Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders (47540 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by GREATIK(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulations Dave Umahi ��
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by DownChelsea(f): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
If Tinubu emerges, my vote is for Atiku, that is, if Obi fails to get nationwide support. I can’t waste my vote when Tinubu is on the ballot.

If Amaechi or Osinbajo emerges, my vote is for Obi. I will gladly waste it on Obi even if he doesn’t get close. I’m fine with whoever wins the election, the country is f*****ed either way.

If you're for the APC/PDP oppressors just say so. Cos I don't understand why you're doubting what is clearly gaining momentum Infront of you
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Pussse1: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2022
mannobi:
Consensus is fraud and imposition. Let everyone go to the field and test their popularity. That's democracy.

Popularity or dollarbility?
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Ilaje1: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
If Tinubu emerges, my vote is for Atiku, that is, if Obi fails to get nationwide support. I can’t waste my vote when Tinubu is on the ballot.

If Amaechi or Osinbajo emerges, my vote is for Obi. I will gladly waste it on Obi even if he doesn’t get close. I’m fine with whoever wins the election, the country is f*****ed either way.

Why will you waste you vote on Obi if Amaechi or PYO wins the apc ticket but for pdp if Tinubu wins? Trying to understand your rationale.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Crixxx: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2022
sokera:
you should be mourning too instead of jubilating here and attacking anyone here , or what makes you feels people from your state of origin or village are not in that incident? Remember it’s a Catholic Church … if you know you know

Because it is a Yoruba state and atleast 85% of yorubas are Catholics. The probably of Igbo being part is almost non existent grin
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by sokera: 7:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:

Because it is a Yoruba state and atleast 85% of yorubas are Catholics. The probably of Igbo being part is almost non existent grin
hahah I hear you
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by chrizzyace: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2022
In summary buhari doesn’t have a preferred candidate. He wants delegates to chose their best candidates that will not bring destruction to the party but unity etc. Let the best man win today we are watching.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Lucentino: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Jamiubond009:
grin North playing the south like a fiddle once again.Give a southerner the ticket,So we have two (Peter Obi and Tinubu or Osinbajo) against Atiku .Have the two slug it out in the south,while Atiku takes the chunk of votes up North.If any one thinks Obi or tinubu can lay a glove on Atiku in his domain,they must be clearly deluded.For una mind,northerners go carry their vote give southerner for election.All Atiku needs is win and decamp to APC if he so desires. undecided undecided
you don't understand politics at all, have you forgotten that kwankwaso owns kano and other northern states? Even your so called Atiku is afraid of him, kwankwaso will scatter Atiku votes in the North.
Crixxx:

Jamiubond009:
grin North playing the south like a fiddle once again.Give a southerner the ticket,So we have two (Peter Obi and Tinubu or Osinbajo) against Atiku .Have the two slug it out in the south,while Atiku takes the chunk of votes up North.If any one thinks Obi or tinubu can lay a glove on Atiku in his domain,they must be clearly deluded.For una mind,northerners go carry their vote give southerner for election.All Atiku needs is win and decamp to APC if he so desires. undecided undecided
you don't understand politics at all, have you forgotten that kwankwaso owns kano and other northern states? Even your so called Atiku is afraid of him, kwankwaso will scatter Atiku votes in the North.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by wildernessVoice: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:
Tinubu or Osibanjo is clinching the ticket, anyone doubting this is living in a fools paradise

Where are those carrying fake news that Buhari has endorse Amaechi, you shall cry last last.

This is the score card

Add to the scorecard
1. Decency
2. Fraud Record
3. Fear of God
4. Drug addiction
5. Strength
6. Selfishness
e.t.c.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2022
Creamypie:
Face of an old and entitled thief, who wants d lives of over 200m persons entrusted to him as compensation for foisting the worst president in d history of Nigeria. Famn

But goddamit this man is ugly sha. He should be disqualified on that basis alone. We can’t have this face representing Nigeria in the League of Nations Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Arysexy(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Creamypie:
Face of an old and entitled thief, who wants d lives of over 200m persons entrusted to him as compensation for foisting the worst president in d history of Nigeria. Famn

EMI lokan 1 of Afonja land grin

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by dabigwalls: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2022
5+ months

xplora3k:
May this APC's meetings on a consensus presidential candidate not be like when it took Buhari 3 months to constitute his cabunet in 2015, only to bring in incompetent people as ministers and aides. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by NairaMaster1(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB Cannibals wont like this, as a Northerner was not endorsed by Buhari. grin grin

Ndi Ara!
laziness, myopia and bitterness didn't allow you to read the news. Did your god Buhari endorse anyone in the news? At a time the North is uniting for results you southerners are busy fighting. We Northern Christians prefer to die here because the level of hatred and myopia in the Supposedly educated South is like an autoimmune disease.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Kinzo0917(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB Cannibals wont like this, as a Northerner was not endorsed by Buhari. grin grin

Ndi Ara!
Must everything be tribalustist? What have you gained by your comments? I know you will insult me but I don't care because your insults won't leave where you are and get to me. Let stop all these and forge ahead. We need a good Nigerian to move this nation forward. Be it a northerner or southerner. Be it a muslim or a Christian.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Indispensable85(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2022
seunmsg:
When will Buhari announce his anointed candidate? Na after convention or wetin?

