Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518258 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ambebi: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2023
blenzy:
I’ve been asking the same question too. I’m yet to see anyone

Yes i did

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Amoskadiri:

I really hope you will be invited. But this comment stinks of PRIDE and pride they say comes before a FALL

Can we chat on WhatsApp? Drop me a msg,
https:// wa. link/ 1ym58c

Ps: remove the spaces.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Celewater: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Amoskadiri:

I really hope you will be invited. But this comment stinks of PRIDE and pride they say comes before a FALL

Why are you so pained though?

I’m not responsible for your:
1. Sensitivity
2. Lack of sense of humour
3. Taking life too seriously

If you want to tight my comment to your chest or any comment at all on here, your funeral.

Do have a nice weekend. We move!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adele2018: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Taheera:
i didn't either. I jst wanted knowing if anyone had gotten
Not that I am doubting you, buh where did this come from??
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by tega88(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2023
thinezy:
Did anyone who applied for assistant manager new media receive the mail?

This is what I applied for too. No msg
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kishimi8(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Hahahaha the thing funny , best to comot mind not to get Bp
Amoskadiri:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by thinezy(f): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
tega88:

This is what I applied for too. No msg

Ok
Let's keep our fingers crossed
Probably they are sending based on department
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Zahraj: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Have they started sending mails again?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Move on. Invites has ended

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Those who went for the interview, how was it?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
those who had theirs today, how was it?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
To get federal job no easy oo. Those that went for interview should speak, even if na 10people go interview.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by anakim1: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abi o. I did not receive any message. Na to move on o.
Haxeel:
Free advise grin grin grin. Let's move on
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by baliyubla: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Guessing the interview was mostly personality test first, then role based Oral interview.

Expect the interview to be staggered, so if you’re still expecting mails, then don’t lose hope.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Is there still hope of new mails been sent? Do MDAs conduct interviews like that? In batches?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ibnbabes4ol: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Always expect the worst and the worst here is that everyone meant to receive mail has receive his or her invite.

As to the interview, it certainly gonna be in batches. How do u expect civil servants to conduct interview for more than 3000 people in 2-3 daya ? And it's in their Hq o not even in some hall of a hotel or so.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Asayyid: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Hi, anyone from Transmission, generation services, metering standards or even Engineering with invite here?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by surajbb: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Oga how did you know that the shortlisted number is up to that amount?
Ibnbabes4ol:
Always expect the worst and the worst here is that everyone meant to receive mail has receive his or her invite.

As to the interview, it certainly gonna be in batches. How do u expect civil servants to conduct interview for more than 3000 people in 2-3 daya ? And it's in their Hq o not even in some hall of a hotel or so.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Vicclef: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Abeg those that went for the interview can pls share their experiences
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by LEGALSER: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
You guys should move on please. No more emails.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by surajbb: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Those that went for the interview should kindly update us on what's going on please.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't know why they (those that went for the interviews) are being silent. Or were you all sworn to secrecy?

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
I don't know why they (those that went for the interviews) are being silent. Or were you all sworn to secrecy?

... I think the first set of interviews happened today, maybe they're still on it. I understand there is a test first before the actual interview.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
charlesu49:

... I think the first set of interviews happened today, maybe they're still on it. I understand there is a test first before the actual interview.

I see. Is there hope of more invitations been sent?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GodOfUrAncestor: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is a question only NERC can answer.

Nawteemaxie:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

I really do not know, I guess it’s to wait and see.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Vicclef: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

No more invites, All invites were sent last week any news regarding sending it in batches till 18th is fake ( So I heard from a legit source)

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Vicclef:

No more invites, All invites were sent last week any news regarding sending it in batches till 18th is fake ( So I heard from a legit source)

It is well. Thanks for the clarification. We try again next time.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hyelnatz(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Reporting live from the venue. Just heard they are expecting 30 interviewees. 27 are seated

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Beansman: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Reporting live from the venue. Just heard they are expecting 30 interviewees. 27 are seated.
Please help us to confirm from any of the staff if more invite mails will be sent. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Tintedglass: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2023
please what levels are there?
Hyelnatz:
Reporting live from the venue. Just heard they are expecting 30 interviewees. 27 are seated
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by OBTMOS(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2023
After the interview what next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.