Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE (2671 Views)

Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers / Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers / How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by JeoCutie(f): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2022
These fraudsters go by the name @papagiro.appke.legit.store on Instagram with fake comments. They even restricted their comments.

My friend patronized this bastards, she paid for a brand new iphone 13 pro max (605,000) from them and they blocked her immediately they received it.

Needless to say that the address on their profile is FAKE too! Their pictures are edited too as they phoyoshopped their business name on another person's store, strategically placed their "business bag and card" close to phone and if you aren't smart, you'd fall for their scam. They have a lot of fake reviews too (All their clients type in the same manner..lol). Their credit alerts are fake too, if you're sharp you'd notice that at first glance.

If you check "about this account " you'd see they've changed their name to different usernames.

PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE is a SCAMMER!

3 Likes

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by pelucruzy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
God saved me,,,,I near fell into their trap
Had to check his uploads again then I noticed he edited his name on someone else’s store

4 Likes

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by aishatmusah(f): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
JeoCutie:
These fraudsters go by the name @papagiro.appke.legit.store on Instagram with fake comments. They even restricted their comments.

My friend patronized this bastards, she paid for a brand new iphone 13 pro max (605,000) from them and they blocked her immediately they received it.

Needless to say that the address on their profile is FAKE too! Their pictures are edited too as they phoyoshopped their business name on another person's store, strategically placed their "business bag and card" close to phone and if you aren't smart, you'd fall for their scam. They have a lot of fake reviews too (All their clients type in the same manner..lol). Their credit alerts are fake too, if you're sharp you'd notice that at first glance.

If you check "about this account " you'd see they've changed their name to different usernames.

God bless you for bringing this to our notice � i was about making payment to them

3 Likes

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by etchiep(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
I was Scammed too ...... Where u able to recover your money back

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by johnnyn1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Best way to suspect a scam page?
Check their followers and if you see just one Indian or Korea follower, it’s definitely a scam page.
You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by JeoCutie(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2022
etchiep:
I was Scammed too ...... Where u able to recover your money back

Izzz gone. Next time, just ask for pick up or pay on delivery.
Most of this phone vendors on IG are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by tgmservice: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2022
If u purchasing phone from an Instagram vendor.

If the location is not in ikeja just forget it, its a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by Tresid: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
I was scammed by this people last year
I sent 190k to them for iPhone xs they blocked me after 1week

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
I thank God for my life today because I almost lost 240k to this scammers but my God didn't fail me.
They are fraudster please beware of them. I wanted to buy iphone x max from them due to the price they advertised and luckily I was in Benin; When I got to the address, nothing like that in that area so I asked around and they told me they (papagiro store) are scammers that alot of people have come there before me. I thank God I didn't fall for their plan. They have even blocked me on Instagram
Please let's be careful of these Instagram scammers

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by Marvel4u: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Same as Denzil Telecoms on Instagram. Scammers they all are.

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by Orire01(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Incase of Next Time, you can buy from us, we are Legit with Warranty, Pay on Delivery and Also we do Free delivery to Lagos only.

https://www.nairaland.com/7341633/brandnew-grade-1-us-used
Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by KubyKardash: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2022
They just scammed me 400k! Please how do Iget it back?? My life savings! I'm doomed!
JeoCutie:

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by JeoCutie(f): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2022
KubyKardash:
They just scammed me 400k! Please how do Iget it back?? My life savings! I'm doomed!

Oh so sorry about that. What bank did you pay to?

Take a screenshot of the conversation you had with the online vendor on social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).

Copy out the full name and account details of the vendor who scammed you.

If you made the transfer via your mobile app or SMS, go to your transaction history and copy out the “Transaction ID Number” of that transaction.

All banks have a team in charge of online fraud. Send an email to your bank’s E-fraud team as well as the online scammer’s bank, with proof of the transactions and forward a copy of the mail to CBN FRAUD DESK.

This will help the bank to place the scammers account on hold.

With this, the scammer will not be able to carry out any transaction until they visit the bank.

If you don’t have their email address, you can walk into your bank or the scammer’s bank, and speak to the customer service in charge of fraud to file a complaint.

Your bank will direct you on the steps to recover your money.

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by Parachoko: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2022
JeoCutie:

Local Yahoo

Make your friend report them to the police, 605k is a lot of money

3 Likes

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by Parachoko: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2022
605k no b small money

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by Leroede: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sadly I am the newest victim of Ng. Papagiro.apple.legit .. I was scam today, with the claim that I can do easy buy mobilephone. Meaning pay a 70% percentage deposit of the money and pay the rest instalment later. So I sent 224,000 to a customer agent.
gtb number: 0814868686
Name: Gift Lucky

You know normally you can tell a fake ig account by it followers. In this case this scammer @Ng.papa.giro.apple.legit.store is he had 39k followers with more Nigerians as his followers. With actual pages confirm delivery on different ig pages with real people and make believe correspondence.

Be careful of the Scammer Ngpapagiro.apple.legit.store and these phone numbers: 07044203216, 08149903725, 09137320065, 08138523047

1 Like

Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by noobody(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wow
Re: Scammers!!! PAPAGIRO.APPLE.LEGIT.STORE by bigiyaro(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Leroede:
Sadly I am the newest victim of Ng. Papagiro.apple.legit .. I was scam today, with the claim that I can do easy buy mobilephone. Meaning pay a 70% percentage deposit of the money and pay the rest instalment later. So I sent 224,000 to a customer agent.
gtb number: 0814868686
Name: Gift Lucky

You know normally you can tell a fake ig account by it followers. In this case this scammer @Ng.papa.giro.apple.legit.store is he had 39k followers with more Nigerians as his followers. With actual pages confirm delivery on different ig pages with real people and make believe correspondence.

Be careful of the Scammer Ngpapagiro.apple.legit.store and these phone numbers: 07044203216, 08149903725, 09137320065, 08138523047
simply screen shot all the chats, get your profe of payment from your bank.
Now, report the account you paid to (the thief's bank) copy your bank, also copy the antifraud desk of the CBN and efcc.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Activate Zain Sim? Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss / Samsung Star Touch Screen User Series / Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.