Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

God Is Real - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Real (1376 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Real by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
michaelwestern:

The God you pretend not to believe in loves me and relates to me bro. You can also develop a relationship with God, I can show you how.

Just as you pretend otherwise

Can't you just help me with 2k?
Re: God Is Real by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
michaelwestern:

Dude, you know in your heart that there is a God and it's not you. Stop lying to yourself.

Otherwise here
Re: God Is Real by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
michaelwestern:

How do you respond to this?

Your response is dependent on what you seek.......if you want to know why,well, the universe is regarded as the totality of existence.

But there's no totality without a beginning.

Since I don't think existence , which is beyond the existence of something with a beginning,has a beginning,I don't think it ever has a totality.

Existence is beyond something with a beginning.

Existence has no limit.

Existence is the state of being both a specific possessor and a specific characteristic at once.

Such state is also reality or the truth itself.

It is not limited to anything specific.

In other words, there's no limit to how something (a specific characteristic) can be possessed by something else (a specific possessor).

A specific characteristic is something that helps to identify a specific possessor .

Ultimately, there's no limit to something having what helps to identify it when it's specific OR something always has something else that helps to differentiate it from some other possessor OR A always has B in order to be different from C which has D which is different from E which has F but remember that A never begins anything or remember that the sequence has no beginning and has no end.
Re: God Is Real by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:21am On Jun 11, 2022
LordReed:

No you have mixed folktales with science to produce a jumbled up mess. Please stop embarrassing yourself. Twisting science to fit your folktale narrative doesn't recommend you as an honest person.

It not my fault that science has grown in the past couple of years and scientists have discovered that a white man can actually birth all race and color

Infact they first discovered one race of dog that birth all other dogs

So don't blame me when step by step science moves to the truth in the Bible

All the things I said here are not folktales since science is showing Bible is correct

Re: God Is Real by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

It not my fault that science has grown in the past couple of years and scientists have discovered that a white man can actually birth all race and color

Infact they first discovered one race of dog that birth all other dogs

So don't blame me when step by step science moves to the truth in the Bible

All the things I said here are not folktales since science is showing Bible is correct

LoLz! Just give 5 examples of "pure" Europeans giving birth to non Europeans or even better give 5 examples of "pure" Middle Easterners giving birth to non Middle Easterners. You keep bringing up the case of dogs because it is proven the science of evolution meanwhile you cannot do same with your fairytale because it doesn't exist nor did it happen the way your fairytale depicts it.
Re: God Is Real by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Just give 5 examples of "pure" Europeans giving birth to non Europeans or even better give 5 examples of "pure" Middle Easterners giving birth to non Middle Easterners. You keep bringing up the case of dogs because it is proven the science of evolution meanwhile you cannot do same with your fairytale because it doesn't exist nor did it happen the way your fairytale depicts it.

How many examples will I give you before you will believe

Even if I give you European giving birth to non European you will not believe it

The dog thing did not satisfy your thirst

I know nothing will because Jesus already told us nothing will satisfy those who refuse to believe in him

But am just trying my best to see if I can win you and I know you will Rejoice when the holy spirit comes into your heart

You will even be a better soul winner than me when you see the light of the gospel

Now in terms of evolution
Evolution is stuck it reached a limit test and failed

The test was... This question.. what caused the big bang evolution?
And those who worshiped the big bang theory became dumb

They have no answer to it..
Basic laws of physics is not even in line with the bang theory

Because the law of something must cause something to react was violated

An un intelligence force can not create an intelligent force

Any way like I told you before inside your heart God put eternity inside it so that you will desire to seek him out
Re: God Is Real by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

How many examples will I give you before you will believe

Even if I give you European giving birth to non European you will not believe it

The dog thing did not satisfy your thirst

I know nothing will because Jesus already told us nothing will satisfy those who refuse to believe in him

But am just trying my best to see if I can win you and I know you will Rejoice when the holy spirit comes into your heart

You will even be a better soul winner than me when you see the light of the gospel

Now in terms of evolution
Evolution is stuck it reached a limit test and failed

The test was... This question.. what caused the big bang evolution?
And those who worshiped the big bang theory became dumb

They have no answer to it..
Basic laws of physics is not even in line with the bang theory

Because the law of something must cause something to react was violated

An un intelligence force can not create an intelligent force

Any way like I told you before inside your heart God put eternity inside it so that you will desire to seek him out

LoLz! I ask you about human beings and you keep telling me about dogs,. Why can't you be honest with yourself? You have nothing but unproven stories.
Re: God Is Real by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! I ask you about human beings and you keep telling me about dogs,. Why can't you be honest with yourself? You have nothing but unproven stories.

Science uses rat or animals for research no one uses human for research

Once the study is done with animals then they are sure it can work with human beings

Which humans will be able to use their body for research purposes and wait for seven thousand years to verify it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hypnosis: Does It Work? / Save Yourself From The Idols Of Today / The Annual Holy Ghost Congress 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.