Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? (1063 Views)

Are men getting Fed up? / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2022

When I say say exclusive benefits, I mean things married men enjoy that singles don't undecided

And I couldn't think of any whatsoever, y'all men una mumu never do

What are the exclusive benefits to men getting married

None !!!

Or if there is any, I would like to learn maybe it will make me change mind about marriage angry

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Nwodosis(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Responsiblity

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Nwodosis:
Responsiblity

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

This must be a joke right

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by chatinent: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2022
There have always been benefits but y'all singles snatch it impatiently while single and feel there's not.

Common sense, responsibility, a family of your own, sex, and your own kids were all designed for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2022
Most of the men will gain stability, support, love and commitment if they make a good choice in a wife.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2022
chatinent:
There have always been benefits but y'all singles snatch it impatiently while single and feel there's not.

Common sense, responsibility, a family of your own, sex, and your own kids were all designed for marriage.

All these you listed can be gotten while single, so what are you saying,
I said exclusive benefits!!!

Modified!

Omo, na dis sex part make me laugh pass cheesy, not when married men complain here on a dialy of being sex starved, I can bet that I get more sex than most married men, you also mentioned kids, you are really funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Most of the men will gain stability, support, love and commitment if they make a good choice in a wife.

I am yet to see some exclusive benefits, come on

Oh mehn, does it mean that they are no exclusive benefits to men getting married angry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Officialgarri: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2022
The ability to buy a full human being legally is a feat that makes an accomplished man.

Children, steady sex, company can all be gotten outside marriage, but the feat of buying off a human is privilegio
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2022
TMTR:

I am yet to see some exclusive benefits, come on

Oh mehn, does it mean that they are no exclusive benefits to men getting married angry
You will get a partner in your life who will be with you in difficult times.When you get broken she will help you to build up.When she gets broken you will help her to build up.You won't feel lonely or sad when you come home.You will have someone to share your happiness and sadness.

If you don't see a benefit to marriage, no one is forcing you to get married and I hope you don't.
Maybe there will come a time when you meet the right woman and being married will start to make sense

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Felimax(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Must you marry?

Any married man responding to your question is a born fool.

Stay single please. God I beg o!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by cenaman(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Kpekus
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by cenaman(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2022
chatinent:

you can have children even without getting married.

And you must not be married before been responsible.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You will get a partner in your life who will be with you in difficult times.When you get broken she will help you to build up.When she gets broken you will help her to build up.You won't feel lonely or sad when you come home.You will have someone to share your happiness and sadness.

If you don't see a benefit to marriage, no one is forcing you to get married and I hope you don't.
Maybe there will come a time when you meet the right woman and being married will start to make sense

I am yet to see a exclusively benifits of being married, does it mean there is none

All what you listed again can be gotten, even so much more while single, so what are you saying!!??
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by cenaman(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I like the statements above.
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Officialgarri:
The ability to buy a full human being legally is a feat that makes an accomplished man.

Children, steady sex, company can all be gotten outside marriage, but the feat of buying off a human is privilegio

I think you are the only one that is making a point here, but this only applys in Africa, outside Africa is a no no
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by cenaman(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2022
TMTR:

Omo, na dis sex part make me laugh pass cheesy, not when married men complain here on a dialy of being sex starved, I can bet that I get more sex than most married men.
Only yesterday 3 different kpekus were readily available for me. grin
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2022
cenaman:
I like the statements above.

oga, there is no right woman, there is no special woman made for you, there's no the ' ribs of your ribs' or the 'flesh of your flesh' there is no special woman anywhere.

And the earlier you do away with that thought of meeting or being with that ' special one' or right woman, the better for you

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2022
cenaman:
Only yesterday the 3 different kpekus were readily available for me. grin

I dey tell you grin

Na threésome be my new MO now, cause one kpekus no dey satisfy again grin
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by siofra(f): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2022
In the corporate world. Married men are accorded more respect and earn more than single men.

