Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). (4525 Views)

Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Good day, fellas. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Cypress042(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
cheesy She go soon use eyes cut that stuff out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Candidlady: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Of all things it is to envy someone's body part undecided

How you even take know she was envious of the lady's boobs. She Could be admiring it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by tayo60(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2022
@Op, I never know you be bad nigga like this

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by anonymuz(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Candidlady:

How you even take know she was envious of the lady's boobs. She Could be admiring it
we know how you women acts now. Women...you too dey jealous each other. Why?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2022
tayo60:
I'm a good bad guy.
Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2022
Candidlady:

By mere looking at the way she is staring at hers boobs, u should know that she wished she has the same.
Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Bahamas95(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2022
It's their nature, they are very jealous. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by EmiDon11: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2022
Candidlady:

thesame way u admire other peoples own

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2022
tayo60:
I have just Checked u out and it's obvious that u can relate from the little i just saw in ur pics. grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Hayee(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Make I no lie I dey admire o cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I Sha thank God I don't have big breasts grin
I can't be carrying load, that is even one of the prayers God answered cheesy cheesy

If you even see my mum or my sister you won't even believe I'm related to them. I love my small pointed breasts and water yansh tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
Hayee:

I can't be carrying load, that is even one of the prayers God answered cheesy cheesy

If you even see my mum or my sister you won't even believe I'm related to them. I love my small pointed breasts and water yansh tongue tongue tongue
I was in a Barber's shop last week, chatting with a lady(her boobs and ass were average and almost flat na her ass just give her small hope). Immediately she saw another lady passing by(the lady was well loaded at the back), she curiously stared at her ass while she was going. grin I could sensed the wish in her heart all over her face. I just pretended and acted as if i didn't notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by mardis: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
I believe every body is given what fits their body. Sometimes we wish for what wouldn't be good for us. I thank God for mine

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
mardis:
I believe every body is given what fits their body. Sometimes we wish for what wouldn't be good for us. I thank God for mine
U well endowed, right?

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by mardis: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
U well endowed, right?

I am in between. Not boney or too fleshy. I exercise alot

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hayee:

Water yansh

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Water yansh
Guy, no make me laff abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
mardis:

I am in between. Not boney or too fleshy. I exercise alot
That is, u are slim and moderate at both sides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. grin
Why is it the worst? undecided

The flat gal cab always save up to get breast implants if she indeed wanted those for herself, can she not? undecided
Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why is it the worst? undecided

The flat gal cab always save up to get breast implants if she indeed wanted those for herself, can she not? undecided
I not in support of Breast implants neither am i a fan to anyone that does so.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by mardis: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
That is, u are slim and moderate at both sides.

You gerrit grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
I not in support of Breast implants neither am i a fan to anyone that does so.
What does it matter whether you support it or not? Why should that lady who desires bigger boobs care whether you a fan or not? It's her body, so why do you think you get to have a say? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
mardis:

You gerrit grin
Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter whether you support it or not? Why should that lady who desires bigger boobs care whether you a fan or not? It's her body, so why do you think you get to have a say? undecided
U win.
Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by mardis: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na the water yansh wey u say u get nai dey make me laugh grin because i know say those wey dey loaded back nai fit get water yansh.

When did i say i have water yansh? Scroll up and check for the person who said it

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Truvelisback(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
mardis:

When did i say i have water yansh? Scroll up and check for the person who said it
Oh! na Misskate grin
Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by UncleHenrich(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Tayo..it seems you like them bad[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Jeon(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
It's their nature, they are very jealous. grin

First picture is not what you think.

"All of cinema was there, it was incredible. And then comes in Jayne Mansfield, the last one to come. For me, that was when it got amazing. She came right for my table. She knew everyone was watching. She sat down. And now, she was barely… Listen. Look at the picture. Where are my eyes? I’m staring at her nipples because I am afraid they are about to come onto my plate. In my face you can see the fear. I’m so frightened that everything in her dress is going to blow—BOOM!—and spill all over the table."

Although Loren is frequently asked to autograph a copy of the photograph, she refuses, preferring to separate herself from the incident instead. "I don’t want to have anything to do with that. And also out of respect for Jayne Mansfield because she’s not with us anymore.

cc :shey you see the way of the entertainment industry.
Ordering Sophia to sign for promotions probably.
gringrin.

Lolz.
count me out, I have nothing to do with boobs.
If you see me looking at you[m/f], I'm just admiring your thick Lower body [butt, thighs and hips ].

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Albertone(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

Lolz.
count me out, I have nothing to do with boobs.
If you see me looking at you[m/f], I'm just admiring your thick Lower body [butt, thighs and hips ].

You have nothing to do with boobs cos you have a flat one.

You're admiring thick lower body that you won't have till you die?And i feel bad for you oh.

Imagine admiring a girl/guy's butt, thighs and hips when your mates are admiring a handsome guy,his muscles and his D

You are far from normal.Sick bi(tch)sexual.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Jeon(f): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Albertone:

You have nothing to do with boobs cos you have a flat one.
Yes, I'm happy with the flat boobs I have.

You're admiring thick lower body that you won't have till you die?And i feel bad for you oh.
I don't have time for nonsense.
let me give you my measurements [33-25-37] .so go research about the body shape that is correspondences with the measurements.

Imagine admiring a girl/guy's butt, thighs and hips when your mates are admiring a handsome guy,his muscles and his D
Yes, I'm admire Big Lower Body[neck, attractive face ], not a fan of Johnny bravo.

You are far from normal.Sick bi(tch)sexual.

You are referring to the woman that brought you out of her vagina Abi?

BLOBFISH!.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Edyice: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hayee:

That watery arse go make sense to work from behind...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). by Albertone(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jeon:

Yes, I'm happy with the flat boobs I have.

I don't have time for nonsense.
let me give you my measurements [33-25-37] .so go research about the body shape that is correspondences with the measurements.

Yes, I'm admire Big Lower Body[neck, attractive face ], not a fan of Johnny bravo.

You are referring to the woman that brought you out of her vagina Abi?

BLOBFISH!.

Your own flat boobs is a disability.It's unattractive.

Anyone can type what they are not.When I claimed I'm good looking,I backed it up with my picture.So keep your lies to your small dick father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBTITANS' YEMI, Yoruba Demon! / She Hardly Calls / Cheating And Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.