Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

How Hurtful Is It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hurtful Is It (551 Views)

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hurtful Is It by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
To be ignored by the only girl you cared about. I love her so dearly but I am afraid to be in a committed relationship with her over the fact that I am financially constrained and this type of girl needs mad maintainance gentle men she is HOT!

It's not that I do this often o in fact I don't keep female friend at least for now but this one is hard to let go so I just kept her contact around and call her once a while to check up on her. Normally she bills me and I sha send the little I have and so on.. But recently she does not pick my call again o hmmm. Both whassap and voice. I will call her and she will busy my call. Now I am having a melt down right here.

Now I am having a melt down. I think she finds me of no use and have moved on you know new guy and stuff (her wassap status tells me).

If I have the money I will marry this girl today so that I can keep her to myself because she is damn worth it.

But alas I am not man enough and its killing me. I am weak and I need some one to talk to. I'd call my momma later today. Her emotional support is needed here.

You guys wouldn't understand fully the details of our friendship. And i do not have the strength for the article. You just have to note that I don't FAFF around with a girl for games or shii.. If I got it I flaunt and if I don't then no show kinda guy.
Re: How Hurtful Is It by YOUDARE: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
turn it off bro,find the switch deep within you and flip it .
Re: How Hurtful Is It by AllBlack: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Better go find money

1 Like

Re: How Hurtful Is It by virginprincess(f): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dude kill that feeling you have for her now,by the time you make money you can resurrect it, that's if she's till avaliable by then but for now kill it.
Re: How Hurtful Is It by Daestro3: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
To be ignored by the only girl you cared about. I love her so dearly but I am afraid to be in a committed relationship with her over the fact that I am financially constrained and this type of girl needs mad maintainance gentle men she is HOT!

It's not that I do this often o in fact I don't keep female friend at least for now but this one is hard to let go so I just kept her contact around and call her once a while to check up on her. Normally she bills me and I sha send the little I have and so on.. But recently she does not pick my call again o hmmm. Both whassap and voice. I will call her and she will busy my call. Now I am having a melt down right here.

Now I am having a melt down. I think she finds me of no use and have moved on you know new guy and stuff (her wassap status tells me).

If I have the money I will marry this girl today so that I can keep her to myself because she is damn worth it.

But alas I am not man enough and its killing me. I am weak and I need some one to talk to. I'd call my momma later today. Her emotional support is needed here.

You guys wouldn't understand fully the details of our friendship. And i do not have the strength for the article. You just have to note that I don't FAFF around with a girl for games or shii.. If I got it I flaunt and if I don't then no show kinda guy.
maintenance.

And you De beg
Re: How Hurtful Is It by Ogamysamo: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Dude kill that feeling you have for her now,by the time you make money you can resurrect it, that's if she's till avaliable by then but for now kill it.
because say na only she be the surviving daughter of eve
Re: How Hurtful Is It by Oblivionz5(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Wetin you smoke wey dey make you reason like this
Re: How Hurtful Is It by zed7: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
I know this feeling, I felt this way when I was 17, pure and innocent.

When we grew older, we realised it was a scam. It's just your turn and you are with each other because of what you benefit. Know this and know peace.
Re: How Hurtful Is It by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

You are the definition of a SIMP dawg

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Things You Have Done For Love? / When A Couple Outgrows $.e.x / Post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.