Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre (45759 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Enugu Elections Exceptional, One Of The Best In Country, Says INEC / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Ayomide002: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
The guy shouldn’t just hate Nigeria. He should also hate God who they went to worship and couldn’t save them.

Shey una God dey sleep ni abi he dozed off?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
My condolences, sir.

But there is nowhere that is safe. You can get killed this way anywhere in the world.

In the United States, you can even be in a primary school, and a gunman will enter and spray everyone for no reasons at all.

Man is the most wicked creature on earth. In fact, the biggest enemy of man is man.

This is not a Nigerian thing.

Is it one person that carried out the attack in Owo. Shut up
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by WhizdomXX(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

just yesterday I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst...

He told me to watch out, that if Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!!

this time it's no longer farmers!!

this time around they targeted worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're now bringing religion onboard

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!
Arewa since Buhari regime started how many times have you come out to condemn fulani terrorists for their attacks on peaceful Nigerians? Even when all eyewitness reports confirm the facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by onatisi(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2022
at times , things are not always they seem to be oo, this issue of bandit ,and fulani has gone beyond normal level . i dont think it is fulanis alone that are doing these killings .
many people have accused some security agents of complicity in these killings , and when you look at the political situation on ground , you will see that this issue has gone beyond herdsmen issue .
these are trained killers , specially trained and recruited for these kind of assignments , only politicians have such finances .
one thing is sure , after elections everything will die down

Elvis2kay:
With all this horrible atrocities from FULANI/HAUSA, some foolish southern Nigerian want another FULANI (Atiku ) as president � no be juju be that
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by NofiuFade(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2022
It is well, what kind of rubbish is going in this country bayi? The moment RCCG openly seceded some of their members to be actively involve politics, I know churches will be seriously under attack! Wetin concern churches or going to church with politics?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2022
VirginSearcher:

You are writing trash, comparing US with Nigeria.. have you ever seen anyone commit such crime over there and go scot free? Buhari is 100% the cause of this k1llings cause it was never like this till he came into powet.. if Nigeria was working he ought to have been impeached long time ago or assasinated

Buhari haa failed, we know that.

But to.pretend that all.was roses before he came is a joke.

Gej regime had lots of similar incidents. Churches were attacked up North and in abuja. Bombing of public places was a regular thing. And boko routinely attacked schools.

That's why.people chose Buhari expecting there would be improvement. Not knowing that there would be no.change.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by BigBashiru: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible southerners should love this sinking shithole.

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

Sorry dear, I know it's painful. I will forever hate this zoo more than you do.

Cursed be Nigeria forever.

The West are not your brothers....the West is the enemy of Africa.... go read some history books....thank me later.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by sniperr007(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Funny is that Yorubas dislike the Igbos for reason best known to them. And funny, you rarely hearbof Igbo and yoruba fighting or killing each other in Yoruba land.
.but the Fulani that Yorubas seems to adore and respect, doesn't care about them and is focussed on oppressing them.

As for SS. That's the most foolish region. The leaders and people are so confused that they are like ponds in this Nigeria. With their resources and number, they can agree to defend themselves with one Fulani manipulating them with money gotten from their resources.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by yetunsbay(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Why politicising the issue?

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?

stop comparing nonsense. Imagine replica of what's happening in 9ja to be in US.

What would hv happened ?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by shegz24(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
blame Tinubu urchins

Are you not tired of the blame game?

We keep blaming one person/group or the other while innocent lives keeps getting murdered.

What is the solution?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by RPG2020(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Max24:
Buhari shouldn't have been president of this country in the first place. Many people said so in 2015. Now see what is happening to the South. There is bloodshed in the North, East and now West. For 8 years a whole General could not bring rag-tag insurgents under control. Shame on the country for twice electing the most clueless president ever in Nigerian history.

But you people voted him cry me a river sad
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by texazzpete(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:
Then begin to imagine what many igbos feel for the uncountable number of sons, daughters, mother and fathers lost to the Nigerian army’s brutality. Just a tip of the iceberg and you’re already in eternal hate for Nigeria?

You are a terrible human being. An utter worm to call the loss of someone's parents 'the tip of the iceberg'

How do you people reason at all?

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by PrinceMajestic: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I know South East and South south do not have any iota love for this zoo, it's our brothers from the West that aligned with the Fulanis, and they seems to see themselves as brothers hence they're being chase away from their land and killed at random by this same Fulanis who are their brothers.

don't curse the country Nigeria as long as you still remain Nigerian by nationality, you're only cursing yourself, friends and loved ones, rather curse the fulani and Boko Haram Terrorists in Aso rock, in the security forces and in the bushes.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by ChristineC: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
subsidywise18:

Because it won't solve the underlying problems.

Nigerians dont want to be producers, they want to be importers.

This means no jobs, lots of unemployed and unmotivated youth and thus lots of idle hands for boko, ipob, millitants and ritualist.

We all want to share money instead of making money. And that is the basis of all the secessionist movements
you are grossly uninformed. you need to read widely.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by shegz24(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
sniperr007:
Funny is that Yorubas dislike the Igbos for reason best known to them. And funny, you rarely hearbof Igbo and yoruba fighting or killing each other in Yoruba land.
.but the Fulani that Yorubas seems to adore and respect, doesn't care about them and is focussed on oppressing them.

