Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,638 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What's The Implications Of All These Irregular Marriages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Implications Of All These Irregular Marriages? (306 Views)

Implications Of Dating A Yahoo Boy's Ex-Girlfriend / The Implications Of "The Future Is Female" To Men / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Implications Of All These Irregular Marriages? by Southernigbo: 5:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Yes, all these irregular, or more or less temporary marriages or wajoko type marriages popular among southerners and roughifians? It's really getting more wondering. Are children from such unions legally and culturally recognised? What happens in cases of emergency to the so called husband and wife?
Re: What's The Implications Of All These Irregular Marriages? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2022
ask this question again in simpler terms
Re: What's The Implications Of All These Irregular Marriages? by Southernigbo: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2022
anthonyuncle:
ask this question again in simpler terms
yea, talking about marital unions where parents and the law are not involved. Yoruba n hausa ppl call it various names, like daduro and waduro etc

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady See's Herself Being Chased By Snakes, She Wants To Know Wha It Means / Campaign Don Start Over Here (pic) / Urgent Love Spell Caster To Help Me Bring My Husband Back Home Priest Odin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.