Next week Sunday
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Ntigha: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Reflection

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by jrusky(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:
Tinubu or Osibanjo is clinching the ticket, anyone doubting this is living in a fools paradise

Where are those carrying fake news that Buhari has endorse Amaechi, you shall cry last last.

This is the score card

To be honest I don't know if it's Tinubu or Osibanjo, that I don't know but you see that man called Amaechi will not rule this country.

Among all the aspirants from the parties only Amaechi I don't want to see his name.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by opius: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Super Stories... grin grin grin
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by membranus: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2022
MrCGPA:
If You think Buhari will Dare to allow Tinubu to be APC flag Bearer you are in False Paradise. Buhari will not allow election but Consensus. If you are not okay with that you hug the nearest 500kva transformer.

There is no transformer in my village to hug. Send money to buy one for me to hug it.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by jchioma: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2022
D day! We can't wait to see the outcome of apcheat primaries.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Indispensable85(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2022
Anointing oil refused to flow. Igbos are crying because Buhari didn't anoint anyone not because of Ondo issue. They're only hiding under that. We know their pains.

All road leads to eagles square for the primary election.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Marvins009: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2022
MrCGPA:
If You think Buhari will Dare to allow Tinubu to be APC flag Bearer you are in False Paradise. Buhari will not allow election but Consensus. If you are not okay with that you hug the nearest 500kva transformer.

What if the table turn will you hug the 500kva transformer
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by membranus: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Megabig:
I did a little project which is to actually see how people will vote in the south, I realized that these politicians have sowed fear into the heart of the masses, 80 percent of the people I spoke with are not interested in election. Let’s say the campaigns heats up and at least 20 more percent are convinced, how will 60 percent low turnout help with the added less registered votes from the entire south?

It seems the north will determine who the President is because they street beggars and the poorest of the poor will be used as usual to rig massively….

APC will likely retain power, Buhari will not conduct a free and fair election so whoever they choose on Tuesday is on his way to be the President of Nigeria if the country.

There is a very big problem ohhhhh

Therefore let us welcome President BAT in advance.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Abfinest007(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2022
seunmsg:
When will Buhari announce his anointed candidate? Na after convention or wetin?
u will grow old if u are still waiting for buhari to tell u his prefer candidate .he already told d delegates what to what to do d delegates will go ahead and collect tinubu's manhood and still vote eir mind
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by sogodihno: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
socialmediaman:

So Atiku is better than Than Tinubu? then you will start crying that fulani is Killing you tomorrow
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by sogodihno: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2022
Jamiubond009:

So what about kwankwaso in the north? You guys overestimate northerners and that's characteristics of slaves
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by reddingtonblack: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2022
kerry57:
I am waiting to hear Tinubu address the press on the massacre in Owo as a Yoruba elder that he is. Why do some of these guys place politics above the lives of their subject. He probably doesn't want to loose the votes of his northern delegates.
I hate cowards and hippocrates. Akeredolu was singled out because he is not a hippocrate and has always spoken out against these murderers.

For a man who holds no political office, in what capacity will he address nigerians, atiku reacts everytime has it change anything what will tinubu speech probably do when we have a lifeless and clueless president, what you are expecting from tinubu is what Buhari owe you & i
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by olisaokere(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

This is the score card

Congratulations to you.Tinubu will be your President.Are you okay now??
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Tangana: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Yemi osibanjo is coming
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Valwezzy: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2022
sogodihno:

This is the score card

Discard that, Amaechi will clinch the ticket.

I'll quote you after the primaries.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Creamypie(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2022
blancsn1:
Everyday you igbos sink deeper n deeper into hall of shame with you level of bigotry, chronic hate n irredeemable foolishness but will that stop Tinubu ? No, it only expose your senseless to Yorubas that consider you worthy of friendship. Sooner or later they will understand that when you see an Igbo n a snake, it is not the snake you need to kill but the enemy.

just listen to yourself. Am a southerner,,,, a Deltan. How was life like for u b4 buhari came in? U say we gate Yoruba's, but we and east overwhelmingly voted obj, one of your own to make him president for both tenures.while the irony is that u westerners didnt vote for him.in fat, he lost all western states that u came from. The whole of East, south and north made him president. Reason I will not want your tinubu to win is that he spearheaded the coming of disaster called buhari, and he's a selfish crook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.