As for SS. That's the most foolish region. The leaders and people are so confused that they are like ponds in this Nigeria. With their resources and number, they can agree to defend themselves with one Fulani manipulating them with money gotten from their resources.

Yorubas DO NOT adore Fulanis.

Igbos literally kill themselves every Monday, that has nothing to do with the Yorubas, does it?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Softmirror: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

GOD BLESS AMERICA LOL

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by JooEeL(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

South south wey like nigeria pass... see you.

How many so-called south south dey follow una biafra?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by JooEeL(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:
Then begin to imagine what many igbos feel for the uncountable number of sons, daughters, mother and fathers lost to the Nigerian army’s brutality. Just a tip of the iceberg and you’re already in eternal hate for Nigeria?

No mind us. Na until evil happen to us we dey gather sense.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by zoedew: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

History is not taught in Nigerian schools is why you do not know that Nnamdi Azikiwe is the ally with the North and reason why the south is yoked to the North as we speak. Obafemi Awolowo wanted out of the geographical expression known as Nigeria but Zik would not have any of it in the hope he would be Head of State. Here we are! Look at the ongoing playoffs preparatory to the 2023 Presidential Elections across political divides. It is the Igbo supporting the Northern candidates in Atiku and Lawan. You may wish to look out on the internet for the unfortunate picture of Nwabueze seeking Igbo generational political comfort leaning on the shoulders of Atiku who is even more Fulani than Buhari!!
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by mife2nv: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, insecurity has risen, but it is the same everywhere in the world, due to job losses and economic meltdown arising from the oil slump, the lockdowns, and all that.

Last month, May 25, a gunman entered a primary school in the United States, and killed 19 pupils. Is that also the fault of Buhari?
Oga quiet your mouth there if you don't know what to say

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by JooEeL(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2022
jeff1993:
We hate it together bro!!!!

At this point the whole southern Nigeria supposed to Unite and speak with one voice but alas they will play politics with it and sweep it under the carpet!!

We Southerners don't have any relationship with northerners ..... Even our brothers who practice Islam are not extremist like them except for some few misguided ones ....

The terrible fulani caliphate will identify these "few" misguided ones and grow its base. There should never be any union with these people
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by SKYHIGHfx: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Arrewa:
this killings is politically connected..
it's unfortunate that African politicians depends solely on "instigation strategy to send political message.

just because your presidential ambition was threaten... you've started the Fulani herdsmen killing campaign!!

without any concrete investigation they will
tell u that herdsmen are responsible for this attack... in fact their online urchins have already started. incase he lost the primaries!

a day to APC primaries, church attacked in ondo state, Fulani herdsmen blamed.. then Tinubu will have something to hold onto!

just yesterday I was having a discussion with a friend about Tinubu's outburst...

He told me to watch out, that if Tinubu didn't get the ticket... another Fulani herdsmen propaganda will start, and Here we are!!

this time it's no longer farmers!!

this time around they targeted worshipers!!
ethnic instigation is not working well, so they're now bringing religion onboard

We are watching... I only pity northeners still living in south at this critical time!!

Rip to those who lost their lives!!

Tinubu can't condescend so low

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2022
texazzpete:

You are a terrible human being. An utter worm to call the loss of someone's parents 'the tip of the iceberg'

How do you people reason at all?
You fvcking hypocrite. You of all people forming humanity?? You?? You think we are all new to nairaland? Imagine the galls on this hateful hypocrite to question my conscience? Fvck you and your likes who rejoice in the anguish of others and then turn around to ask another person about his humanity. Again I say fvck you!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by chuzzy07036(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Our mumu done do. Something most be done immediately to stop this wanton, unprovoked religious killing.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:

TRASH TRASH TRASH

PLS STOP THIS NONSENSE. YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU IN TIME PAIN BUT YOU SEEM SO FOR OTHERS IN THEIR OWN. ALL LIVES MATTER. CONDEMN EVIL WHEN YOU SEE IT NOT WITHSTANDING IF IT'S YOUR TRIBE OR RELIGION...

NAA THIS TYPE OF YOUR ATTITUDE BRING US TO THIS POINT WHERE WE ARE TODAY...
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Donfexyz(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Same greedy souls are gathered in Abuja to re-validate their evil deeds for another four years.
My dear brother, I shared��� in your pains on this irreparable loss, please learn to be strong �.
May the soul of your parents and the soul of all the faithful departed continue to rest in the Lord bosom�
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

pls stop this flimsy excuse and comparison.. See the stupid comparison sef
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Fragility6: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Gun men of those shootings are either killed or arrested.Herdsmen has been killing since buhari entered power abeg how many have been arrested?
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by homesinabuja(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2022
AkpaMgbor:
Someone lost his parents in a day and you call that tips of an iceberg?
Please watch what you say.
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by PreacherMan007: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Max24:
Buhari shouldn't have been president of this country in the first place. Many people said so in 2015. Now see what is happening to the South. There is bloodshed in the North, East and now West. For 8 years a whole General could not bring rag-tag insurgents under control. Shame on the country for twice electing the most clueless president ever in Nigerian history.

He was elected once. People corrected their mistakes in 2019, but they were rigged out. That's just what happened

4 Likes

Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by IUgwuanyi: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
That must be an easterner. Rip Mr & Mrs Okezie cry

Stop. The nation is bleeding
Re: I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre by Enumerator(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2022
I wonder too oo
majamajic:
Why not divide this country ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo / ‘You Have To Provide Your Identity Cards’ - Army To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.