They are also happier (if they marry right) and healthier than their single counterparts.

They are more likely to be satisfied and fulfilled with life.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Medianna(f): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2022
There is no need of telling you anything.
Because any sense that wisdom will speak, foolishness will make caricature of it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Medianna:
There is no need of telling you anything.
Because any sense that wisdom will speak, foolishness will make caricature of it.
Madam, there is no benifits, stop to dey shalaye cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:
In the corporate world. Married men are accorded more respect and earn more than single men.

They are also happier (if they marry right) and healthier than their single counterparts.

They are more likely to be satisfied and fulfilled with life.

So as a boss, you will pay an incompetent married man more salary than a competent single shocked cheesy cheesy

Come on, make it make sense
Okay, let's say they are both equally competent,so you will pay the married one more just solely for the reason of being married , and not because he brings more value

Tell me , does that make sense to you undecided

And about respect, I would rather be feared than be respected

They are more happier and heathier, really but most married men I come across tells an entirely different story , I like the fact that you include a clause to that said ' happiness and being heathier' and that's no ultimate guarantee

And being satisfied and fulfilled had absolutely nothing to do with marriage.

I am yet to see a exclusive benifits

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by siofra(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
TMTR:

So as a boss, you will pay an incompetent married man more salary than a competent single shocked cheesy cheesy

Come on, make it make sense
Okay, let's say they are both equally competent,so you will pay the married one more just solely for the reason of being married , and not because he brings more value

Tell me , does that make sense to you undecided

If they bring value to the company equally then I will judge them by their personal qualities or characters.

But most companies in the world will likely choose the married man because they think he has a stronger sense of responsibility since he's married.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by zionmade(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2022
TMTR:

When I say say exclusive benefits, I mean things married men enjoy that singles don't undecided

And I couldn't think of any whatsoever, y'all men una mumu never do

What are the exclusive benefits to men getting married

None !!!⁸

Or if there is any, I would like to learn maybe it will make me change mind about marriage angry

Keep asking blind questions. One day u will look back and wish you built your own family. Keep thinking you will always have guys or ladies hanging around.
Only someone who does not know the true value of partnership ask such questions

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Medianna(f): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
TMTR:

Madam, there is no benifits, stop to dey shalaye cheesy cheesy grin
You're entitled to your opinion moreover I did not say anything like there is benefit sweetheart

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2022
siofra:

If they bring value to the company equally then I will judge them by their personal qualities or characters.

But most companies in the world will likely choose the married man because they think he has a stronger sense of responsibility since he's married.

I have never heard of someone being hired solely for the reason of being married, don't talk as it I don't have people in the corporate world both married and unmarried, and not for once have I heard a married man being promoted,hired or getting a contract solely for the reason of being married, on the contrary (don't want to look biased though) the unmarried ones get more opportunities because the company feel that the single ones have less responsibility hence will have more time and focus on the Job..

So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2022
zionmade:

Keep asking blind questions. One day u will look back and wish you built your own family. Keep thinking you will always have guys or ladies hanging around.
Only someone who does not know the true value of partnership ask such questions
Don't worry I am building a family and partnership that is strong and solid even without getting married so please tell me something new shocked
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by zionmade(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2022
TMTR:

Don't worry I am building a family and partnership that is strong and solid even without getting married so please tell me something new shocked
Continue, you can also teach your daughters to tow the same road

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by TMTR: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2022
zionmade:

Continue, you can also teach your daughters to tow the same road

sure if they fancy the idea, why not tongue
Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Nazgul: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Las las marriage will be abolished. Guys of this out generation don too suffer. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by tayo60(f): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Were your parents married? Are you a legitimate or an illegitimate child?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Exclusive Benifits To Men Getting Married ??? by Mimizebi(f): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Dude please don't disturb us since you can't find any exclusive benefits.your life, your choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is A Deal Breaker For You In A Relationship / My Mum Cursed Me / Tobi Amusan: My Man Will Come At The Right Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.