Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba (3912 Views)

Police, Owo Monarch Deny Arrest Of Ondo Church Attackers / One Of The Owu Church Attackers Commented On Twitter / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Tissaia(f): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2022
As seen on Twitter

1 Share

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by YeyeGbami: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Eh God!
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by FalseProphet1(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2022
So they've started killing themselves. Southern Nigeria is gone.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Crixxx: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm afonja Muslims. Afonjas should be proscribed terrorists under the aegis of skullminers

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by successmatters(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Pastor in a catholic church? grin

Fulani propagandists won't know the difference among churches, so they can try and put up as much defence as possible to exonerate the fulanis.

They do this every time, they will tell you the people who killed the army couple were speaking Igbo, watch out for the videos they will release for this Owo massacre where they will be speaking fluent yoruba.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by chatinent: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2022
You can't tell me nada! They were Fulani!

3 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Truthisunique2: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2022
If it's not fulani Muslim it would be Yoruba Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by jumper524(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Sahara reporters and people's gazetth would have been the first set of people to blame fulani but till now, no paper has been able to pin it on fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Tissaia(f): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If it's not fulani Muslim it would be Yoruba Muslims
we don't know yet
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by ruffbam(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Is Qudus a member of the church? How is he able to report directly without saying "They Said"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by mymadam(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You have a serious eye defect, Mr. Prophet. See an optician immediately. Just an advice undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by RabbitGuy: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2022
:-
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by NwaIdeato: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2022
That Qudus guy needs to be investigated, the fool knows too much inside details...trust a yoruba Muslim at your own peril.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by ivolt: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonsense.
First, catholic church don't have pastors.
Also what is the name of the ghost pastor they came for?

Let us assume the lying poster is correct, why would the the terrorists come with bombs
just for one man?
Why not go to his house directly?

11 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Kdon2: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2022
Tissaia:
As seen on Twitter

@Qudus is just a propagandist. He is Muslim so he can't be in the church service, except he is one of the attackers for him to have access to such detail.

6 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by delpee(f): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2022
Qudus was in Church and witnessed the event abi?
He should explain to the Police to help in their investigations.

6 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by ASAPFERG: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2022
Nonsense. .

1 Like

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2022
chatinent:
You can't tell me nada! They were Fulani!
So you believe Fulani terrorists can speak Yoruba but you don't believe that the People that killed military couple in south east that spoke Igbo may not truly be Igbo but fulani

You believe Fulani can speak Yoruba very well but you don't believe that fulani can speak Igbo very well too huh

13 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Tissaia(f): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Kdon2:

@Qudus is just a propagandist. He is Muslim so he can't be in the church service, except he is one of the attackers for him to have access to such detail.
don't rush calm down. Truth will come out
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Oplomo: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Crixxx:
Hmm afonja Muslims. Afonjas should be proscribed terrorists under the aegis of skullminers

The name 'Qudus' gave away the propaganda. The yoruba muslim fulani lackey called shortigboman owns that handle.

I'm surprised he did claim they spoke 'Ibo and English'.
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2022
So pastor now dey work in catholic church now bah! So pastor was the one officiating the Sunday Eucharistic mass? Fear who no fear Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by holsconcept(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2022
There are Fulanis around where I live who can speak Yoruba fluently. Pls don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Suddenly fulanis can speak yorober fluently but for some reason are allergic to speaking Igbo fluently in the south east.
Story don dey change.

6 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by zionmade(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
holsconcept:
There are Fulanis around where I live who can speak Yoruba fluently. Pls don't be deceived
Fulanis don't learn other people's language. They will live with you all their lives and not know how to speak ur language.

1 Like

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Cypress042(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Not only gone they've cast a big time grin
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Antivirus92(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2022
So Fulanis can speak Yoruba but cannot speak Igbo?

5 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by emmanuelbrown26: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2022
successmatters:
Pastor in a catholic church? grin

Fulani propagandists won't know the difference among churches, so they can try and put up as much defence as possible to exonerate the fulanis.

They do this every time, they will tell you the people who killed the army couple were speaking Igbo, watch out foe the videos they will release for this Owo massacre where they will be speaking fluent yoruba.
Pls do not add igbo to any romance una dey get with headsmen, na just brother visit they came for
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2022
thunder will destroy the Op and her Qudus propaganda

those that killed Yoruba in Owo won't go unpunished, all this gibberish won't stop revenge of the death of armless people that was killed unjustly

4 Likes

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Bastard1stborn: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2022
I love sex
Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
I love sex
Me and everybody too. So wetin be yar point

1 Like

Re: Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba by Nbote(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2022
Na lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Oil Worker Killed In Port Harcourt / In The Southeast, Okorocha's Government Is Way Ahead. / 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.