Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,896 members, 7,866,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Working On My Low Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working On My Low Self Esteem (213 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / My Relationship Is Being Affected Because Of My Low Income. / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working On My Low Self Esteem by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Its obvious I am low on self esteem and I would like to work on my self to improve it. I think i will need help from you guys because its online that I have the courage and freedom to express myself being an introvert.

I also acknowledge that there are countless guys like me sniffing around here that will also like to work on their low self esteems, that will also like to get some guidelines on the matter so...

..a little background about me.

Name: Daniel

Sex: Straight Male

Height: 170.18cm

Physical disability: yes
(For those of y'all going crazy about my inclusion of my phy.disability status everytime. Note that that is my reality and I am a strong realist)

Relevant Qualification: SENIOR HIGHSCHOOL CERT.

Languages spoken: Strong Igbo, Good English and Mediocre French & Spanish

All sensible comment on the issue is always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will get trolled back in full gear. Am all for the peace and the VAWULENCE!

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Check / Unpopular Opinion: What Do You Guys Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.