Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo (59961 Views)

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by 77up(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
We are not strange.to this tactics again in Nigeria, especially when election is ahead like this.

Tinubu 2023!
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by cp3o: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
IrepChrist:
I will always pray that God should reveal the true enemies of Nigeria. Both physical and spiritual. The bloodshed through accidents and killings is just too much.

Amen.
In addition, we also pray for leaders who will do what it takes for us to have social justice and equity, electric power, good roads, employment and social amenities, and a working economy.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Shooyie: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is humane. Kudos to Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Emdebby2: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
God1000:
Osinbajo is a very compassionate Man, he will make a good president.

He understands and cares about the plights of Nigerians more than any other politician

We need an unimpeachable, irreproachable and upstanding technocrat as president, not machiavellians

Seun, my greetings
Because 2023 election is around the corner that's why he became compassionate over night.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Emdebby2: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
The upcoming election has turned politicians into saints.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Emerikoss: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na their way, we know how they work
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
Star boy 2023. Our incoming president
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by pattybf(f): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Election and staged drama is like 5&6!
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Cognitivereason: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Oponu that is what you are!
judging from ur previous mentions..it shows your level of insanity
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Cognitivereason: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Honestfrend:

U saw him... As a matter of fact he came 2 your house to eat amala..
My dear..I know you are not daft (atleast you havent proven dat yet) You also understand the mention..and you dont have to be literal about it..

except u claim to not see or hear anything about Osinbajo after the 2015 and 19 elections..
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by IDIOTmoderators: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Cognitivereason:
judging from ur previous mentions..it shows your level of insanity
Na psychiatric hospital you belong I pity the slowpoke that raised you.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Cognitivereason: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Na psychiatric hospital you belong I pity the slowpoke that raised you.

bro ...go to rest
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by IDIOTmoderators: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Cognitivereason:

bro ...go to rest
I am resting already...you can rest in peace.
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Oshodipikin: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Resurgent2016:

Is this how your father trained you to behave or is it the absence of home training...oshodi thug supporting Tinubu...not surprise

If your father did not train you how to behave outside the motorpark environment you were born and bred in Oshodi, I wont blame him

I would blame your mentor Tinubu

e-goat.... You need to take your drug before you enter market, sociological nincompoop!

What am I even saying sef, you don enter market already since you can display your lack of home training on Nairaland.

Your level of reasoning is quite low, even ant have a better thought process than you, else you won't be spewing rubbish in your first post. As always, I have you mofos antidote with me. Come again okay?
Re: Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo by Benrosaria(m): 12:52am On Jun 08, 2022
No job no job no job but person get 42 thousand set of security personels ranging from academic to non academic securing staff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.