Think a Hausa man will vote Tinubu and a Christian VP? No ! We all know how The Hausas see other tribes from the North those that are even Muslims,they see them as second class people when it comes to religion, we all know Hausa people are tribalistic , if you are not from north west they don't see you as one of their own. Ok let's say Tinubu picks a Muslim from the north as VP, You Think the whole Christians in Nigeria will vote for APC? NO ! So Tinubu is a disadvantage to APC, the man tried for patiently waiting for more than 16yrs. PDP prayers is let APC picks Tinubu, and they will win them hard with a Landslide. Because they while north west and North East will vote PDP, the South East that hates APC will vote PDP.
But MKO/Kingibe was a Muslim Muslim ticket and they won free and fair. It isn't impossible to win with a Muslim Muslim ticket, its just difficult

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Gozac: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:

Just say you won't vote APC and save yourself the stress of typing all these
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!

Big shame on you sir! Crying and smiling old fool. Keep supporting ancestors, even you self go follow dey suffer the dividends.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by DEEDEE111(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2022
Jamiubond009:
grin North playing the south like a fiddle once again.Give a southerner the ticket,So we have two (Peter Obi and Tinubu or Osinbajo) against Atiku .Have the two slug it out in the south,while Atiku takes the chunk of votes up North.If any one thinks Obi or tinubu can lay a glove on Atiku in his domain,they must be clearly deluded.For una mind,northerners go carry their vote give southerner for election.All Atiku needs is win and decamp to APC if he so desires. undecided undecided

Politics is a matter of interest. On 2011, GEJ defeated the almighty Buhari in many northern states with the support of northerners. It is very possible.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Gozac: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Sannisege:
Anyone who supports Osinbajo or any Buhari anointed candidate will suffer the same fate that befell Owo Catholic goers yesterday.
Thank God that you're just a mortal like all of us
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by michlins(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
are you not ashamed?

Instead of the president to gather the security chiefs after this national tragedy, Buhari the president is concerned about his party convention. Did you loose your sense of humanity that over fifty people died in a place they went to worship God and you're busy finding who is happy or sad
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Gozac: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2022
cooooooks:
Amaechi was Governor for 8 years after being State Assembly Speaker for 8 years. He was a very good administrator of Rivers.

An Amaechi Presidential candidacy would win Rivers & all South South/South East states (apart from Anambra).

Politics is local. Atiku will not win a ofPresidential vote count against Amaechi in Rivers.

Wike lost the presidency bid, and is not going to be in politics again. He is politically dead now. Wike cannot make Rivers people to vote Atiku over Amaechi. Exactly the same way Amaechi (a popular governor then in 2014/2015) could not make Rivers people to vote a Northerner, Buhari, over Jonathan.

This "Scorecard" is a fantasy.
Don't mind all these SW people and their desperation for power to come to SW. Amaechi is the unity candidate for one strong united Nigeria.
He will pick the ticket today.
It has been long sorted out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.