Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders (47541 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by ArewaNorth: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2022
MrCGPA:
If You think Buhari will Dare to allow Tinubu to be APC flag Bearer you are in False Paradise. Buhari will not allow election but Consensus. If you are not okay with that you hug the nearest 500kva transformer.
Is Buhari God?
Where was Buhari when his relatives, associates and family members failed to win primary elections across the Nation?
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by nisai: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
seunmsg:
When will Buhari announce his anointed candidate? Na after convention or wetin?
After election maybe he go right book to announce. grin grin
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by blancsn1: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2022
But your damaged delta brain did not remember when Gani led the protest to ensure a Southern Ebele Jonathan become the president an Igbo Aonakoda n Turai were denying that right.

Where was your Dekta tribe n Igbo tribe or did Yoruba not overwhelming vote Ebele Jonathan or was it your dead brain fathers tribesmen that came to vote in Lagos Ogun Osun Oyo Ekiti Ondo Kwara Kogi then.

Just to ensure no one beg you to vote Tinubu I have a lil curse for you. May it never be well with you n your entire household in this life or the after life should any relative of your vote Tinubu. Abi Tinubu come your papa house come beg for vote.

Creamypie:
just listen to yourself. Am a southerner,,,, a Deltan. How was life like for u b4 buhari came in? U say we gate Yoruba's, but we and east overwhelmingly voted obj, one of your own to make him president for both tenures.while the irony is that u westerners didnt vote for him.in fat, he lost all western states that u came from. The whole of East, south and north made him president. Reason I will not want your tinubu to win is that he spearheaded the coming of disaster called buhari, and he's a selfish crook
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Creamypie(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2022
blancsn1:
But your damaged delta brain did not remember when Gani led the protest to ensure a Southern Ebele Jonathan become the president an Igbo Aonakoda n Turai were denying that right.

Where was your Dekta tribe n Igbo tribe or did Yoruba not overwhelming vote Ebele Jonathan or was it your dead brain fathers tribesmen that came to vote in Lagos Ogun Osun Oyo Ekiti Ondo Kwara Kogi then.

Just to ensure no one beg you to vote Tinubu I have a lil curse for you. May it never be well with you n your entire household in this life or the after life should any relative of your vote Tinubu. Abi Tinubu come your papa house come beg for vote.

who's this cretin, son of LovePeddler? And get off my mentions, ass licker. My last response to a fulltime idiot
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Megabig: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
membranus:

Therefore let us welcome President BAT in advance.

U aren’t well
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Avast(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
MrCGPA:
If You think Buhari will Dare to allow Tinubu to be APC flag Bearer you are in False Paradise. Buhari will not allow election but Consensus. If you are not okay with that you hug the nearest 500kva transformer.

Buhari PA is here
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Moh247: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Gozac:

Power will not come to SW, Amaechi to get the ticket.You can take it to the bank. The expo has been leaked already

So did Ameachi get the ticket
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Gozac: 2:00am On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

So did Ameachi get the ticket
Still power will not come to SW, I still maintain my ground.
The battle is between Obi and Atiku, Tinubu is out of the permutation already
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Mfetenang: 2:25am On Jul 03, 2022
MrCGPA:
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders by Mfetenang: 2:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Hello Emeka, how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / How Alex Badeh Was Killed – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.